Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Swissgarde Herbal Product - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Swissgarde Herbal Product (167 Views)

Testimony On Swissgarde Twin Boosting Products. God Is Awesome / Swissgarde Crushes Fibroids / Swissgarde Herbal Products That Cure All Diseases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Swissgarde Herbal Product by chybabeuc(f): 2:50am On Nov 29, 2019
A true life story of a medical doctor Swissgarde is in did changing lives below is her success story so far����������������

Here's my story: i am Dr Nnenna Uduka Dyke. I live and work in Lagos. I have practiced for 8 years and I have earned a particular salary for years. I was first introduced to Swissgarde in 2011 but wasn't much interested until before my eyes i saw a lady who was childless for 16years and 2 IVF failed took their fertility combinations for 3 months and conceived, she delivered twins(a boy and a girl)
This is first what triggered my interest as a doctor. I studied the supplements and discovered they were 100%natural supplements. Then I attended their seminar and saw how people, even uneducated people were making so much money. Then I decided there and then to become a distributor.
I have been a distributor for 1 year and 3 months, i have not had a bad result since I started recommending them. I have recommended to cancer cases, glaucoma, diabetes, hypertension, kidney disease, ulcer, arthritis, hydrocephalus etc.
And PLEASE read carefully, 6 months into the business i started earning more than my salaries from my 2 jobs. Today my income in Swissgarde monthly is in hundreds of thousands. I have introduced this business to a few people and their financial stories have changed.
What are you waiting for? Still depending on that job to make you a millionaire, you may wait forever. Swissgarde is changing lives since 19 years ago. Nobody says you should invest any money, all you are asked to do is talk, tell people about the efficacy of Swissgarde supplements.
There are only two multi level marketing businesses in Nigeria
1) Swissgarde and
2) Others
Swissgarde has stood the test of time. 19 solid years in Nigeria. Saved many from dying. Made so many people millionaires. We don't promise you cars and houses but you will make more than enough to build your dream home and buy your dream cars.
Interested? Join me
Call/WhatsApp +2347039878863/08060192174

(1) (Reply)

How To Lose Weight On A Budget And Busy Schedule? Find Here / Health Is Fundamental And Is Your Right- Gov. Akeredolu. / Balance Your Hormones With Herblin Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.