Stats: 3,143,280 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:21 PM

Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng (18040 Views)

Cost Of Rent In Bayelsa State| Cotenant.ng / Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng / Cost Of Rent In Osun State Nigeria | Cotenant.ng (2) (3) (4)

Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by CotenantNIG: 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
Hello

We continue with our series cost of rent around in Nigeria, Today we look at Plateau state

Plateau state is a state in Nigeria. It is approximately located at the centre of the country with its capital city as Jos. It is geographically unique in Nigeria because its boundaries totally surround the Jos Plateau, having the Jos Plateau totally in its central and northern part. Plateau State is popularly known as "The Home of Peace and Tourism". Plateau State gets its name from the Jos Plateau. It has a population of about 3.5 million people.

Plateau is bound by Bauchi state in the north east, Kaduna state in the north west, Nasarawa in the south west and Taraba in the south east. Plateau State is a middle belt state in Nigeria. The state has an area of about 26,899 square kilometres. Plateau state is named after the picturesque Jos Plateau, a mountainous area in the north of the state with captivating rock formations. Bare rocks are scattered across the grasslands, which cover the plateau. The altitude ranges from around 1,200 meters (about 4000 feet) to a peak of 1,829 metres above sea level in the Shere Hills range near Jos. Years of tin mining have also left the area strewn with deep gorges and lakes.

We would be looking at 2 bedroom apartments in Plateau State

Shaka

The average price for 2 bedroom flat for rent is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦300,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦170,000 per year

New Layout

The average price for 2 bedroom flat for rent is ₦150,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦250,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦140,000 per year

Zaramanganda

The average price for 2 bedroom flat for rent is ₦300,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦400,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦250,000 per year

Polo Junction

The average price for 2 bedroom flat for rent is ₦400,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦500,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦250,000 per year

State Low Cost

The average price for 2 bedroom flat for rent is ₦400,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦600,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦380,000 per year

Federal Secretariat

The average price for 2 bedroom flat for rent is ₦450,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦800,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦390,000 per year

Millennium

The average price for 2 bedroom flat for rent is ₦400,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦700,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦350,000 per year

Fwavwei

The average price for 2 bedroom flat for rent is ₦300,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦500,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦250,000 per year

Rayfield

The average price for 2 bedroom flat for rent is ₦700,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦900,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦500,000 per year

Atiku

The average price for 2 bedroom flat for rent is ₦500,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦800,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦470,000 per year

Tudun Wada

The average price for 2 bedroom flat for rent is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦300,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦170,000 per year

Musa Bot

The average price for 2 bedroom flat for rent is ₦450,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦500,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦400,000 per year

Jos

The average price for 2 bedroom flat for rent is Source

Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by CotenantNIG: 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
I don't guarantee this are the real price but estimate

what do you think

Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by theenchanter: 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2019
The state is cool and d price of apartments is moderate, even below-moderate compared to lagos with its headache.

The problem with plateau state is their abrupt crisis.

Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by CotenantNIG: 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2019
theenchanter:
The state is cool a price of apartments is moderate, even below-moderate compared to lagos with its headache.

It ought to be a place we visit for holidays to cool down based on their weather, sometimes i wonder what made nigeria to be like this

lalasticlala

Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by theenchanter: 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2019
CotenantNIG:

It ought to be a place we visit for holidays to cool down based on their weather, sometimes i wonder what made nigeria to be like this

lalasticlala
yes o, that place used to be filled with tourist cos of its cool weather since its on top of a plateaux, but unrest don scatter that place.

Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by CotenantNIG: 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2019
theenchanter:
yes o, that place used to be filled with tourist cos of its cool weather since its on top of a plateaux, but unrest don scatter that place.

it hurts that nigeria is like this with all the beauty

we have caves in the east
we have forest in the west
we have peaks in the north
and we have the sea in the niger delta

Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by theenchanter: 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
CotenantNIG:

we have caves in the east
we have forest in the west
we have peaks in the north
and we have the sea in the niger delta
i just feel tourism is not a west African thing.

