Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Is It True That The Person Who Loves The Most In A Relationship Feels Hurt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That The Person Who Loves The Most In A Relationship Feels Hurt (2368 Views)

A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" / Which Of The Two Wives Loves The Husband The Most? / To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That The Person Who Loves The Most In A Relationship Feels Hurt by zmpp(f): 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2019
Is it true that the person who loves the most in a relationship always feels most hurt when the relationship fails?
Re: Is It True That The Person Who Loves The Most In A Relationship Feels Hurt by smat101(m): 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2019
No relationship is balanced...
In every relationship, there is the beloved and the lover...
If you're the latter then be ready to always get hurt...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That The Person Who Loves The Most In A Relationship Feels Hurt by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
No.
A man who isn't rich is always insecure during a relationship and gets hurt when the relationship ends.

A woman with a flat bumbum , tiny breasts or ugly face is always insecure during a relationship and gets hurt when the relationship ends.

I'm talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That The Person Who Loves The Most In A Relationship Feels Hurt by taiwoowiat: 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2019
Come again
Re: Is It True That The Person Who Loves The Most In A Relationship Feels Hurt by emmaodet: 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2019
It is a simple logic.
Imagine 2 people coming together to invest (relationship).
The partner who invested more money, time, energy will tend to cry more, feel more depressed if the business (relationship) collapses and if care is not taken, commit suicide.

Martinez39
Ubunja
Pansophist
Franchasng

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It True That The Person Who Loves The Most In A Relationship Feels Hurt by ubunja(m): 5:31pm On Nov 29, 2019
zmpp:
Is it true that the person who loves the most in a relationship always feels most hurt when the relationship fails?
it should be common sense. And every parent must teach that to their child.
Re: Is It True That The Person Who Loves The Most In A Relationship Feels Hurt by LordKO(m): 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2019
No, provided that you're discerning. When you love genuinely/have genuine intentions towards someone, your actions and inactions will be either altruistic or conscientious at any given time, subject to circumstances.

I love hard, and I've neither suffered heartbreak nor been used/dumped before. Of course, I'm seasoned in it.

You can walk the walk without being hurt and without being the direct reason someone will feel hurt.

11 Likes

Re: Is It True That The Person Who Loves The Most In A Relationship Feels Hurt by pansophist(m): 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
emmaodet:
It is a simple logic.
The partner who invested more money, time, energy will tend to cry more, feel more depressed if the business (relationship) collapses and if care is not taken, commit suicide.

Martinez39
Ubunja
Pansophist
Franchasng

Beautiful analogy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It True That The Person Who Loves The Most In A Relationship Feels Hurt by pocohantas(f): 6:29pm On Nov 29, 2019
That one concern you, I no send you to love me most. Don't expect me to do same. What I need most is respect and fairness.

If you decide to turn rain-guage, measuring who love pass, na you sabi. Use your head.

3 Likes

Re: Is It True That The Person Who Loves The Most In A Relationship Feels Hurt by zmpp(f): 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2019
ubunja:
it should be common sense. And every parent must teach that to their child.

really. so, it means i have to take it like a game?
Re: Is It True That The Person Who Loves The Most In A Relationship Feels Hurt by Biglittlelois(f): 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2019
LordKO:
No, provided that you're discerning. When you love genuinely/have genuine intentions towards someone, your actions and inactions will be either altruistic or conscientious at any given time, subject to circumstances.

I love hard, and I've neither suffered heartbreak nor been used/dumped before. Of course, I'm seasoned in it.

You can walk the walk without being hurt and without being the direct reason someone will feel hurt.

You are contradicting yourself, your answer to the question is no, then you went ahead to give reasons why it is good to love genuinely and with conscience, you did not clearly back up your reasons for saying no,

If you've never been hurt before, good for you, if someone loves you more, of which you can't completely see it even if the person shows you in ways more than one, and you continuously hurt the person, or you hurt each other, who gets hurt the most? The other person of course,

Op, the answer is yes, hurting the one that truly loves you is an ultimate pain and heartbreak one can ever experience.

5 Likes

Re: Is It True That The Person Who Loves The Most In A Relationship Feels Hurt by LordKO(m): 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You are contradicting yourself, your answer to the question is no, then you went ahead to give reasons why it is good to love genuinely and with conscience, you did not clearly back up your reasons for saying no,

If you've never been hurt before, good for you, if someone loves you more, of which you can't completely see it even if the person shows you in ways more than one, and you continuously hurt the person, or you hurt each other, who gets hurt the most? The other person of course,

Op, the answer is yes, hurting the one that truly loves you is an ultimate pain and heartbreak one can ever experience.

Your body dey hot, calm down, lol. Actually, I didn't contradict myself. The person who loses isn't always automatically the one who truly loves the most . . . a loser can feel hurt because of what he's getting while the relationship lasted or what he intends to gain if it continues.

