Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? (2347 Views)

Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) / Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis / Can A Masters Graduate (female) Marry Someone With No Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? by lavylilly: 11:04am On Nov 29, 2019
Can a woman with PHD get married to a man with no DEGREE ?
Re: Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? by Zuluhead(m): 11:12am On Nov 29, 2019
a friend of mine from a prominent family in nigeria,whose mum is a chief magistrate walked angrily into the bar one nite and was boiling. he said his dad asked him why does he think a young female law graduate would marry an illetrate man, he said because of love and his dad told him it was because of money, he told his dad does he mean his mum married him because of money and his dad replied yes and told him to work hard to make more money. he said his mum had other law graduates and finer boys but choose him because he was already successful back then. so a phd holder can marry mc oluomo.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? by lavylilly: 11:18am On Nov 29, 2019
Love has to be the most distorted word in English Language:

Plenty Cash- Love
Aggressive spending - Love
Reckless indulgence - Love
Great Sex - Love
Tolerating all vices - Love
No physical discipline at all - Love

Genuine Love - Scum, hatred, stinginess, wickedness etc.
Zuluhead:
a friend of mine from a prominent family in nigeria,whose mum is a chief magistrate walked angrily into the bar one nite and was boiling. he said his dad asked him why does he think a young female law graduate would marry an illetrate man, he said because of love and his dad told him it was because of money, he told his dad does he mean his mum married him because of money and his dad replied yes and told him to work hard to make more money. he said his mum had other law graduates and finer boys but choose him because he was already successful back then. so a phd holder can marry mc oluomo.
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? by Powersurge: 6:28am On Nov 30, 2019
Zuluhead:

Nobody would have made better reply! Girls are to the highest bidder. And I mean that in every sense of the word. LOVE WITHOUT MONEY IS FRUSTRATION, EVEN TO YOURSELF.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? by skylegend(m): 6:47am On Nov 30, 2019
marry a woman with a purpose

not a woman with education

everything you were though in school can be found on the internet.

so academic knowledge is not that powerful in our modern world.

for example you meet any billionaire

you will realizes they don't care about the academic knowledge but prefer self knowledge

no matter what type of high academic education she had

if she lack the self knowledge

just be care full

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? by lavylilly: 8:53am On Nov 30, 2019
skylegend:
marry a woman with a purpose

not a woman with education

everything you were though in school can be found on the internet.

so academic knowledge is not that powerful in our modern world.

for example you meet any billionaire

you will realizes they don't care about the academic knowledge but prefer self knowledge

no matter what type of high academic education she had

if she lack the self knowledge

just be care full
hmmmm
Re: Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 8:57am On Nov 30, 2019
lavylilly:
[s] Love has to be the most distorted word in English Language:

Plenty Cash- Love
Great Sex - Love

Genuine Love - Scum, hatred, stinginess, wickedness etc. shocked shocked[/s]
Re: Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 8:57am On Nov 30, 2019
lavylilly:
[s] Can a woman with PHD get married to a man with no DEGREE ? [/s]
Re: Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 9:00am On Nov 30, 2019
lavylilly:
hmmmm
Re: Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? by lavylilly: 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
ogun kee you dia[quote author=EmptyCoconutHead post=84492294][/quote]
Re: Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
lavylilly:
ogun kee you dia
[/s]
Re: Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? by Edyice: 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
Zuluhead:
a friend of mine from a prominent family in nigeria,whose mum is a chief magistrate walked angrily into the bar one nite and was boiling. he said his dad asked him why does he think a young female law graduate would marry an illetrate man, he said because of love and his dad told him it was because of money, he told his dad does he mean his mum married him because of money and his dad replied yes and told him to work hard to make more money. he said his mum had other law graduates and finer boys but choose him because he was already successful back then. [/b]so a phd holder can marry mc oluomo.[b]

Correct guy
grin

It will never happen ..