Our tourists now come for carnivals, festivals and synagogue. grin

Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by CotenantNIG: 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2019

We have shared apartments in Surulere and Ajah available for rent

click link to book a space
https://cotenant.ng/post-a-request/
Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by tck2000(m): 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2019
CotenantNIG:

we have caves in the east we have forest in the west we have peaks in the north and we have the sea in the niger delta
Pity
Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by theenchanter: 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2019
CotenantNIG:

and fighting

u mean fighting on NL? grin

If yes, u're correct. grin we have more foreigners here on NL for e-war reasons.

We always attract foreigners for d wrong reasons. grin SMH.

Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by CotenantNIG: 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2019
theenchanter:
u mean fighting on NL? grin

If yes, u're correct. grin we have more foreigners here on NL for e-war reasons.

We always attract foreigners for d wrong reasons. grin SMH.

more like watching animals in a wild life park on NatGeo wild

lalasticlala

Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Dcaliphate(m): 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
shocked sad
Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by judetov2(m): 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
Jos is the sweetest place to live in Nigeria

Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Mandesz(m): 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2019
Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2019
theenchanter:
i just feel tourism is not a west African thing.

Our tourists now come for carnivals, festivals and synagogue. grin
And to see if our president is jubril or buhari

Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by maryalloy(f): 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2019
How how does it cost in Congo Russia
Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by crispus09(m): 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2019
and the average rent in jebbu bassa where 3Div army HQ at Maxwell Kobe cantonment rukuba barrack is 70k for 3bedroom flat the most expensive is 150k and the cheapest is 50k
rent around air force roundabout,abattoir,guarandok,phototech is 150k for 3bedroom expensive is 350k while cheapest is 100k.
around British,millionaires quarters,Tina is 300k average expensive one 500k cheapest is 200k.
around tundunwada,miango junction,ITF ,wide life park is 350k expensive is 500k and cheapest 150k.
around bukuru area is cheap like 100k-250k highest
around plateau state house of assembly to NTA, old airport road that nasco area are mostly expensive like new government house area rayfield now.

Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by lahizak: 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2019
Did my NYSC at jos. Stayed at Rayfield. D most funfilled time of my love. D state is just perfect. The weather is perfect. Just hope d crises and unrest will stop. Dat state has a lot of potentials. And by tge way if u in plateau. Jos chilling is on Sunday. Get ur ticket. Davido life at Mees palace

Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Necxs: 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2019
theenchanter:
The state is cool and d price of apartments is moderate, even below-moderate compared to lagos with its headache.

My bro, it seems it has been long you entered Jos, the last time Jos had serious crisis was in 2008, anything you hear over the media or relatives are just happenings or minor issues around villages and not the city of Jos itself.
Just like you said, Jos is a beautiful city with nude weather, beautiful landscapes and beautiful natural serene environment.
If i mistakenly become the president of Nigeria today, i will crown Jos the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), because of it exotic nature.

Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by theenchanter: 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
Necxs:

My bro, it seems it has been long you entered Jos, the last time Jos had serious crisis was in 2008, anything you hear over the media or relatives are just happenings or minor issues around villages and not the city of Jos itself.
Just like you said, Jos is a beautiful city with nude weather, beautiful landscapes and beautiful natural serene environment.
If i mistakenly become the president of Nigeria today , i will crown Jos the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), because of it exotic nature.

Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Deepfeel(m): 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
CotenantNIG:
Hello

We continue with our series cost of rent around in Nigeria, Today we look at Plateau state

Plateau state is a state in Nigeria. It is approximately located at the centre of the country with its capital city as Jos. It is geographically unique in Nigeria because its boundaries totally surround the Jos Plateau, having the Jos Plateau totally in its central and northern part. Plateau State is popularly known as "The Home of Peace and Tourism". Plateau State gets its name from the Jos Plateau. It has a population of about 3.5 million people.

