Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Black Friday At Shoprite: Nigerians Struggle To Buy Goods - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Black Friday At Shoprite: Nigerians Struggle To Buy Goods (57070 Views)

This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos / #Xenophobia; Tight Security At Shoprite Lekki As Shop Owners Count Loses / Petty Theft At Shoprite Checkout Points, My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Friday At Shoprite: Nigerians Struggle To Buy Goods by olasaad(f): 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
RichDad1:
Na wa o. Everybody like awoof cheesy cheesy
I’m certain Shoprite won’t try this in Ilorin again cheesy cheesy

That's not Ilorin ooo
Re: Black Friday At Shoprite: Nigerians Struggle To Buy Goods by RichDad1(m): 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2019
olasaad:

That's not Ilorin ooo
Of course I know.
Was only referencing the one that happened last year or so.
Re: Black Friday At Shoprite: Nigerians Struggle To Buy Goods by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
justbusy:
Which one be Addas Mall? Bigger and better than Shoprite?
Re: Black Friday At Shoprite: Nigerians Struggle To Buy Goods by ajl: 12:28am On Nov 30, 2019
Senseless Nigerians. Black Friday in Nigeria? What about Thanksgiving. Bunch of fools.
Re: Black Friday At Shoprite: Nigerians Struggle To Buy Goods by ajl: 12:30am On Nov 30, 2019
kuuljay:
are the sold slaves not living better than the ones left behind today? Abeg shift!!!

You are a slave for life. With this kind of mindset, you are forever owned.
Re: Black Friday At Shoprite: Nigerians Struggle To Buy Goods by ajl: 12:31am On Nov 30, 2019
Honeysweetest:
this has nothing with being a Nigerian,ShopRite is a foreign country,is done in most foreign State

Shoprite is from South Africa. Black Friday is USA culture. Do they have Black Friday in South Africa.
Re: Black Friday At Shoprite: Nigerians Struggle To Buy Goods by ajl: 12:35am On Nov 30, 2019
Here is the real Black Friday!

1 Share

Re: Black Friday At Shoprite: Nigerians Struggle To Buy Goods by bjbjbj: 2:20am On Nov 30, 2019
My black Friday gift the price was reduce from $69 to $39.

Re: Black Friday At Shoprite: Nigerians Struggle To Buy Goods by Spectrum22: 7:01am On Nov 30, 2019
For those desperate to copy every aspect of the white man's culture.

Re: Black Friday At Shoprite: Nigerians Struggle To Buy Goods by ibitoyejnr(m): 9:10am On Nov 30, 2019
ajl:
this is not appropriate Nd it dehumanising. if it true. Why haven't the event gotten banned by world leaders Nd world organisation. The event reminds the black race of their history Nd still has racial connotations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Friday At Shoprite: Nigerians Struggle To Buy Goods by ojotobiloba1: 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
Ordered for smart tv last week on jumia last week tuesday and was shipped to osogbo yesteday without any problem whatsoever..
Re: Black Friday At Shoprite: Nigerians Struggle To Buy Goods by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
free things de sweet o �
Re: Black Friday At Shoprite: Nigerians Struggle To Buy Goods by Princeofasia: 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
Honeysweetest:
this has nothing with being a Nigerian,ShopRite is a foreign country,is done in most foreign State
bro go to instagram and u will see all the hoes copying it. are they foreign hoes?
Re: Black Friday At Shoprite: Nigerians Struggle To Buy Goods by Princeofasia: 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
ajl:
no mind useless nogerians wey go dey copy any nonsense them see
Re: Black Friday At Shoprite: Nigerians Struggle To Buy Goods by piagetskinner(m): 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
Bastard people
Re: Black Friday At Shoprite: Nigerians Struggle To Buy Goods by kuuljay(m): 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
ajl:

You are a slave for life. With this kind of mindset, you are forever owned.
black American that are slave for life are they not better than you,pls tell me you and your wretched generation are better than black Americans who are decendants of slavery
Re: Black Friday At Shoprite: Nigerians Struggle To Buy Goods by zeestone99(m): 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
Why are some people just like this
Re: Black Friday At Shoprite: Nigerians Struggle To Buy Goods by alabo1: 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
Officialgarri:
Black Friday is usually a scam in Nigeria.

I checked jumia today and I saw that most products have a deduction of just around #1k

Do I need to buy 10 standing fans because I want to save 10k? angry

Not entirely a scam you can get some great deals during this period especially during flash sales. Personal experience last month to this month:
Nokia 2.1 got for 16,500 with a free Imose feature phone against minimum of 23000 for the Nokia alone

50 inch LED Android TV for 98,000

32 inch LED for 25,000

10,000 Oraimo Power bank for 1,900

6.5 kg washing machine for 29,000

Kenwood Blender for 6,900 against 18,000 price

24 inch Led TV for my kids at 15,900

And a few more. You have to be alert for the flash sales. The prices can change in seconds.

Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 / Photos Of MC Oluomo's Three Wives / CBN Officially Devalues Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.