Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,170 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Is 1n/word Justifiable For A Good Work? - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Is 1n/word Justifiable For A Good Work? (632 Views)

Closed. Long Term Blog Content Writer 1N Per Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 1n/word Justifiable For A Good Work? by HeyCorleone(m): 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2019
Why do most clients here just assume that N1/Word is justifiable for a good work?

They would demand samples first, ensure that you have grammarly and other tools, only to pay a measly N1/Word. That's fraud in my honest opinion, because some of them collect triple that.

Why does it pinch them to pay someone good money for a quality work? You forget the writer has his own needs? Why allow him to slave away and write 1000 words before he's sure or N1000? Total BS.

I think there needs to be standard on this forum. If you are looking for N1/Word writers, contract it to your friends and family members. It's insane to pay professional writers that measly amount.
Some even remove their brains and offer to pay N0.5 or N0.75. TF? Why can't you just enjoy the money alone and write it yourself. Some fool even put up a post here once offering to pay N0.25 and would only pay at the end of the month. Anything goes.

I understand some writers are desperate for the cash. If at all. Still, doesn't mean you should Bleep people over because you have jobs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 1n/word Justifiable For A Good Work? by rahztafari(m): 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
Like seriously and they would expect you to research, write, edit and proofread for #1. If the job is not good enough, they will complain and na dz same Nigeria we dey. Fuel and data cost like kilode.

Las Las we go dey alraaaaait

1 Like

Re: Is 1n/word Justifiable For A Good Work? by Olawrites: 9:53am On Dec 25, 2019
That's BS. Untop all these meagre amounts, some will still complain of low quality...Hahaha

You need quality. Pay for it.

To stop all these, you should create your account on Upwork and Fiverr, optimize for keywords, and send traffic to your gig.

2020 should be different.

1 Like

Re: Is 1n/word Justifiable For A Good Work? by YourWriter: 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
Seriously, many of those contractors are mad. I wrote 500 words for one mf only for him to tell me it's no more needed.

(1) (Reply)

Professional Copywriter Needed: Closed! / End Of Year Sales: Quillbot, Grammerly, And Turnitin #7500 / Fiction Writer Needed For Urgent Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.