Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Super Eagles Amazing Stats In 2019 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Amazing Stats In 2019 (25403 Views)

Lionel Messi Vs Cristiano Ronaldo - Who Has Better Stats In El Clasicos? / Victor Osimehn’s Amazing Stats For Lille This Season / Messi's Stats In 700 Barcelona Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Amazing Stats In 2019 by Fryzi(m): 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
More wins boys! Fly Eagles!
Re: Super Eagles Amazing Stats In 2019 by Trusted33470: 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
see below
Re: Super Eagles Amazing Stats In 2019 by sniperr007(m): 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
[quote author=mumumugu post=84469487]how is this super. check england statistics and Brazil oen[/quote

You too compare, did your mom compare you to your peers when you were young?

It's fair & they can do better. Not to compare.

The situations around each team is different]

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Amazing Stats In 2019 by Numerouno94(m): 12:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
kstyle2:
Good. Most people tend to criticize rorh but I think the man has done a good job. Before taking the job as eagles coach, we were placed 70th in world ranking and 16th in Africa, missed two nations cup, 2015 and 2017 despite winning it 2013. I can't remember when last we heard about players fighting in camp like we had with enyeama and oliseh. Players report to camp early and most players called are purely on form or some times, experience. Other coaches would have invited iheanacho but rorh was bold enough to drop him. I still do not like akpeyi but he just won player of the month in the south African league. Gernot rorh has his ups and downs but under him, we've qualified for the world cup and Afcon with a game to spare.
Only a coach of better pedigree should be considered if his contract isn't renewed
Feel lyk awardin u a contract worth billions of naira. Ur head dey there.
Re: Super Eagles Amazing Stats In 2019 by olaolulazio(m): 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
Better than Arsenal
Re: Super Eagles Amazing Stats In 2019 by rolams(m): 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
SadiqBabaSani:
What's Amazing Here?

I tire ooo
Re: Super Eagles Amazing Stats In 2019 by Nnnanna: 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
This is very poor coming from Giant of Africa
Re: Super Eagles Amazing Stats In 2019 by boluwa111(m): 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
FamousMonk:

If Christiano Ronaldo schools in Nigeria,I bet he will refuse to pay his school fees early even if he has it because of the penalty that comes with late payment..
is this a joke or what? So very dry
Re: Super Eagles Amazing Stats In 2019 by Humphrizy(m): 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
Mbbscentric:
Kudos to Rohr.

Soonest, not long from Now.

Nigeria would conquer the world.

I mean, Champions of the world.

We hope so
Re: Super Eagles Amazing Stats In 2019 by JayPeeOham: 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
Davabhz:
Nigeria’s super eagles amazing stats in 2019

14 games

9 wins

3 draws and

2 losses

Source: http://nigeriainfo247.com/2019/11/29/super-eagles-amazing-stats-in-2019/07/15/31/252/categorized/admin/#more-252

At this point I will say Rohr deserves 7 bottles of Castle Beer

Re: Super Eagles Amazing Stats In 2019 by rolams(m): 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
Temptee101:
grin

Ok seen! Can we now get the stats of our

U23

U20

U17

Beach soccer team

Super falcons/falconets

Thanks in advance

Hahaha. See finishing!

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Amazing Stats In 2019 by AustineCJ: 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2019
mumumugu:
how is this super. check england statistics and Brazil oen
Enemies of the state....what's special about Brazil start?? are you talking of Brazil that went 5match without a win since lifting Copa america ?? you r here typing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Amazing Stats In 2019 by Kinesiology: 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2019
I see rohr leaving by next year becos of some ignorant people up there... The man has tried but if you feel he gat nothing new to offer, sack him.... but i know a top class coach wont come nd b super eagles coach....

mumumugu:

If you must compare, do it d right way... compare England with other European countries, Brazil with other South American countries... nd Nigeria with other African countries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Amazing Stats In 2019 by Vabasi(m): 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
This is a good report card. I stand with Rohr, I stand with the Eagles.
They can only do better.
Re: Super Eagles Amazing Stats In 2019 by Josh44s(m): 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
AsomArchitectNG:
Go Super Eagles

3bedroom residential accommodation visualized and designed by AsomArchitectNG... See our signature for details

I love this plan but only have one or two critics.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Amazing Stats In 2019 by damosky12(m): 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
FamousMonk:

If Christiano Ronaldo schools in Nigeria,I bet he will refuse to pay his school fees early even if he has it because of the penalty that comes with late payment..