Plateau is bound by Bauchi state in the north east, Kaduna state in the north west, Nasarawa in the south west and Taraba in the south east. Plateau State is a middle belt state in Nigeria. The state has an area of about 26,899 square kilometres. Plateau state is named after the picturesque Jos Plateau, a mountainous area in the north of the state with captivating rock formations. Bare rocks are scattered across the grasslands, which cover the plateau. The altitude ranges from around 1,200 meters (about 4000 feet) to a peak of 1,829 metres above sea level in the Shere Hills range near Jos. Years of tin mining have also left the area strewn with deep gorges and lakes.

We would be looking at 2 bedroom apartments in Plateau State

Shaka

New Layout

The average price for 2 bedroom flat for rent is ₦150,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦250,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦140,000 per year

Zaramanganda

The average price for 2 bedroom flat for rent is ₦300,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦400,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦250,000 per year

Polo Junction

The average price for 2 bedroom flat for rent is ₦400,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦500,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦250,000 per year

State Low Cost

The average price for 2 bedroom flat for rent is ₦400,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦600,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦380,000 per year

Federal Secretariat

The average price for 2 bedroom flat for rent is ₦450,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦800,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦390,000 per year

Millennium

The average price for 2 bedroom flat for rent is ₦400,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦700,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦350,000 per year

Fwavwei

The average price for 2 bedroom flat for rent is ₦300,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦500,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦250,000 per year

Rayfield

The average price for 2 bedroom flat for rent is ₦700,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦900,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦500,000 per year

Atiku

The average price for 2 bedroom flat for rent is ₦500,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦800,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦470,000 per year

Tudun Wada

Musa Bot

The average price for 2 bedroom flat for rent is ₦450,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦500,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦400,000 per year

Jos

The average price for 2 bedroom flat for rent is Source

haba are you sure rent in rayfield cost that much ? hmmm I grew up in miadiko rayfield used to be a peaceful place, left a long time though
Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by eleojo23: 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
OP you didn't say anything about Farin Gada, Gada Biu, Apata, Lamingo, Gengre Road, British-America etc?

Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by crispus09(m): 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
Necxs:

If i mistakenly become the president of Nigeria today, i will crown Jos the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), because of it exotic nature.

gun men are killing throughout last and early this year in Rayhfield, yes Rayfield ,rukuba road,anguwa rukuba,miango,and bassa. no where is safe for now

Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by crispus09(m): 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2019
Deepfeel:

haba are you sure rent in rayfield cost that much ? hmmm I grew up in miadiko rayfield used to be a peaceful place, left a long time though

no more peaceful bro the governor has giving the herdsmen free will to kill in rayfield even though the government house and governor office is located in that area but yet gun men kills and escape.

Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by crispus09(m): 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2019
lahizak:
Did my NYSC at jos. Stayed at Rayfield. D most funfilled time of my love. D state is just perfect. The weather is perfect. Just hope d crises and unrest will stop. Dat state has a lot of potentials. And by tge way if u in plateau. Jos chilling is on Sunday. Get ur ticket. Davido life at Mees palace

gonna meet that guy,can you give full address please
Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by crispus09(m): 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2019
judetov2:
Jos is the sweetest place to live in Nigeria

yeah JOS is sweet when you have steady source of income or you 're rich, but not favourable for hustling at all.

Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Olukoso1: 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2019
pickatyou:

And to see if our president is jubril or buhari

'Hate speech bill' will catch up on you soon broo grin grin grin
Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Houseofglam7(f): 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2019
Re: Cost Of Rent In Plateau State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Edeteyongapla(m): 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2019
Nice place to be... I'm from cross river state today this evening my uncles have all gone there for my other uncles traditional marriage... I can't wait to see our new wife at home

Lagos Tenant Hospitalised As Landlady Breaks Into Apartment / ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE / Lagos Ranked World’s Third Unaffordable City For Renters

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56