Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal (69684 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella / Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal by ednut1(m): 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2019
Bitter witch

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal by agrowell: 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2019
Is aunty Kemi right or wrong?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal by Orunsolu01(m): 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2019
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal by sammyuche(m): 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2019
This woman kemi is like horror movie. Like imagine make she just start following you and then put ur matter for head
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal by fof1: 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2019
lalasticlala:
Kemi Olunloyo has congratulated Tacha on her new endorsement deal with a hair company. She also advised the controversial BBNaija star to always cover her cleavage while signing any endorsement deal.

Tacha recently signed an endorsement deal with Royal Hair and Kemi Olunloyo has this to say about it:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5bVfHFFkZL/

THESE ARE MISLED CHILDREN OF D ILL INFORMED. BUT, IS SHE PREGNANT?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal by victorazyvictor(m): 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2019
braimeddy:
Dear Kemi if you must know, its the cleveages that make her to enter BBN house. They are still the ones that are also feeding her and also giving her those endorsements. So please let her be.

Is obvious you don't really understand her.

She meant she should package it well (making it stand well) not sagged because that's the focal point of everybody not wig.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal by Gloriagee(f): 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2019
Kemi sign your own endorsement and leave her alone. I'm not interested in dressing indecently but this is a clear case of removing the log in your own eyes. Mcheww

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal by samwise180(m): 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2019
Assuming Tacha was the winner of Bbn, this world wont rest. Everyday morning headlines will just be all about her life.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal by Torg77: 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2019
lalasticlala:
Kemi Olunloyo has congratulated Tacha on her new endorsement deal with a hair company. She also advised the controversial BBNaija star to always cover her cleavage while signing any endorsement deal.

Tacha recently signed an endorsement deal with Royal Hair and Kemi Olunloyo has this to say about it:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5bVfHFFkZL/

The man in the pic needs some hair t himself
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal by oloyede90(m): 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2019
You don't need to tell her that. We are used to seeing the entire breasts sef

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2019
Let Tacha be Madam. We all know she loves cleavage baring

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal by Angelawhite(m): 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
Chibabe005:
Lol..this demented patient is at it again..always
looking for faults.

who else noticed she's always after successful
people.. from the likes of davido to Linda ikeji..now
it's Tacha.

Sorry madam kems.. I advice you stay off Twitter
today..Because your nemesis Tacha, is already
shutting Ghana down.. it's live on Ghanian television
channels.

y'all so pained, this little tacha from no where
taking all the shines.. got a blue tick from Twitter,
effortlessly.. Jack CEO of twitter, also a fan of
Tacha.. lol.. it really hurts. y'all thought the
disqualification was meant to kill her. sorry.

akwaaba Tacha!!!

See as you carry people matter for head like Pomo

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal by Bigval5: 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
Check out updated graduate trainee jobs and internships
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal by crafteck(m): 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
braimeddy:
Dear Kemi if you must know, its the cleveages that make her to enter BBN house. They are still the ones that are also feeding her and also giving her those endorsements. So please let her be.

So naira marley was right
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal by Ajibade123(m): 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
This Kemi self

anyway see how to manage your business when sick https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-manage-a-business-when-sick/
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal by jahsharon: 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2019
partnerbizn4:
this kemi writes flawlessly..

She is well educated. She is prolific writer. She schooled in UK at the same time with FFK, Bianca and other children of politicians of the First Republic. Unfortunately, she has neuro-psychiatric problems just like FFK,.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal by blowjohn(m): 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2019
Chibabe005:
looking for faults.

it's Tacha.

channels.

akwaaba Tacha!!!

is she supposed to be after people deep in failure?
Even the dirty, pretentious CNN can't keep their stinking mouths off Donald Trump!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal by ffo(m): 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
Chibabe005:
looking for faults.

it's Tacha.

channels.

akwaaba Tacha!!!
See ranting on top somebody that doesn't even know you exist

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal by Emmasnoop(m): 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
Breast when Don fall already.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal by incogni2o: 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
praiseneo:
Pls someone should help me with 2k. I'm not lazy plz I'm a music teacher I got to know my salary will be next weekend pls. I've not eaten since last night, I just renewed my rent I'm not scamming anyone pls I beg in God's name. I'm not gonna post my acct details to avoid random transfer I only need 2k from someone to feed pls if you're led to help me we can chat via email I will be so grateful and I'll appreciate it here . This is my first time of doing this frustration led me. God bless us all.

How many music Keys are on the Keyboard
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2019
partnerbizn4:
this kemi writes flawlessly..

She is a trained Pharmacist.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
[s]
Chibabe005:
looking for faults.

it's Tacha.

channels.

akwaaba Tacha!!!
[/s]

Tacha we know, abeg who be you taking panadol on another person's headache?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal by praiseneo(m): 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2019
incogni2o:

How many music Keys are on the Keyboard
hmmmm OK
12 keys 7 white keys 5 Black Keys. we can chat and I can send you video and pic of me. I'm a vocalist a drummer and a pianist. Thanks sir
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal by fergie001: 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
Angelawhite:

See as you carry people matter for head like Pomo
No let steph.....vex for U oooo....na the greatest Titan for NL... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal by kenodrill: 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2019
Chibabe005:
looking for faults.

it's Tacha.

channels.

akwaaba Tacha!!!

Madam abeg tacha na ur sister

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal by Bbbwings: 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2019
beresponsible:
Lift up the cleavage and wipe underneath it's just a female's chest. I prefer chicken breast
Bro that looks like testicles aka koropon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Young Portable / May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness / Heavily Pregnant Tboss Spotted At A Medical Diagnostic Center In Abuja (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.