Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court (34506 Views)

Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) / Adedamola Adewale Granted Bail By Court / $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by gbaskiboy: 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
Fraudster, Do you know how many people that must have killed themself because of the ostencity display of Mompha wealth on social media? Do not feel bad when people display there wealth on social you never can tell the source of their livelihood

1 Like

Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by Laeroy(f): 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
Money is King, it has been proven everywhere... Please don't tell me anything else....

4 Likes

Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by ZooOga: 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
granted bail vs released on bail? wink english and reading comprehension class in session wink

if someone tries to wire him some bail funds you know who will detect the source and rapidly pounce. grin

3 Likes

Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by symbianDON(m): 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
in the end I see this guy walking free...naija na yeye geographical location

1 Like

Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by mysticwarrior(m): 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
That case would be manipulated and he will go free, bribery and corruption in Nigeria is getting more sophisticated everyday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by majamajic(m): 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
nice
Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by Sleevia: 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hedonini:
Considering the meaningless and watery charges against him, N100m is an outrageously high bail. It shouldn't be more than N1m.

That money is chicken change to him. You do not know the kind of money this guy control.

2 Likes

Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by princeade86(m): 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2019
and case close
Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by DCmonster: 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
OG will be free and ball again at last. Mompha is highly connected, only if you know people he launders money for. I said it before and I will say it again provided OG is being held by the Nigerian authorities he will be free to ball again in no distant time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by bestpunterever: 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
larry90500:
My heart bleeds for my country... angry

Wetin money no go buy for Nigeria? angry

Well, he didn't win completely. I'm sure his reputation has been tarnished already, he has limits to countries he can visit henceforth.
That's still a win.....

ode, how many country can you enter with your intact image?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by majamajic(m): 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
sanmtiago:
cheesy mompha go chest that bill na grin
Na small money be that.
He’ll still go back to yahoo yahoo if he meet in bail terms

mompha is not Yahoo Yahoo ,

do u know % u got if launder money for 10 pcs of brand new planes to America ? or launder Money to buy a mall in Dubai ?

till u know the difference between Yahoo and launder

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by shogsman(m): 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
larry90500:

Well, he didn't win completely. I'm sure his reputation has been tarnished already, he has limits to countries he can visit henceforth.
That's still a win.....

In the USA even people facing murder charges are granted bail, it's the normal routine, calm down.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by Victorex001(m): 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
johnmartus:
If you want to commit crime in this country just make sure you committed it and you achieved the purpose of the crime.

Big crime or get burnt with tire and petrol...lol

1 Like

Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by XklusivGistBlog(m): 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
larry90500:

That's still a win.....

No one cares bro. Just hustle ur own family mehn. No one cares.
One love

1 Like

Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by DexterousOne(m): 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
seangy4konji:
Before nko

Welcome back boss. Masturbators won't be able to ejaculate very well tonight Friday...

Idiots won't ask why deziani is not in prison or oshiomole.

PS. To all you no do well that buhari has used hatred and poverty to finish your life that when you see anyone doing good,you start looking for source of wealth. Never asked for his sources of poverty. May you continually languish in everlasting poverty under your captor and slave master buhari. Amen.

Also lest I forget?check your bank account balance on your phone after reading this message. You will realise that you are in deep shit. Errand dogs.

What is this one saying now?
Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by Rilley(m): 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
merryossai:
Enough is enough, its clear mompha is a fraudster, and if he can't be persecuted, I give up on this country....Maybe its high time they sold this country and give everyone their share, this business or enterprise called naija is not working.

If you think there's no hope for this country hit like, otherwise hit share.
This country is a joke
Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by nwimo22(m): 5:18pm On Nov 29, 2019
100milli out of 33billi.
He’s paying that money 2secs.
He’s a moneybag

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by DexterousOne(m): 5:18pm On Nov 29, 2019
bestpunterever:

Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by Charly68: 5:18pm On Nov 29, 2019
Everything goes when you have money to pay...even in the temple of justice everything na cash and carry

1 Like

Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by Olukat(m): 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2019
NOTMYPOWER:
Mompha on Saturday night.
[img]https://i./ybV.gif[/img]

Get money..... grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by jimyjames(m): 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
merryossai:
Enough is enough, its clear mompha is a fraudster, and if he can't be persecuted, I give up on this country....Maybe its high time they sold this country and give everyone their share, this business or enterprise called naija is not working.

If you think there's no hope for this country hit like, otherwise hit share.

lol children of jealousy from the W side always praying for the downfall of other's, Allen onyema will be cleared of all criminal charges I will be here to watch all of you cry grin

7 Likes

Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2019
grin grin
Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by AngelicBeing: 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2019
DexterousOne:

Let me break it down, he said that fraud Na ogbonge business, say make dem leave fraudsters and money Launderers alone, say people should deal with Buhari the dead carcass in Abuja, the one some zombies are calling darling daddy and yet Buhari poos on there head, he now conclude by asking people how much dem get for Akant, finally he say make una vammoose and leave the dead country grin

1 Like

Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by AngelicBeing: 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2019
NOTMYPOWER:
Mompha on Saturday night.
[img]https://i./ybV.gif[/img]
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by josh25(m): 5:29pm On Nov 29, 2019
Guys let me tell you.. Each wants to get there own share too.. They arrested mompha because of 33billion money laundering.. Simple story short.. They want their own percentage (%) from that money.. E no get as e wan be.. Dec don reach make boys get something see front.. Mtcheeew nonsense kwantri.. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by Urchman200: 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
I thought they said interpol was closing in on him just like onyema they said USA Anthony general has declared wanted, Buhari government and drama.

1 Like

Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by Leeprince: 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
Omo ope
Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by PotatoSalad(m): 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
seangy4konji:
Before nko

Welcome back boss. Masturbators won't be able to ejaculate very well tonight Friday...

Idiots won't ask why deziani is not in prison or oshiomole.

PS. To all you no do well that buhari has used hatred and poverty to finish your life that when you see anyone doing good,you start looking for source of wealth. Never asked for his sources of poverty. May you continually languish in everlasting poverty under your captor and slave master buhari. Amen.

Also lest I forget?check your bank account balance on your phone after reading this message. You will realise that you are in deep shit. Errand dogs.
People who encourage fraud are the ones without shishi in their account.
Jamb score
Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by Urchman200: 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

He should stay low from now on
potential fraudster I sight u.
Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by larry90500(m): 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
You asked?
bestpunterever:
Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by seguno2: 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2019
johnmartus:
If you want to commit crime in this country just make sure you committed it and you achieved the purpose of the crime.

Sowore on my mind lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
Granted bail but the case continues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) / Motorists & Commuters Groan As Robbers Take Over Lagos Bridge / 16-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Breaking Lenovo Phone Screen Of N12,000 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.