Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame (59429 Views)

Hushpuppi And Blac Chyna Visit The Fame Park In Dubai / BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C And Nina Before The Fame / Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame by Topmaike007(m): 9:49am On Nov 30, 2019
Ishilove:
The bleaching is real
I swear

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame by bobobri(m): 9:50am On Nov 30, 2019
nigerians sha..how does tacha video add value to this country...we just like to promote rubbish in this country, that's why uk, usa, Germany, sweden..are far develop that us because some youth are looking up to her, and very soon they will start dress indecent post nude on social just for
fame..pls let wake up and do the right thing

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame by Amanda4life: 9:55am On Nov 30, 2019
I'm impressed.

That means she does her make up by her self and it looks good like this.

She looks like a goddess while mercy always looks like a sex................doll
Re: Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame by Jamesilvar(m): 9:56am On Nov 30, 2019
One day, this one will start requesting for financial support for kidney transplant, dis one and dat one.
I hope for her sake, she is saving enough.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame by ernieboy(m): 10:03am On Nov 30, 2019
GreetMe:

Hahahaha...type Tacha on Google, her face will come up...then type your name and check grin grin
guy u are wicked, lol u wan kee person?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 30, 2019
Rilley:
Do you have a solid plan in your life? I guess not, that's why you will be this wretched and stupid, no offense though am only telling you the truth. grin

This doesn't erase the poo you typed before, Saint Rilley
Re: Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame by maynation(f): 10:06am On Nov 30, 2019
Rilley:
Rude OLOSHO

All you do is slut shame every lady you see thinking they are like your sisters. I don't blame you tho, it's not your fault. It's obviously what you saw your parent doing.

You are a product of failed parenting, sorry dear.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame by ernieboy(m): 10:16am On Nov 30, 2019
bobobri:
nigerians sha..how does tacha video add value to this country...we just like to promote rubbish in this country, that's why uk, usa, Germany, sweden..are far develop that us because some youth are looking up to her, and very soon they will start dress indecent post nude on social just for
fame..pls let wake up and do the right thing
have you heard of the Kardashians? many Americans love and follow them, they are not intellectuals they are just socialites like tacha but they are far bigger than many professors in ivy league Universities in the us.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:17am On Nov 30, 2019
Lol
Re: Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 30, 2019
Fisher007:
Hmm where do I start from?

Is it the ability for her to change her color from beautiful black to smelling yellow?

Or the she exposes her fallen body parts to gain attention? We know that after age 30-35 it is over. With the little she is exposing already.

Or the lack of self confidence in her, but some people think she is confident instead of rudeness and arrogance ?

Or the fact she has no moral and self respect for herself and the struggle for women intellectual gender equality movement ? (Because gender equality get different degree or stage oo - well that is a topic for another day).

Or the fact that most Nigerians have lost it and can't look for the right role model for our future unborn daughters than this?

Or the fact she is a mother who believes her only way of survival na to sell sexually, in one form or the other (advertising sexually, rendering sexual services, sexual attention seeking etc.).

Cause seriously where did we get it all wrong?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 30, 2019
Anyone that sees this and can only notice the skin tone change is nothing but an air head baboon.

Deep thinkers will see a hustler that has achieved something amidst all the hurdles.

Leadership is not the problem in Nigeria. Nigeria's problem are Nigerians themselves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame by Sofia01: 11:17am On Nov 30, 2019
Not that I support bleaching, but do y'all expect one to look the same as 10 years ago?
So sad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame by obxddon(m): 11:21am On Nov 30, 2019
GreetMe:

Hahahaha...type Tacha on Google, her face will come up...then type your name and check grin grin
we all do not be on Google....is that an achievement....you wey dey talk your name dey Google...Type abacha and you will see his name does that change who he was

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame by obxddon(m): 11:23am On Nov 30, 2019
koyyes:
Anyone that sees this and can only notice the skin tone change is nothing but an air head baboon.

Deep thinkers will see a hustler that has achieved something amidst all the hurdles. ......
She is celebated... for what exactly??

