Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,865 members, 7,798,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Rating Of Nigeria Among Other Countries. (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rating Of Nigeria Among Other Countries. (pictures) (2310 Views)

Nigeria Among Top 3 Countries With Highest Oil Discovery In 2023 / FG Rejects TI's Rating Of Nigeria’s Anti-corruption War / Rating Of Southeast Governors' Performances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rating Of Nigeria Among Other Countries. (pictures) by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 29, 2019
ETWs:
I stumbled on a website that can compare anything in world, and I decided to compare Nigeria to other countries, mostly African countries.

The comparison (according to the website) is on Demography, Infrastructure, Quality of living, Life expectancy, Economy,Literacy, employment rate. Etc.

I was so disappointed with what I saw. Nigeria has gone down far far below in the community of nations. Even most of the countries we call shithole are ahead of us.

It’s so disheartening.

See the screenshots below. Take note of the comparison winners on the pictures.

You can check others for yourself at www.versus.com

Most of information in the comparison is irrelevant, don't take it to heart.

Half baked news

1 Like

Re: Rating Of Nigeria Among Other Countries. (pictures) by Kyase(m): 6:29am On Nov 29, 2019
Multiplier7:

Don't mind him. Am not sure the guy is a Nigerian. He is just here quoting people that didn't quote him and insulting people that didn't write in line with that useless write up.

Just ignore him. He's wallowing in ignorance just like his country people.
Lol, no wahala
Re: Rating Of Nigeria Among Other Countries. (pictures) by ETWs: 8:14am On Nov 29, 2019
Austine1212:

Most of information in the comparison is irrelevant, don't take it to heart.

Half baked news
This is not news, these are verifiable data.
Re: Rating Of Nigeria Among Other Countries. (pictures) by IronGalaxy: 8:33am On Nov 29, 2019
Kyase:
I don't have to go to Sudan to know how things are bad there, don't need to go to Holland to know how things are moving well there.....
Apart from some North Africa countries, south Africa, I don't see any country that can match our infrastructure development in Africa
Namibia, Botswana, Seychelles, Mauritius, Kenya even Zimbabwe has better infrastructure than Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Rating Of Nigeria Among Other Countries. (pictures) by Arda1000(m): 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kyase:
Sensitor I greet you. Cow
iyi me and who is cow?... ure a sensless cow for that matter.
Re: Rating Of Nigeria Among Other Countries. (pictures) by Kyase(m): 3:24pm On Nov 30, 2019
Arda1000:
iyi me and who is cow?...
ure a sensless cow for that matter.
Herdsman comoth for my road
Re: Rating Of Nigeria Among Other Countries. (pictures) by Arda1000(m): 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kyase:

Herdsman comoth for my road
fukwa amala brain na akpo mmadu herdsman.... mbie gi aka nti ur head aba factory reset.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 / For Not Awarding Any Cost Against Ihedioha Means SC Has Accepted Her Errors / Breaking News: Ize-iyamu Emerges Consensus Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.