5 Likes

Re: Is It True That The Person Who Loves The Most In A Relationship Feels Hurt by Biglittlelois(f): 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2019
LordKO:

Your body dey hot, calm down, lol. Actually, I didn't contradict myself. The person who loses isn't always automatically the one who truly loves the most . . . a loser can feel hurt because of what he's getting while the relationship lasted or what he intends to gain if it continues.

How can someone who loves less be hurt more? We are not talking about other material things and whatnot, we are talking about love in its entirety.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That The Person Who Loves The Most In A Relationship Feels Hurt by LordKO(m): 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:

How can someone who loves less be hurt more? We are not talking about other material things and whatnot, we are talking about love in its entirety.

The love I know of and talk about is the one which is a variant of goodness, of which altruism is its soul - ambiguity of love notwithstanding, I hope you understand me better now. So, the reason why someone who loves less "can be hurt more" is dependent on whether he comes into equity with clean hands or not; have you ever seen the reaction of a greedy person when you suddenly denied him his booty or its source?

6 Likes

Re: Is It True That The Person Who Loves The Most In A Relationship Feels Hurt by Biglittlelois(f): 8:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
LordKO:

The love I know of and talk about is the one which is variant of goodness, of which altruism is its soul - ambiguity of love notwithstanding, I hope you understand me better now. So, the reason why someone who loves less can "be hurt more" is dependent on whether he came into equity with clean hands or not; have you ever seen the reaction of a greedy person when you suddenly denied him his booty or its source?

Yeah he/she claws violently at you to get it back, no matter the cost or outcome, but the person is already known to be greedy, if same is applied to love, knowing someone loves less cannot make him hurt more, what he/she gives is what he/she gets, same balance, same result,

Coming into a relationship with equity and clean hands can be different for the individuals involved, they cannot be on same page, me loving less means there is a limit I can reach with you, doesn't mean I'm a bad person, it is me preventing myself from getting hurt so much when the time comes, this cannot be said if the other loves more.

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That The Person Who Loves The Most In A Relationship Feels Hurt by ubunja(m): 11:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
zmpp:

really. so, it means i have to take it like a game?
take it how you want it.

If you love more you'll get hurt more. I don't even see why this is a debate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That The Person Who Loves The Most In A Relationship Feels Hurt by ubunja(m): 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2019
LordKO:

The love I know of and talk about is the one which is a variant of goodness, of which altruism is its soul - ambiguity of love notwithstanding, I hope you understand me better now. So, the reason why someone who loves less "can be hurt more" is dependent on whether he comes into equity with clean hands or not; have you ever seen the reaction of a greedy person when you suddenly denied him his booty or its source?

with all due respect this is a load of bullshit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That The Person Who Loves The Most In A Relationship Feels Hurt by LordKO(m): 11:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
ubunja:
with all due respect this is a load of bullshit.

Shut up manboy. I don't hold brief for small-minded people like you.

10 Likes

Re: Is It True That The Person Who Loves The Most In A Relationship Feels Hurt by ubunja(m): 11:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
pocohantas:
That one concern you, I no send you to love me most. Don't expect me to do same. What I need most is respect and fairness.

If you decide to turn rain-guage, measuring who love pass, na you sabi. Use your head.
respect is masculine. Any Lady that demands respect has lost touch with her femininity. And I pity a woman who has decided in her head respect is a better deal than love when men don't even sacrifice or die for who they respect but will do anything for who they love.

This feminism truly has women making bizarre decisions.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That The Person Who Loves The Most In A Relationship Feels Hurt by ubunja(m): 11:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
LordKO:

Shut up manboy. I don't hold brief for small-minded people lik you.
if what you typed up there is a sign of a big mind then it's true Size doesn't really matter.

6 Likes

Re: Is It True That The Person Who Loves The Most In A Relationship Feels Hurt by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
Of course yes.

Give in 50%, 30% as shock absorber and the remaining 20% for eventualities grin

This group of people are the best to love,very genuine and matured in relationships
Re: Is It True That The Person Who Loves The Most In A Relationship Feels Hurt by pocohantas(f): 1:42am On Nov 30, 2019
[s]
ubunja:
respect is masculine. Any Lady that demands respect has lost touch with her femininity. And I pity a woman who has decided in her head respect is a better deal than love when men don't even sacrifice or die for who they respect but will do anything for who they love.

This feminism truly has women making bizarre decisions.
[/s]

I no need your love, na by force? Go die for your mama, no die for me abeg. I resemble person wey dey watch Telenova?

I don't even know why you are trying to sell love to me. Are you not the one that runs a pharmacy where you sell red pills? Pills that should liberate men from love, being wimps and manipulated? You guys suddenly have love to give? Shioor!! grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It True That The Person Who Loves The Most In A Relationship Feels Hurt by NiCurious: 2:05am On Nov 30, 2019
LordKO is not wrong, but few love from a purely altruistic position. Most people are invested in some kind of validation exchange in a love relationship (not necessarily selfishly), and when that is denied to them, it hurts. And the more invested person, is logically hurt the most.

