Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,160 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

'Myself And Toyin Abraham Are Doing Great – Adeniyi Johnson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Myself And Toyin Abraham Are Doing Great – Adeniyi Johnson (539 Views)

Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses / Genevieve Nnaji And Toyin Abraham In One Adorable Photo / Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'Myself And Toyin Abraham Are Doing Great – Adeniyi Johnson by GistCandy(m): 11:19am On Nov 29, 2019
You will agree with me that being a well-known celebrity and public figure is no doubt a topsy-turvy ride. Most times, the status they occupy get them entangled with negative comments and views which sometimes leave them in a state of psychological disorder.

Nollywood actor, Adeniyi Johnson, recently spoke on most of the deliberately offensive and provocative online comments from internet users. According to the actor, people always have an opinion on what a celebrity should wear, eat and how they leave their lives forgetting that these celebrities are also humans like every other person out there.

The rising star claims that the only thing trolls can use against him is his former marriage to actress, Toyin Abraham. Johnson, however, added that he and his ex are currently doing great and are also busy building their separate homes.

He also spoke about the insults he receives constantly as a result of his former marriage to actress, Toyin Abraham despite sharing that he and his ex-wife are doing well. 

Source - https://gistcandy.com/myself-and-toyin-abraham-are-doing-great-adeniyi-johnson/

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Confidently Says He Is Going To Win His Grammy Nomination / Naira Marley Show Off New Dancing Step To His New Song, "TESUMOLE". VIDEO / Watch Behind The Scenes Of ‘banaji’ By Dj AB X Deezell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.