Savagery!
Re: Super Eagles Amazing Stats In 2019 by mechanics(m): 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
Good result.
Re: Super Eagles Amazing Stats In 2019 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2019
Not amazing, but a decent year. Great finish as well.
Re: Super Eagles Amazing Stats In 2019 by Nvc078: 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
Temptee101:
grin

Ok seen! Can we now get the stats of our

U23

U20

U17

Beach soccer team

Super falcons/falconets

Thanks in advance

Are you sure you want to see this?
Re: Super Eagles Amazing Stats In 2019 by XaintJoel20: 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
LoydJ:
That Free kick wey mahrez scored against akpeyi still dey Pain me; else na we for win the AFCON

hope they don't use him again in important matches.

Oga dat goal pain me pass you.
I nearly cry dat day.
Re: Super Eagles Amazing Stats In 2019 by toprealman: 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2019
Arsenal too get stat.....go win the world cup for us.
Re: Super Eagles Amazing Stats In 2019 by PopeFlatino(m): 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
He is the best for d job....we can easily qualify for competitions now without calculator
kstyle2:
Good. Most people tend to criticize rorh but I think the man has done a good job. Before taking the job as eagles coach, we were placed 70th in world ranking and 16th in Africa, missed two nations cup, 2015 and 2017 despite winning it 2013. I can't remember when last we heard about players fighting in camp like we had with enyeama and oliseh. Players report to camp early and most players called are purely on form or some times, experience. Other coaches would have invited iheanacho but rorh was bold enough to drop him. I still do not like akpeyi but he just won player of the month in the south African league. Gernot rorh has his ups and downs but under him, we've qualified for the world cup and Afcon with a game to spare.
Only a coach of better pedigree should be considered if his contract isn't renewed
Re: Super Eagles Amazing Stats In 2019 by Blessings4me(m): 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2019
mumumugu:
Wetin we wan use their stats do?? If say na brazil or england own dem post now, u go complain say dem no post 9ja stats.
Re: Super Eagles Amazing Stats In 2019 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
mumumugu:
as your name implies you are a mumu ....what have you achieved in your life...learn to appreciate others
Re: Super Eagles Amazing Stats In 2019 by SmartyPants(m): 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
Starboytwo:
Very good stat, remember we didn't qualify for the 2015 and 2017 afcon, and was ranked 60 in the world just 2 years ago...

We are 31st in the latest world ranking, we have played Ukraine who are 20 place above us and they were fortunate to take a point in the 2-2 in their backyard, ALMIGHTY BRAZIL, starting Neymar, casemiro, countinho, Willian, Firmino the Liverpool goal keeper etc and we played a 1-1 2 months ago...

A lot of people who don't know football will try and discredit the team and say "rubbish" but to the reader out there, just know this is a vastly improved team, who came third in the just recent afcon in June...

The best part is the large number of quality young players who are in the squad, they are not just doing well but the core of the team are starting in the Top five leagues eg and are quite young

Osihmen lille - he is just 20 and the top 3 best young stiker in THE WORLD) is there any hotter u21 striker in Europe currently, except mbappe... maybe and that tall Halland

Chukwueze Villarreal (no need intro anymore)
Ndidi Liecester (best tackler in the EPL) since last season

Aina. Torino( vastly improved)
Aribo. rangers
Iwobi . Everton
Ekong udinese .... Etc

No team is perfect and we have issues just like any other team

Goal keeping department is a big issue, with injuries and lack of quality goal keepers

A Creative midfielder, who can pass well and score is also needed, while the left back position needs to be sorted out...

I believe this is our new golden team and they will rule Africa multiple times....

Soar Super Eagle's

Add:

Omeruo - Leganes
Chidozie Awaziem - Porto/Leganes
Ramon Azeez - Granada
Moses Simon - Rennes
Samuel Kalu - Bordeaux

The full team is made up of top flight players
Re: Super Eagles Amazing Stats In 2019 by lowaist101: 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2019
Is that a pass mark for Rohr?
Re: Super Eagles Amazing Stats In 2019 by Withtrust0032: 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2019
see below
Re: Super Eagles Amazing Stats In 2019 by shackwack2000: 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2019
This is not correct. You omitted the loss to Senegal just before AFCON

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup / Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied / Nigeria Vs South Africa : A Must Win For Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.