Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer (65358 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? / A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by bazemirie(m): 9:54am On Nov 29, 2019
A Nigerian lady shoots her shot at a 'handsome man' on Twitter with a special #BlackFriday offer.

Source - https://gistgram.com/nigerian-lady-shoots-her-shot-at-a-fine-man-on-twitter-with-a-special-blackfriday-offer

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by sweetonugbu: 9:55am On Nov 29, 2019
No shot seen

106 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by lilmax(m): 10:01am On Nov 29, 2019
What a weak shot

The dude will be stupid to accept that crap

168 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by olerry(m): 10:03am On Nov 29, 2019
No shot fired

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by nicelaw(m): 10:24am On Nov 29, 2019
But how do people really say those things on social media?
like you don't have relatives, Siblings, Colleagues at work, class mates on your friends list?
Imagine a colleague or Relative who hold you in high esteem seeing this on your Timeline..
It's crazy if you ask me..

664 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:43am On Nov 29, 2019
her house, her cloth and her body.
i don't give a flying fvck

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Lonelypacifist6: 11:01am On Nov 29, 2019
Is it safe to call this one a W-H-O-R-E? Well I already Did.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Shashar: 11:20am On Nov 29, 2019
nicelaw:
[s]But how do people really say those things on social media?
like you don't have relatives, Siblings, Colleagues at work, class mates on your friends list?
Imagine a colleague or Relative who hold you in high esteem seeing this on your Timeline..
It's crazy if you ask me[/s]..
when you get to that point where you have no need to Impress anybody,your freedom have begin

259 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 29, 2019
that might just be a guy posing as a lady.anything u get if u go im house jus take am cheesy

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Mykel51(m): 11:29am On Nov 29, 2019
lefulefu:
that might just be a guy posing as a lady.anything u get if u go im house jus take am cheesy

Too much wisdom will not kee you... cheesy

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by leonard002(m): 11:52am On Nov 29, 2019
I thought as much. ... undecided undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 29, 2019
Crazy people everywhere!
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2019
As if she can tell him to his face.

These ones that shame will not even let them look a guy straight in the eyes.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Daviddson(m): 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2019
I wonder the kind of churches these Twitter, Instagram, Nairaland and Facebook whores (males inclusive) go to (ie those who identify as Christians). Or is it that they don't go to church or go to "stand up and claim it" churches where no morality whatsoever, is talked about?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by BeardlessGang: 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2019
V
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by iTearHerToto: 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
An average Nairaland boy would have fallen for that.. That's how cheap they all are.

Pukesangry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by BeansAndYam: 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2019
[s]
Daviddson:
I wonder the kind of churches these Twitter, Instagram, Nairaland and Facebook whores (males inclusive) go to. Or is it that they don't go to church or go to "stand up and claim it" churches where no morality whatsoever, is talked about?
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by ednut1(m): 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
nicelaw:
jobless Slayqueens na

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by KingKush01(m): 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
That's a clean shot. I'll take up her offer if I was the one.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by rex444(m): 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
nicelaw:
like no one givez a shit anymore....can U imagine that??

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by rex444(m): 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2019
lefulefu:
hehehehehehe I dey tell u

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by rex444(m): 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
iTearHerToto:
An average Nairaland boy would have fallen for that.. That's how cheap they all are.

Pukesangry
lol how do U generalise ?? have you put em to such tests before ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2019
Pathetic!! Heard that line like a million times already lol can't even come up with your own words to shoot a shot

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Bola146(f): 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2019
nicelaw:

I dey tell you ooo cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by iRepNaija1: 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ya'll are frustrated, aren't you? You complain about always having to approach women. A woman decides to shoot her shot and approach a guy. Now all of you must bash her? Confused and frustrated lot.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by itsme01: 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
nice shot only for the intelligent, 100% cloths off

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ma dull
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by panmunium(m): 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2019
I already guessed what she will offer before opening the thread,. We men are in trouble, the other day one from kogi told me to leave abuja and come over even after seeing my status as married.. I kuku delete post and block before my wife see such

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit To Palazio Nightlife, Lagos Nightclub / Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting / Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.