Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

First Made In Jos Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / First Made In Jos Car (2054 Views)

Please Who Knows Any Competent/Registered LEXUS Mechanics In Jos / Car Higher Purchase In Jos, Plateau State. / Cost Of Transporting A Car From Lagos To Jos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Made In Jos Car by Fredlongs(m): 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
In one of the pictures you can see the plateau state governor in the car.

Re: First Made In Jos Car by omoiyamayor(m): 12:45pm On Nov 29, 2019
How true is this
Re: First Made In Jos Car by Jakumo(m): 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
The ground clearance of that car cannot be more than two inches. I cannot think of ANY major highway in Nigeria whose pot-holes would not utterly demolish the undercarriage of this car, assuming that it even runs.

A better choice for a Nigerian made car would be some sort of SUV or a moon-buggy, suited to the moonscape that best describes 99% of Nigerian roads.
Re: First Made In Jos Car by galadima77(m): 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
Jakumo:
The ground clearance of that car cannot be more than two inches. I cannot think of ANY major highway in Nigeria whose pot-holes would not utterly demolish the undercarriage of this car, assuming that it even runs.

A better choice for a Nigerian made car would be some sort of SUV or a moon-buggy, suited to the moonscape that best describes 99% of Nigerian roads.

You get sense.

(1) (Reply)

Kia Optima 2012 / Between Kaduna And Lagos State, Where Can I Buy The Cheapest Car / Tokunbo Tyres Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.