Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos (29333 Views)

Imo Police Arraign 10 People For Abusing Naira Notes (Photo) / Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House / 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by Johnwicky(m): 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2019
The police in Lagos State have arraigned 47 men before a Federal High Court for allegedly engaging in amorous gay sexual relationships.

The defendants were arraigned at about 4.12 p.m. on Wednesday on a one-count charge of engaging in a gay relationship.

The accused, however, all pleaded not guilty to the charge.

After their pleas, the prosecutor, Mr J.I Ebhoremen, applied for their remand in prison custody.

However, the defence counsel, Mr Israel Usman, informed the court of a bail application, urging the court to admit the defendants to bail pending trial.

But the prosecutor also informed the court of a counter-affidavit opposing the bail.

After listening to arguments of the counsel, Justice Rilwan Aikawa held that although the charges against them were serious, “it is, however, bailable.”

The judge said that bail could only be denied following the circumstances spelt out by law, adding that in the case, the offence for which they were charged does not attract capital punishment.

He, therefore, granted them bail in the sum of N500,000 each with two sureties each in like sum, one of who must be a civil servant on Grade Level 10, and the other with a reasonable means of income to be verified by the court.

The court held that each of the defendants shall sign an undertaking not to delay the trial.

The case was then adjourned till December 11 and

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/police-arraign-47-alleged-homosexuals-in-lagos/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by okomile(f): 6:25pm On Nov 28, 2019
F a g g o t s

32 Likes

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by veekid(m): 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2019
When will they reason bobrisky matter now?

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by ijewejones: 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2019
How can a man leave the softness of opposite sex for a fellow comrade

Yacks!!!

Since the thread is opened by my fingers,let me wash clean my perceiving organs

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by ekestic1976(f): 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2019
Castrate them all! Looks like they have no use for it. With all the shining babes around, wielding conical and firm breasts, shapely legs and rotund backsides, these idiots are sharing their emotions with fellow men!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by Homeboiy: 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2019
Throw them in the zoo

7 Likes

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by Viktoreze(m): 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by nuhu2018(m): 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
police na scam

21 Likes

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by vlogger: 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
Let them F.a.g.s Hang !�

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by realestniggah: 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
With what proof?

Me I have no problem with what people do with their bodies as far as they are not harming me and my family.. I'm good. They can stick their dick into whatever hole they like.

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by winzy(m): 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
BobRisky and James nkoo??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by Amanda4life: 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
ThankGod

Bob risky we are waiting

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by Donkenny511(m): 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
Upon all the big big ass and Bobby wey all this fine girl carry I go con say na one guy wey get thick thick vain for hand na im I want

All this guys no get sense o

10 Likes

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by ademidedavid(f): 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
How can stick and stick enjoy this thing... Can't imagine how the moaning will sound like.....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by LordAzubuike(f): 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
shocked

The NPF is the most successful agency in the whole world when it comes to generating stomach revenue externally, through numerous dubious means from the poor masses.

If NPF does not generate revenue to fvck smelly hoes, drink beer and smoke weed by taxing N50 from every passing automobile, revenue would be generated some other ways but one sure thing as long as NPF is involved is that, money must be made, by hook or by crook.

Now, how are 47 men convicted of gayism? Was the girth of their anuses measured and found to be wider than a standard measurement?

Go to the streets, pick up random vulnerable guys and nail different crimes to their heads, at the end of the day, they would bleed some precious cash for bail, that's the duties of those legal criminals in uniform.

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by xcabczyxabczzzz: 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
Why should the government Care about what grown folks choose to do with their life?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
Nigeria police,well am not sure how true this information is,but if it's actually true,just cut off their manhood surgically,simple

3 Likes

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by Skyfornia(m): 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2019
Why? This is a jungle justice...why displaying their faces when the court has not declared them guilty?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by Sirvolga(m): 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2019
Hmm � this is Nigeria ��
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2019
Homosexuals again?

Is the bail condition for all or for one person each?

Because if it is for one person frustrated parents will abandon their kids there.

Bobrisky or buhari should bail them.

After all na B start am.

Because I don't understand what buhari is really doing with his cousin mamman daura in same section of as rock.

I hope mamman daura is not assaulting our president canally.

5 Likes

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by Patrioticman007(m): 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
The real G boys. The real gay boys , the industry is booming in Naija due to the likes of bob risky & Co. The Gay Churches in Western world are doing their best to conquer Naija by all means.

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by nnadychuks(m): 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
Lol
U no get money
U no be celebrity
U come go be gay...
Wetin u come be gay for?
When fresh kpenkuss dey there?
Dem just dey burst your yansh for nothing?
grin

5 Likes

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by sammirano: 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
Why them look like ipob members?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by Iamgrey5(m): 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
And Bobrisky was not among?

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by ekestic1976(f): 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
[quote author=nuhu2018 post=84454447]police na scam [/quote

Spotted! One of them. No straight guy sympathises with pansies!

2 Likes

Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by Elslim: 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
Snooker gang
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by LadySarah: 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
why are they still looking good?
Re: Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos by jericco1(m): 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
When you have fresh dolls out there. You're evil mind is focused on screwing a fellow man. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nine Fleeing Inmates From Oweri Correctional Centre Re-Arrested In Ghana / Five Yahoo Boys Jailed In Enugu (Photos) / 6 Osun College Of Technology Lecturers Kidnapped, 1 Killed. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.