4 Likes

Re: Is It True That The Person Who Loves The Most In A Relationship Feels Hurt by ubunja(m): 2:34am On Nov 30, 2019
pocohantas:
[s][/s]

I no need your love, na by force? Go die for your mama, no die for me abeg. I resemble person wey dey watch Telenova?

I don't even know why you are trying to sell love to me. Are you not the one that runs a pharmacy where you sell red pills? Pills that should liberate men from love, being wimps and manipulated? You guys suddenly have love to give? Shioor!! grin
if a man can't love you what makes you think he'll respect You? Men are not even turned on by people they respect. That masculine frame of demanding respect is for Independent women who like to go 50/50 with men but are in fact the cheapest women around who even a broke man can get with because they pay for their own way through life.

no man kneels to propose a woman cause he respects her. Feminism got your head all in a mess.

9 Likes

Re: Is It True That The Person Who Loves The Most In A Relationship Feels Hurt by Nobody: 2:51am On Nov 30, 2019
emmaodet:
It is a simple logic.

Martinez39 --- Brigadier General of Red Pill
Ubunja --- President of Red Pill
Pansophist --- Vice President of Red Pill
Franchasng --- CIA Agent of Red Pill camouflaging as a lady

I salute grin grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It True That The Person Who Loves The Most In A Relationship Feels Hurt by ubunja(m): 2:51am On Nov 30, 2019
NiCurious:
LordKO is not wrong, but few love from a purely altruistic position. Most people are invested in some kind of validation exchange in a love relationship (not necessarily selfishly), and when that is denied to them, it hurts. And the more invested person, is logically hurt the most.
see how your last line contradicts your first line.

In love everyone is invested. Whether emotionally, financially or whatever. Love is always an investment. Even God Himself is invested emotionally in loving mankind. If you love someone you're invested.

If someone says to you "I love you". Then you reply "prove it". That thing he/she will do to show you their love is what they've invested in loving you. If love can't be proven then it's fake, nonexistent and theoretical and you're better off without it.

But you guys try to complicate love and go against basic principles even a grade 1 pupil knows that's why you end up running around in circles contradicting yourselves.

Im really surprised you people are having problems with this most basic of love principles. How then will you survive in today's increasingly brutal romantic landscape?? No wonder you guys are killing yourselves left right and centre because of love. You really don't understand what you're dealing with.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That The Person Who Loves The Most In A Relationship Feels Hurt by Omar09(m): 3:06am On Nov 30, 2019
Love to me is a scheme. Whoever walks out of it unhurt played his/her game right. And whoever invested most loses and hurts the most.

Today's love is ridiculed. Everyone is in for what they will gain. In today's world, a girl will go into relationships fooling her unsuspecting victims that she loves them just for the financial gain. A man will deceive his unsuspecting victims with love just for the coochie. So whoever invested most is the most fooled and will surely hurt most. It's simple math.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That The Person Who Loves The Most In A Relationship Feels Hurt by emmaodet: 7:25am On Nov 30, 2019
truthsayer009:

I salute grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Is It True That The Person Who Loves The Most In A Relationship Feels Hurt by pocohantas(f): 8:59am On Nov 30, 2019
ubunja:
if a man can't love you what makes you think he'll respect You? Men are not even turned on by people they respect. That masculine frame of demanding respect is for Independent women who like to go 50/50 with men but are in fact the cheapest women around who even a broke man can get with because they pay for their own way through life.

no man kneels to propose a woman cause he respects her. Feminism got your head all in a mess.

Don't kneel for me. Have you ever seen me saying I want a man to kneel for me? !!

Only simps kneel! You can respect people without loving them. Men do not need to LOVE you to be TURNED ON. I am not your gullible followers that you confuse with semantics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That The Person Who Loves The Most In A Relationship Feels Hurt by Bola146(f): 9:43am On Nov 30, 2019
emmaodet:
It is a simple logic.

Martinez39
Ubunja
Pansophist
Franchasng

Hummmm... may God help us all from irresponsible and mumu singles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It True That The Person Who Loves The Most In A Relationship Feels Hurt by emmaodet: 10:38am On Nov 30, 2019
Bola146:

Hummmm... may God help us all from irresponsible and mumu singles

Amen oooooo, my sista
Re: Is It True That The Person Who Loves The Most In A Relationship Feels Hurt by paix(m): 11:58am On Nov 30, 2019
zmpp:
Why not give it a try? A trial will convince you or convict you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Is Having An Affair:what Should I Do?please Advise! / Nobody Mad Pass This Dude. / There Is An Increasing Number Of Men Who HATE THEIR MOTHERS!! Be Very Aware!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.