Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:50 PM

The Love Of Allah - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Love Of Allah (4595 Views)

The Intense Love Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad To The World / How Can We Increase The Love Of The Prophet In Our Heart? / "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Love Of Allah by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 29, 2019
Snowale:
Chapter 8, Surah Al-Anfal, 'Al-Anfal' means 'the spoil of war' the entire Surah speaks solely about wars during the time of the prophet. Firstly, the verse you quoted isn't complete, you deleted some part of it. LOL, We both know why you did it. Secondly, each surah in the Qur'an is like a passage, we can't just quote a sentence or phrase of a passage, the way you did. We need to firstly understand the topic and read the passage thoroughly, and as far Islam is concerned you need Tafsir of each verses of the Qur'an. The verse is making reference to a wars between the believers and Non-believers, the verse goes thus, "And recall when your Lord inspired the angels: 'I am certainly with you. So make firm the feet of those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. So strike at their necks and strike at every pore and tip" the population of the Non-believers were more than that of the believers, so God sent angels "to firm the feet of those who believe" and he will cast terror(fear) into the heart of the Non-believers. Alhamdulilah, the believers won the battle, by God's grace. Read the passage from the topic to the end, and get the Tafsir, to get the full context. Maa salam.
Jazakum llahu Khairan
Re: The Love Of Allah by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
fortran12:

A battle that Mohammed instigated, if they dont believe, its your duty to speak with them and hope they change not wage war against them and claim an angel revealed a verse.
The said wars were started when there is oppression on the believers side. The prophet never started a war. The prophet reveals Revelations, and he preaches against worshipping idols, he preaches the truth, just like all other prophet before him(Jesus, Moses, Noah etc.) and we all know there have always been enemies and there have those who sees the truth. The prophet enemies knows they can't stop the prophet by destroying his things, hurting and killing believers, but they thought they can stop him by winning a battle against believers, that's how the battle started. And God's willing, we won the battles. Which Created conducive environment for believers, and also for the prophet to continue with his Revelations. I'm not trying to make you believe, surely Non-believers population increases over time, the world will change from good to worse, all in the name of civilization, till the last days where by the world would be the worst it can become, and the last day when everyone would see the truth for themselves, not through Revelations or miracles(like of the prophet times), but with the eyes and ears. Goodbye

1 Like

Re: The Love Of Allah by gaskiyamagana: 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
NLSavage:
Allah is antichrist. People are being misled without even trying to struggle through their blindfolds.
Trash, trash trash.
Re: The Love Of Allah by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2019
fortran12:

Its a lie when you say Mohammed never started a war. There is a hadiths of him wanting to start a war to get blonde girls.
Mohammed and war are like bread and butter.

“O Abu Wahb,” cajoled Muhammad, “would you not like to have scores of Byzantine women and men as concubines and servants?” Wahb responded: “O Messenger of Allah, my people know that I am very fond of women and, if I see the women of the Byzantines, I fear I will not be able to hold back. So do not tempt me by them, and allow me not to join and, instead, I will assist you with my wealth" - Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad.
Your prophet spread his religion by war and terror. Read your hadiths.
LoL, Another misquotation. Not that I have nothing to say, Islam is so perfect that it has no lapses, it is the only religion of God. I owe you no explanation anymore, I will have to leave you in doubt, and I'm sure you will continue be in doubt, till the last day.

1 Like

Re: The Love Of Allah by AbuTwins: 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
Snowale:
LoL, Another misquotation. Not that I have nothing to say, Islam is so perfect that it has no lapses, it is the only religion of God. I owe you no explanation anymore, I will have to leave you in doubt, and I'm sure you will continue be in doubt, till the last day.

Just leave this guys. They will continue arguing till eternity. Even if you clear their doubt they will go and bring another one. And tomorrow you will start again from where you started yesterday.

Leave them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ramadan: A Quranic Narrative, A Gift For The Muslim. / The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon / Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.