Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:18 PM

Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations (18205 Views)

2023: Governor Mohammed Warns Bauchi People Against Electing Non-Indigenes / Open Grazing Ban: Governor Bala Mohammed Warns Colleagues, Nigeria’s Elite / Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations by patomberekpe(m): 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
No they should not return them,why would they return them,Oh so You Can resale them to the highest bidder,atleast they kept them where tourist Can come to see them,since Nigeria doesn't have provision for such things so it makes no sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations by bayelsaowei(m): 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
alexola20:
Those artifacts should be kept by those countries until Nigeria get sense.
too many funny comments.. grin

1 Like

Re: Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations by bayelsaowei(m): 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2019
dederocs:
This time Baba make sense...return all our priceless artefacts. They are stashed in the British national museum.
buhari has travelled to the UK numerous times..let him go and pick them up

1 Like

Re: Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations by Areaboy2(m): 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
Stupid man.
To do what with it?

the ones they didn't steal, where are they now? what condition are they in?

because you see them in great condition overseas from heavy investment in maintenance, suddenly you want them back.

Go and maintain our roads. Mumu. dem resemble artifacts as dem dey so. spits* angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
Zooposki:

They were well taken care of and well preserved before the British stole them. Stop putting yourself down. You are quite capable of doing the job like, if not better than the British.

telling yourself the truth is not putting yourself down.

we may choose to bury our heads in the sand or face reality.

Maintenance culture in Nigeria is non existent.

you know it and I know it.

1 Like

Re: Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
This is not our problem in this country now. Do Lai have any evidence that d whites stole our artefacts? the truth is that d white got the artefacts with d permission of d then traditional leaders with an exchange of something such as mirror, dry gin etc.

They stole it, they didn't exchange it for anything.

You don't know your history because the Nigerian government or Fulani government denied you history lessons

1 Like

Re: Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations by GoodMuyis(m): 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2019
uuzba:

And the Europeans and British also cast iron very well, used it to make weapons and armour
and conquered everybody's land.
NOK should go and learn work.
Today now, it is EVERYTHING that Europeans make that we want to buy.
Cars are just casted metal parts which we still can't do in Nigeria.

What I was saying is that the NOK people have been using iron centuries before other part of the world start using it.

But unfortunately, they disappeared from the surface of the earth and couldn't progress in their development
Re: Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations by 2rez: 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2019
First time this chatterbox gonna say some shiit that deserves an accolade. cheesy

Re: Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations by redsun(m): 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
amaridigital:

if we can't keep ordinary Artifacts our CBN should be headquartered in London then. Maybe, we should ask for recolonization. How can a citizen of a sovereign country think like this,? Are we the only people on earth having issues with corruption?
How will you explain to your children that our national treasures should be kept for the enjoyment of other nations because we can't preserve them?

Nigeria is not a country at the moment, it is a gangster paradise that only works for thieves. A country where there is no rule of law and constructive structures that harness societal developments and progress. A judge can decide not to go to court for a capital murder case on the day of a case without pre-warning, and no question will be asked, irrespective of the logistics and costs incurred by parties involved to be in court. Is that a normal country?

BBC-BIG BLIND COUNTRY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations by Legendguru: 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations by showafrica(m): 7:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
SimDan95:
why do I find it hard to read whatever this dumb man has to say?? artifacts that u and ur cohorts won't preserve, u won't create institutions to take care and maintain these things.

Then the white men came to plunder and steal it they preserved it and u are here crying foul, such a retarded lot. Imagine them scraping history from our educational system, they forgot that people who can't trace their background, know thier origin, know their historical fact are as good as dead.

Well that's the way they keep us under their feet, they deprive us of knowledge, especially knowledge of who we are and how strong we are.

I'M TIRED OF THIS HELLHOLE.

The man is an idiot... Bring the artifacts back now they will start complaining of witches and wizards. How did I become part of this people is what I dont know
Re: Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
Isinweke:

They stole it, they didn't exchange it for anything.

You don't know your history because the Nigerian government or Fulani government denied you history lessons

Oga what history is better than that told by those who experienced it themselves.. I repeat, it wasn't stolen ! !
Re: Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
Zooposki:

They were looted. There is evidence.

They were not
Re: Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations by uncjay(m): 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
What do you want to use them for? Have you maintained the country yet?

Our leaders celebrate mediocrity the most and play on the masses intelligence. One day, we will have to take a stand.

1 Like

Re: Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations by Koluora1: 10:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
Is that our problem in this country � shioor... please I need an ushering job in Abuja, like my post if you have one I will chat you up
Re: Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations by ForbesHomesNG(m): 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2019
2rez:
First time this chatterbox gonna say some shiit that deserves an accolade. cheesy
Re: Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations by ForbesHomesNG(m): 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2019
OoniOfIfe:

They were not
Re: Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations by Enonymous: 12:37am On Nov 30, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations by Enonymous: 12:40am On Nov 30, 2019
kk
Re: Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations by Mykelhendriz: 12:53am On Nov 30, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Go and get it with him then.
Your comment makes me feel like you are under age...
Re: Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations by Takadboi(m): 6:35am On Nov 30, 2019
Lai Muhammad
Re: Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations by Omoodua007: 6:50am On Nov 30, 2019
No o those precious ife arts should remain abroad before some people without their own start to claim it
Re: Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations by foolbuster: 7:19am On Nov 30, 2019
OoniOfIfe:

Oga what history is better than that told by those who experienced it themselves.. I repeat, it wasn't stolen ! !

Wow. Such irony For someone with your moniker. And you actually know nothing about your history.

