Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,866 members, 7,798,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Digital Marketing Masterclass: Mini Importation Material For Free - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Digital Marketing Masterclass: Mini Importation Material For Free (177 Views)

2019 Exxonmobil Study Guide And Material For Technicians (HND) / FREE Mini Importation Class 2018 / Digital Marketing Masterclass 0.1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Digital Marketing Masterclass: Mini Importation Material For Free by Aabheaven(m): 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2019
I stumbled on this information and more on digital marketing in collaboration with content marketing and i can tell you, I can comfortably pay my house rent of 800k and i live a good life. I earn 250k per week and its getting better. I was in the labour market for two years feeling hopeless until i stumbled on this information am about sharing to you. I do trainings and seminar but based on demand and a lot of people staying far away can't make it to lagos. I started up a whatsapp training class on everything digital marketing and i will include a material i used on everything mini importation too.

I charge #1000 for all this information. I am currently looking for 50 people before sunday to lock my group and share this information. With 1k you will have information that will change your life and make you an enterpreneur. You really have nothing to lose with 1k. It will be a one week class at selected hours of training. Interested people should chat me up on 09074805960.

(1) (Reply)

Another Urgent Security Employment / Graphics Designer Needed Urgently !!! / Nail Technician/ Pedicurist Needed In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.