Stats: 3,150,110 members, 7,807,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

What Was A Craziest Lie You've Heard For Been 'disvirgin' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was A Craziest Lie You've Heard For Been 'disvirgin' (1573 Views)

What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? / what's the biggest lie you've ever told? / What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? (2) (3) (4)

What Was A Craziest Lie You've Heard For Been 'disvirgin' by kutashi: 7:10am On Nov 29, 2019
Imagine a lady telling you she lost her virginity through swimming exercise grin grin grin I am confused!
Re: What Was A Craziest Lie You've Heard For Been 'disvirgin' by THEMODSARECRAZY: 7:20am On Nov 29, 2019
Let's just say this girl (Stephanie) told me she lost hers from jogging, someone that is fat as what I don't know I entered there and no single drop of blood, the first time I disvirgined a girl before her there was blood but I was confused Stephanie's own case because she's the church type.. Fear women they can come up with all sorts of lie, she was just pretending as if the thing was painful not knowing that bitch was enjoying the whole ride cos she was wet angry
Re: What Was A Craziest Lie You've Heard For Been 'disvirgin' by Powersurge: 8:54am On Nov 29, 2019
Well, no lies. Cos I only respect "virgins" from afar.

I somehow like them opened up.
Re: What Was A Craziest Lie You've Heard For Been 'disvirgin' by Olukoso1: 10:22am On Nov 29, 2019
Re: What Was A Craziest Lie You've Heard For Been 'disvirgin' by Olukoso1: 10:24am On Nov 29, 2019
Let me book another space here grin
Re: What Was A Craziest Lie You've Heard For Been 'disvirgin' by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 29, 2019
Apart from telling me she's a virgin, she told me her vagina was sweet as sugar.

On that Night she wore a dark Victoria secret G-string and covered her face with her palms looking all shy , innocent and naive (that's my fetish). My 65cm was so solid like a rock . I was ready to devour the meal I've waited more than 3 years to eat (you know that feeling you finally get when you are about to have sex with a very pretty girl who looks like a Latin biracial after she has curved you for a long period). I didn't use a condom.

Ladies and gentlemen, na so I take swim for Atlantic ocean carry gonnorhea join. My body tell me as I no fit urinate after 5 days.

After God, fear women.

Re: What Was A Craziest Lie You've Heard For Been 'disvirgin' by Daviva007(m): 10:35am On Nov 29, 2019
disvirgined by riding a bicycle sad
Re: What Was A Craziest Lie You've Heard For Been 'disvirgin' by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 29, 2019
Re: What Was A Craziest Lie You've Heard For Been 'disvirgin' by JerryLegend(m): 11:06am On Nov 29, 2019
This would be a one funny thread grin
Re: What Was A Craziest Lie You've Heard For Been 'disvirgin' by Depressedkidd: 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
THEMODSARECRAZY:
Let's just say this girl (Stephanie) told me she lost hers from jogging, someone that is fat as what I don't know I entered there and no single drop of blood, the first time I disvirgined a girl before her there was blood but I was confused Stephanie's own case because she's the church type.. Fear women they can come up with all sorts of lie, she was just pretending as if the thing was painful not knowing that bitch was enjoying the whole ride cos she was wet angry
Being wet proves nothing tho
Re: What Was A Craziest Lie You've Heard For Been 'disvirgin' by Chenko001(m): 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ladies are solidified liars and so deceitful. Nigerian ladies act as if sex is an abomination outside but once you stay in the same room with them......... let me stop here
Re: What Was A Craziest Lie You've Heard For Been 'disvirgin' by profilemessages: 7:49pm On Jun 10, 2020
Her pxssy is gold plated, if you touch it money will be coming out
Re: What Was A Craziest Lie You've Heard For Been 'disvirgin' by callmeRichie(m): 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2020
some people lost their hymen through rigorous exercise like cycling, jogging, carrying heavy objects as the case maybe though, so some may not necessarily bleed and it doesn't mean they are not virgins oo! The body reaction is different but still yet you would feel the tightness, pain and difficulty to penetrate first.

so don't get it twisted if some didn't bleed, your instinct would confirm too!

lol well I haven't disvirginned someone's daughter be4 buh I still know how it worksgrin
Re: What Was A Craziest Lie You've Heard For Been 'disvirgin' by paulolee(m): 8:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
90% of naija gals are forced or raped wen asked abt this disvirgin topic bttm the craziest av heard was when a girl said her mum used to check if the hymen is still active n i asked how and she said the mum is a nurse and she would insert fowl egg into thier nunu and if it enter, it means she don de collect preeq bt it was during her own process of testing dt her hymen got broken and i was forced to ask...meaning na fowl egg disvirgin u??

I Just Don't Know Why I Met You!!! / I / I got rebuked.