Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

How I Go Dye, Level 9 Boss Allegedly Set Up Tunde Biletiri With Police - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Go Dye, Level 9 Boss Allegedly Set Up Tunde Biletiri With Police (503 Views)

Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo / Pastors Should Emulate Prophet TB Joshua's Kind Gestures....biletiri Tunde Testi / Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Go Dye, Level 9 Boss Allegedly Set Up Tunde Biletiri With Police by bisolajay09: 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
How I go Dye, Level 9 Boss Allegedly set up Tunde Biletiri with police

Tunde Biletiri has cried out from detention where he has been kept for over 70 days over issues he had with some persons.

It was alleged that popular comedian, Francis Agoda fondly called I Go Dye, teamed up with others like the Level 9 boss, Obi Kingsley as well as owner of Exquisite Homes 2 Hotel and Lounge, Joseph Osawaru, to keep Biletiri in custody.

The victim, while narrating his ordeal stated that:

They banned my family from from seeing me or bringing food to me

The order was giving by oc zib

Assistant commissioner of police in zone 5 revoked the order.

The zib people were paid by evidence obi level 9 boss.
I am denied access to lawyer.
They seized my phones and have converted my personal belongings to their personal use

Corporal Lazarus one of the IPO took my bags home
and it contained my shoes, company documents, and alot of personal effects

The prosecutor lied to the judge that I was arrested by the police on my way to Dubai from port Harcourt airport. The judge asked them which airline and what of my passport?
The prosecutor was dumbfounded.
And the judge asked evidence obi when is the show? is it November 23rd? He refused to say thr truth.
He said I blocked him on what's app immediately he paid the money. That I was threatening him with police

He lied I blocked him on all social media platforms despite the fact that we are not friends on any social media platforms apart from what's app

The agreement between Burma boy management and level 9 was forwarded to me and he refused to sign it and also make up the initial agreed 60m deposit

The judge asked the police to grant me administrative bail which they haven't talked about

They have refused all surety my people brought and they are insisting on I Go die should take me on bail....

I have been here since 70 days. My woman is heavily pregnant and due first week of jan9

The chief judge of Nigeria is against police dabbling into civil case and breach of contract

They collected a court order to detain me which expired since October 21, from edo state high court and when I was supposed to be brought for trial they hurriedly went to federal high court asaba where I was taken to on November 13.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Funke Caught Trying To Scam People Of Their Money Offline!!! / Mind How You View Ephesians 6:10-13. (Exposing Fruitless Deeds) / Is It Possible To Have A Relationship With God Without Being Religious?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.