Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Haunted.... - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Haunted.... (568 Views)

Lady Share Experience Living A Haunted House In Abuja / Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Haunted.... by HOPELESSNESS: 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
I am alive but not living, I am like a drowning man with no help and respite in place and dying seems like the escape from these bouts of depression that I have been through and still going through.

I look left,right,back and center I see no hope and there is even no tiny straw I can hold on to.

I used to be an happy, sociable person but life had made me a recluse, locking myself inside,sulking and looking for headway.

For so long nothing has changed and I cease to live in despair and realize life will never be fair to everyone. I really want to end it all coz I am afraid life could even be worse than now.

Life is transient and fleeting, is it not better get solace in death where there is immortal peace; no struggle, no strife,no competition and no life's trauma.

I am in the worst place in my life now and dying or assisted dying seems like it for me.

My has no Honor or Color.

I am at the end of the tunnel and it's almost too late to turn back. My life is awful and shameful.

Thanks for reading my rants. sad

(1) (Reply)

Newly Built 5bedroom Duplex With Servant Quarter +swimming Pool / Fenced Land For Sale At Lekki / Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.