Tell me have you ever heard of the benin punitive expedition. This is just one instance out of so many. I chose this because even kids knows about it.
Re: Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations by CaesarDon(m): 7:44am On Nov 30, 2019
SimDan95:
why do I find it hard to read whatever this dumb man has to say?? artifacts that u and ur cohorts won't preserve, u won't create institutions to take care and maintain these things.

Then the white men came to plunder and steal it they preserved it and u are here crying foul, such a retarded lot. Imagine them scraping history from our educational system, they forgot that people who can't trace their background, know thier origin, know their historical fact are as good as dead.

Well that's the way they keep us under their feet, they deprive us of knowledge, especially knowledge of who we are and how strong we are.

I'M TIRED OF THIS HELLHOLE.

Worst comment on naira land ever!!!

So black's can hold on to this slave mentality in 2019

Why don't we also give out all our children and money out to the whites, to take care and maintain for us, since they can preserve and maintain, as proposed by you

The fact you hate someone shouldnt make you blind to good deeds he does
This level of this inferiority complex is appalling
shocked

1 Like

Re: Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations by SimDan95(m): 9:15am On Nov 30, 2019
CaesarDon:

Why don't we also give out all our children and money out to the whites, to take care and maintain for us, since they can preserve and maintain, as proposed by you

shocked

if u took only 2 minutes of ur lazy timeto ponder over my words u would take the point outta it.
Re: Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations by foolbuster: 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
SimDan95:

if u took only 2 minutes of ur lazy timeto ponder over my words u would take the point outta it.

Nothing to ponder. Your hate for the government added with your slave mentality blinded you to logical reasoning.

Dont get me wrong. I hate this government too but this is actually a good thing if they can achieve it.
Re: Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations by foolbuster: 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
CaesarDon:

shocked

You couldn't have said it better bro. Africa is in deep shi*t especially subsaharan Africa. An overwhelming majority of Africans have been completely relieved of their self worth without even knowing it.
Re: Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations by toskin2003: 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
Enonymous:
Congratulation on this breakthrough.
I have a similar adoption situation, my AOR is August 2018 and file was transferred to AVO February 2019. I got ADR in respect of the adoption in June 2019, Up till AVO haven't contacted me. Please I would appreciate if I can get a means to contact you to ask a few questions. or you can kindly reach me on 08071112201. Thank you and congratulations once again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations by Beautyaddy: 11:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
amaridigital:

Why curse him? For asking for the return of our stolen artifacts? They do the right thing you curkse them, they do wrong you criticize. Maybe we truly deserve an Idi Amin in Nigeria.
Imagine for a minute what other nationals would say when reading this comment from you. Some are even saying the British should keep them.
All these comments are coming from people who are surposed to be our future leaders? Is something affecting our brain in Nigeria? Is it poverty or maybe all these genetically modified imported food is affecting our mental faculty?
Nigerians I grew up with don't think this way. Who are these people God? What happened to our brain? From music to acting, to comments online, we are forever doomed.
I can't imagine Chinese, Japanese or Indian people or Egyptians telling Britain to keep their cultural artifacts.
It is difficult to get good leaders from badly oriented people.

Very Senseless Post! angry

Which Brainwashed and Senseless Nigerians did you grow up with
Re: Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations by foolbuster: 11:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
amaridigital:

Why curse him? For asking for the return of our stolen artifacts? They do the right thing you curkse them, they do wrong you criticize. Maybe we truly deserve an Idi Amin in Nigeria.
Imagine for a minute what other nationals would say when reading this comment from you. Some are even saying the British should keep them.
All these comments are coming from people who are surposed to be our future leaders? Is something affecting our brain in Nigeria? Is it poverty or maybe all these genetically modified imported food is affecting our mental faculty?
Nigerians I grew up with don't think this way. Who are these people God? What happened to our brain? From music to acting, to comments online, we are forever doomed.
I can't imagine Chinese, Japanese or Indian people or Egyptians telling Britain to keep their cultural artifacts.
It is difficult to get good leaders from badly oriented people.

Brother. What you have to understand is that most people that post here have brain tumor. An example is the fellow above me.
Re: Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations by Enonymous: 5:07am On Dec 01, 2019
toskin2003:

Congratulation on this breakthrough.
I have a similar adoption situation, my AOR is August 2018 and file was transferred to AVO February 2019. I got ADR in respect of the adoption in June 2019, Up till AVO haven't contacted me. Please I would appreciate if I can get a means to contact you to ask a few questions. or you can kindly reach me on 08071112201. Thank you and congratulations once again.

From my experience, you'll notice I offered to come in, in person, and explain the circumstances of the adoption.

Rather than leave them to speculate or delay continuously, I knew an interview would put an end to the wait, either favorably or unfavorably.

Secondly, it depends on the stage of your application. If you have passed eligibility, they have no other reason to hold you down. If you haven't passed eligibility, then they may be waiting for you to pass that completely, before they come at you again for clarification on the adoption.

1 Like

Re: Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations by toskin2003: 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
Enonymous:

From my experience, you'll notice I offered to come in, in person, and explain the circumstances of the adoption.

Rather than leave them to speculate or delay continuously, I knew an interview would put an end to the wait, either favorably or unfavorably.

Secondly, it depends on the stage of your application. If you have passed eligibility, they have no other reason to hold you down. If you haven't passed eligibility, then they may be waiting for you to pass that completely, before they come at you again for clarification on the adoption.

Thanks for your reply, gcms from Ottawa shows
My Eligibility recommend passed, Criminality Passed and Security not started.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

G5 Crisis: Akinjide Wins Polling Unit For Atiku In Ibadan / Justice Ayobode Lokulo-Sodipe Dies At 67! (Appeal Court Judge Slumps, Dies) / Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Turkey's First Lady Commissioning An Orphanage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.