Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,992 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:04 AM

Shehu Sani: Why We Rejected Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani: Why We Rejected Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request (28971 Views)

Shehu Sani: Why Repentant Terrorists And Bandits Become Spies / Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring / Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani: Why We Rejected Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by adesegun121(m): 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ok
Re: Shehu Sani: Why We Rejected Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by Chijeep(m): 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2019
grin grin grin
pls give Mr Integrity wat ever he wants, so dat dox ppl worshipping him won't die of Blood Pressure

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Why We Rejected Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by AghaAguike(m): 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2019
CAN SOMEONE INTERVIEW FR. MBAKA TO KNOW IF THIS IS THE BUHARI HE SAW AS THE MESSIAH?

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Why We Rejected Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by alizma: 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2019
Some people are just making noise trying to justify their mischievous act. Nigeria external reserve is around $40b while excess crude account is around $17b with this I see no cause for alarm if the country is borrowing to execute capital project. The question should be, where will the money go to. Which segment of the economy is the money going to be invested in. Unfortunately the politicians know that the youths are not interest in their country all they want to hear is a message that makes an opposition looks like he is the enemy of the masses
Re: Shehu Sani: Why We Rejected Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by ForkDragnet: 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2019
jconsulting:
By 2023 we will know where we stand......If it has been destined that Nigeria will​ be great no one can destroy it and if otherwise no one can stop it ,as for me We dey God hand ......A beg how much be Canada visa
when you know the price no forget me o abeg
Any other thing no concern me
Re: Shehu Sani: Why We Rejected Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by SATX: 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2019
Have you ever been to South Africa??

Zooposki:

You are crazy. You want to be like the South Africans that all live in ghettos, while the whites are enjoying the fat of the land.

Have you seen the ghettos where the black South Africans live??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: Why We Rejected Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by Femeto: 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2019
Borrow the 30 billion let all Nigerians share the money.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Why We Rejected Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by mmsen: 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2019
Formularcr7:
You are all mad,all big organization applly for loan to stay afloat in tough time

The issue isn't the loan but what is it going to be used for and how are they going to repay it.

You think Buhari is a man who should be trusted with such?

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Why We Rejected Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by adm212144: 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2019
Formularcr7:
You are all mad,all big organization applly for loan to stay afloat in tough time
you are mad too .just imagine,I never knew he’s among the cyco under treatment.are you among people under this government

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Why We Rejected Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by akaahs(m): 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2019
Formularcr7:
so u said our present condition is tough abi? when tougher time comes i just hope u ll be here to spew thesame thing. just bad leadership nigeria arent supose to go for that crazy amount now.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Why We Rejected Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by Neroiam(m): 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2019
Na sell this man wan sell Nigeria so o ...make una look am well...
Re: Shehu Sani: Why We Rejected Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by nem95: 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2019
Formularcr7:
maybe it's you who is mad for seeing a clear reason and choosing to remain political

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: Why We Rejected Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by emonis88: 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2019
Formularcr7:
He is borrowing n crippling the economy with bad policies, increasing tax, shutting the boarder cus of rice smuggling other businesses through the boarder r lockout, u don't close the whole boarders cus rice smuggling, u put in stringent measures to stop it. Now he is want his retirement money so he has gone a borrowing again. Most of this money if approved il go into the pockets of politicians as retirement benefits, just watch n c

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Why We Rejected Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by galadima77(m): 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2019
Not holding brief for any party involved but in the long run the common man doesn't feel the impact of these loans most times. Except I don't understand how these things work

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Why We Rejected Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by bizhop01: 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2019
By the time china fully buy nigeria everyone will understand that chinese government are not stupid for loaning nigeria money multiple time in a very short period without asking question.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Why We Rejected Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by gabbasin: 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2019
By my calculation each Nigerian has a debt of N100,000 hanging on his/her head based on the 52billion dollars debt

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Why We Rejected Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by ofeco: 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2019
Formularcr7:

those big organizations use the loan for expansion and growth, what have our governments used the loans to achieve?

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Why We Rejected Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by SenatorAiyzik: 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2019
4 times the net worth of the richest man in Africa. Na wa
Re: Shehu Sani: Why We Rejected Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by Neroiam(m): 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2019
Femeto:
Borrow the 30 billion let all Nigerians share the money.