Leadership is not the problem in Nigeria. Nigeria's problem are Nigerians themselves.
Re: Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame by obxddon(m): 11:26am On Nov 30, 2019
ernieboy:
have you heard of the Kardashians? many Americans love and follow them, they are not intellectuals they are just socialites like tacha but they are far bigger than many professors in ivy league Universities in the us.
Must we all be socialite? Must we all be known world over for promiscuous ways,being rude or exposing Jody parts...Moral is dead in this zoo

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame by CloneTerminator: 11:27am On Nov 30, 2019
Who is it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame by Rilley(m): 11:31am On Nov 30, 2019
Marvieduke:

But you wish she is your babe.
God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame by Rilley(m): 11:32am On Nov 30, 2019
AmazingELixir:

grin grin grin

My friend stop making noise and do what you're told....type your name in google and see what comes up cheesy
Another foolish tacha fan

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame by Rilley(m): 11:39am On Nov 30, 2019
maynation:

All you do is slut shame every lady you see thinking they are like your sisters. I don't blame you tho, it's not your fault. It's obviously what you saw your parent doing.

You are a product of failed parenting, sorry dear.
Tell that to your mother who thought you how to hawk your pussy to the highest bidder, cheap thing! actually like attracts like, an olosho will support her fellow olosho. cheesy

Btw my lovely sisters are married with kids, and they are also independent earning 6 figures monthly unlike you that invite broke dudes to your house to bang you, that shows how cheap you are, pretender oshi! grin

Just get the fvck off my face.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame by maynation(f): 12:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
Rilley:
Tell that to your mother who thought you how to hawk your pussy to the highest bidder, cheap thing! actually like attracts like, an olosho will support her fellow olosho. cheesy

Btw my lovely sisters are married with kids, and they are also independent earning 6 figures monthly unlike you that invite broke dudes to your house to bang you, that shows how cheap you are, pretender oshi! grin

Just get the fvck off my face.

When I told you I won't insult you, I mean it.
Already told you what your problem is.
Face it.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame by Rilley(m): 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
Re: Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame by maynation(f): 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
Rilley:
Says a cheap olosho, i know you are crying in silence, pele! cheesy

I wish I could cry dear but cheap talks don't get to me.
I am sorry for whatever your parents have made you gone through.
My last reply to you.
Have a good day and a nice life.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame by MrCEO69(m): 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2019
Classworked:
Consistency is rewarding. She didn't just wake up one morning to gather numerous followers in Nigeria and Ghana. She dreamt about it and worked hard towards it. She is really a role model who started from an uncompleted building as the best location she could afford to shoot her video . Today she uses a SUV and does this same thing in luxurious places. Her grass to grace story corroborates unlike some ... She is real as well. How many girls would choose such location?

Trust us with your assignments , term papers, presentation papers , book reviews and theses. Our prices are ridiculously and extremely cheap while our efficiency and delivery is world class. With reputable softwares to leave no traces of plagiarism we secure at least 85% of marks we write for.

Check our signature to enjoy a stress free academic life!

So after that ur preaching u went ahead to tell us to go to school.. Did school epp Tasha
Re: Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame by Rilley(m): 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2019
maynation:

My last reply to you.
Hahahahahahaha, let me tell you I have the best parent cause they gave me everything I have even sponsored my education in Europe, that's what caring parents does unlike you who grew up in gutter. cheesy

It's not like am mocking you or insulting you, i am just telling you the obvious truth, learn!
I don't call responsible women slutty names, i respect them, unlike you, you definitely don't portray as a responsible lady to me, no responsible female will invite a guy she don't know from adams to live with her, no responsible female will support a rude babymama who have sex with random dudes, no you are not, just fix your life.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame by Queenyprinxex(f): 12:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
maynation:

My last reply to you.

Nice reply.

People like Rilley doesn't deserve the attention of any sane person.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame by maynation(f): 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
Queenyprinxex:

Nice reply.

Abi na. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame by Rilley(m): 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
Queenyprinxex:

Nice reply.

Chronicles of an olosho, don't mention me in your miserable life anymore. grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame by Rilley(m): 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
maynation:

Abi na. grin grin
I know you are in severe pains already, keep hoeing around like your dumb mentor tacha, wetin concern me. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame by Maxwell33345: 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
see below
Re: Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame by selfdefence: 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2019
Throwback or not she's still a very beautiful girl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) / Calabar Girls Twerk For Davido As He Watches ( Pics, Videos) / Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.