Not even when the idiot dey bleach. grin
Re: Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? by Bola146(f): 5:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
Yes of course! i know some guys that can speak good English than those mumu with Msc sad Some men are just so good upstairs, maybe they never had the privilege to go to school
Re: Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? by Lightangel65: 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
lavylilly:

This question self, so a man can marry a woman with no degree, but a woman can't. Life is not fair men suffer too much

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
A successful marriage is not a function of the number of degrees acquired but a function of maturity and understanding

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? by CAPSLOCKED: 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
Lightangel65:

This question self, so a man can marry a woman with no degree, but a woman can't. Life is not fair men suffer too much

REPLACE "DEGREE" WITH "CASH" AND YOU'VE FIXED THIS POST. smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
lavylilly:
Love has to be the most distorted word in English Language:

Plenty Cash- Love
Great Sex - Love

Genuine Love - Scum, hatred, stinginess, wickedness etc. shocked shocked

If love sucks aunty try hate .... i don't why people complain
Re: Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? by lavylilly: 8:56am On Dec 04, 2019
hmmmmmmmmm
MEGA4BILLION:
A successful marriage is not a function of the number of degrees acquired but a function of maturity and understanding
Re: Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? by MEGA4BILLION(m): 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
lavylilly:
hmmmmmmmmm

Any problem?

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? by lavylilly: 10:38am On Dec 09, 2019
sad
MEGA4BILLION:

Any problem?
Re: Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 09, 2019
If you are born into the traditional aristocratic family. This question won't just be a fuss to you. Before i say anything, there are ruse which the stubborn chaps born in this bloodline uses to chart their own course but it's not without fatalities and stigma; outside wedlock pregnancy and faking of the spouse personality cum "conne" .
Now, is a thing of choice and your ability to leave up to the expectations of being a loyal and humble wife; if your degrees don't sleep in your head and then translates on how you relate with your spouse, why won't you?
I think the problem here should be how to conquer both your family and his; if you have first conquer yourself then is no big deal.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? by ImaIma1(f): 11:23am On Dec 09, 2019
For someone that likes to interact, very skilled in sarcasm, likes to discuss issues and several topics, marrying an illiterate would have been a mismatch. I would have probably ended up closer to other men who I can relate with and discuss better with than my husband.

Everyone needs to know what they need and what appeals to them before they answer this question.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? by isyourboy(m): 11:47am On Dec 09, 2019
MEGA4BILLION:
[s]
MEGA4BILLION:
[/s]
MEGA4BILLION:

shut up. marriage is a function of how good looking you are as a man
Re: Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? by MrCork: 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2019
lavylilly:

which one is p diddy again??(smh) angry
Re: Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? by MEGA4BILLION(m): 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
isyourboy:
[s][/s]

shut up. marriage is a function of how good looking you are as a man
What is talking?
Re: Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? by cerpvad(m): 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
Guys When it comes to marriage, I beg marry a lady below your social class financially or academically. It is good for a lady to marry up above her social class but for guys please don't go there. Most women who are highly socially classed above their husbands, either financially or academically, often end up controlling the family. When a guy marries up, he ends up being a puppet or rubber stamp of the woman. There is no mystery in life greater than you giving instructions to your children or on certain family matters and watch your wife overruling you.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? by isyourboy(m): 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
MEGA4BILLION:
What is talking?
I
Re: Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? by Newguyhere: 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2019
Hell yeah!! So long as he has money and can take care of her.
Men who are well off don't give a damn about your degree.
Re: Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? by chigoizie7(m): 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
ImaIma1:
For someone that likes to interact, very skilled in sarcasm, likes to discuss issues and several topics, marrying an illiterate would have been a mismatch. I would have probably ended up closer to other men who I can relate with and discuss better with than my husband.

Everyone needs to know what they need and what appeals to them before they answer this question.

That someone doesn’t have a degree doesn’t make them illiterates
Re: Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? by ImaIma1(f): 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2019
chigoizie7:

That someone doesn’t have a degree doesn’t make them illiterates

Did I refer to having a degree in my comment?

Although a degree will go a long way to fine tune someone, there are people that a re cultured and knowledgeable without having a degree.
Re: Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? by chigoizie7(m): 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
ImaIma1:

Did I refer to having a degree in my comment?

Although a degree will go a long way to fine tune someone, there are people that a re cultured and knowledgeable without having a degree.

The topic of the thread is on “not having a degree “ not on illiteracy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

1k Sub For Everyone Who Drops Phone Number Here / Ask Before You 'leap'.(my Experience) / Help! She Want Us To Get Married Yet Lives With Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.