Truth o ...If the share this money eh, the least 50k go reach every Nigerian hand.. Both old papa & mama seff..

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Why We Rejected Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by Bigval5: 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
Check out updated graduate trainee jobs and internships

Re: Shehu Sani: Why We Rejected Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by seguno2: 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
Sirjamo:
No power, no rail, no clean water, inefficient housing, miserable health care, roads are death trap, social service is non - existent, education in comatose, industries are dead, security is in limbo.... If we do not borrow, where are we suppose to find the money to fix all these?

What I think the Senate should do is to make sure that the loans are used to execute developmental projects that have the capacity to impact our lives and also have the potential to raise revenue so that we can be able to quickly pay back.

Did senators make sure that previous loans were used to execute developmental projects?
If yes since 2015 or since 1999 where are the projects

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Why We Rejected Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by Ajibade123(m): 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
He wants to borrow again all the money he has been collecting since all these days nko

anyway do you wish to study or work in Australia,
Canada or US check my signature for more info

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Why We Rejected Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by aimuan(m): 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
Sirjamo:
No power, no rail, no clean water, inefficient housing, miserable health care, roads are death trap, social service is non - existent, education in comatose, industries are dead, security is in limbo.... If we do not borrow, where are we suppose to find the money to fix all these?

What I think the Senate should do is to make sure that the loans are used to execute developmental projects that have the capacity to impact our lives and also have the potential to raise revenue so that we can be able to quickly pay back.

What happened to the billions been recovered? How about the money we make from oil daily, or we don't produce again? How about the tax bn collected?Last time I checked custom are making billions everyday as a result of border closure. Or you mean the things listed above are Audio? and even if they borrow what shows the money we be properly used for what you mentioned? My brother our leaders lack management skills, their brain is all about how to embezzle.Where the light OBJ spent billions of dollars on?

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Why We Rejected Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
Sirjamo:

So what is our Crude Revenue for, foreign trips of the President?

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Why We Rejected Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by jahsharon: 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
General0847:
Buhari will wreck the country before he leaves and long after he is gone the negative effects will still be there.
He has secured the future of his family but he is mortgaging the futures of Nigerians including his zombie followers.

Yes, like Goatluck did.
Re: Shehu Sani: Why We Rejected Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by RichardKajola(m): 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
Sirjamo:

and you think our major issue or the reason why there is infrastructure deficit is firstly lack of funds. Except we solve the major issue(s), more finds will not make any difference
Re: Shehu Sani: Why We Rejected Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by Huuvl: 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
>>> CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

《《《SECURE DIGITAL INVESTMENT 》》》

MAKE COOL MONEY DAILY FROM DIGITAL INVESTMENTS STRAIGHT TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT

Min: N4,000 - Max: N50,000

☆ Are you interested in making steady side income online?

☆ Are you Interested In finding something that really works?

☆ Do you have minimum of N4,000 to start this journey?

You can make 20% of your investment every blessed day paid directly into your bank account. I.E Your N5,000 will make you N1,000 everyday and your N10,000 will make you N2,000 everyday etc.

With these 4 easy steps:

REGISTER 》ADD FUNDS》INVEST》GET RETURNS.

You're good to go, you don't have to break a bank to enjoy residual income. Join us in making money . This platform is one of its kind. No extra work, you get to focus on your day to day activities while making money on the side.

Join Us Right Now:

>>> CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP
Re: Shehu Sani: Why We Rejected Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by obailala(m): 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
With Nigeria's massive infrastructure deficit, it's not a bad idea of we borrow a bulk sum to finance a massive infrastructure upgrade (i.e. power system upgrade, road, rails, seaports); most of these things can pay off the debt in no time if they're managed well.

But the only problem is, will the funds be used for its intended purpose? Also, will the new infrastructure be managed properly to be able to pay off the debt? Knowing the kind of useless leadership we've always had in Nigeria, it's difficult to trust the govt with this sort of gamble.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SA President Ramaphosa Lands In Nigeria: "We Want To Sign Deals" (PIX) / Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram / Reno To Garba Sheu: Atiku Fed You And Your Family For 16 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.