Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,007 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! (71614 Views)

Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) / Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual / Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 30, 2019
My old oga at the top used to send all of us to the atm. Must have been some way of asserting dominance. Anyways we then got these nysc students. Na so one of them shared the man's pin to his crew. Those ones started some Transactions with ogas card. The foolish boy was not even from a poor home for that matter. His sister was a colleague in of all things, Internal control and audit.

I don't know how the foolish boy thought he could steal/shit in the place where he ate. That was the end of his nysc in our company.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! by Yaoli: 9:11am On Nov 30, 2019
ornicus:
Now I will go cynical. Hope you are not doing picker for your paddy. Because I am wondering why your friend has you bank account details in the first place.

Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.

Which hustle is your friend doing that will give 300 k. Which one is my account cannot carry it
What was your commission?

I hope you can see exactly where this path will lead.

We can't even say if this story of your paddy stealing is not cock and bull. It could be full fledged kidnap money

Bro he called me he need my account someone I’ve known since primary school went to same secondary school and I’ve seen him this year and talked so I didn’t even have any strange fellings we just joked about it and I sent it to him we have never done this before I don’t know what buisness they have together for making him send 50K

From what I’ve seen the money is from his dad for example the account holders name is NDANUSA ZUBAIRU SURAJ from the alert I received and I asked for the name of the sender from my so called friend he told me the name of the sender Ndanusa Salihu Zubairu from the names it’s evident the account owner and the sender are both families I asked the relationship btw them he told me the account owner is the father of the guy

4 Likes

Re: A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! by Yaoli: 9:12am On Nov 30, 2019
Re: A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 30, 2019
Yaoli:

Bro he called me he need my account someone I’ve known since primary school went to same secondary school and I’ve seen him this year and talked so I didn’t even have any strange fellings we just joked about it and I sent it to him we have never done this before I don’t know what buisness they have together for making him send 50K

Even worse. You want to claim you don’t know the character of your life paddy? Issokayooo

Na today the guy begin thief from his folks?
Re: A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! by Yaoli: 9:19am On Nov 30, 2019
ornicus:

Even worse. You want to claim you don’t know the character of your life paddy? Issokayooo

Na today the guy begin thief from his folks?

We are not in the same university so I can’t say even same university I don’t know what he’s doing underneath..
I was just too kind to trust him with my account
Re: A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! by seangy4konji: 10:49am On Nov 30, 2019
Lol. Inside life.
Re: A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! by YorubaPrince: 10:50am On Nov 30, 2019
shocked
Re: A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! by healthserve(m): 10:50am On Nov 30, 2019
Davash222:
Don't go to the bank immediately.

Firstly, make a report to any Police station close to you. They will take the case from there.

Op this is the advice to follow here

Also before you go to the police speak to your elders at home. You need a lawyer. Don't try approaching the police or the bank without a lawyer so you don't suffer needlessly.

If not handled by skilled persons, you could be at the receiving end of very bad treatment before anyone bothers to care about your own side of the issue.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! by ashjay001(m): 10:51am On Nov 30, 2019
Yaoli:

I hope they will listen to me..

I’m talking this guy that collect my Acct to let us go there he’s trying to dodge that

Sha try finish your exams firstly, before trying to apply any solution. Nigerian police no dey hear come o

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! by Diplomat66: 10:52am On Nov 30, 2019
Yaoli:

I’m talking this guy that collect my Acct to let us go there he’s trying to dodge that
take him to station first
Re: A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! by bigstan11787(m): 10:52am On Nov 30, 2019
madone:
Chat that guy up or call him on phone and have ur conversation recorded. Make sure in ur talk u make it clear in record that u don't know anything and make sure he confirms it thru ur dialogue ..never allow him know u are recording ur call. If it chatting try doing a voice note to him so he a reply...if the above is successful g to the nearest and trusted lawyer to go with u to the police to make a report n the happenings.show them ur record as prove of ur Innocence. Then go to the bank and correct the error fast before ur friend rans far the police will get him down and he will bring the rest ofhs gang

Does a poor man have access to layer in Nigeria? They will bill you
Re: A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! by Jokkarm2: 10:52am On Nov 30, 2019
Go and report this issue to the nearest police station, let them give you their advice then you follow it.
Re: A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! by Lorechino(m): 10:53am On Nov 30, 2019
best advice is bear in mind that once u enter bank u are not coming out straight but to efcc, but nothing to fear about if u will get ur lawyer ready n if u can provide the boy immediately chat me up for more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 30, 2019
pocohantas:

Don't make the mistake of going to the bank. Whatever kept you busy today- you should thank it.

Since your acct was flagged for fraudulent activities, there might be an apprehend on sight instruction on your acct. You will be arrested by the bank's security and handed over to whichever security detail is in charge. Sometimes they even come from other states- E go be like extradition. Depends on the gravity of the story behind that money or where the case started from.

Go to the police and report yourself (like some people below have suggested, with a lawyer). The NPF are the ones that would establish evidence of your innocence and give the bank. It isn't going to be a quick process. Your acct would be restricted for a while, at least from online transactions.

Stop giving your acct numbers to people for inflows. Some have received ransoms without knowing. Until they arrest them inside the banking hall. Their cluelessness on the matter at hand makes them even try to resist arrest. Trust Naija police na. You go collect better sliding tackle.

best advice above

do not go to the bank,
do not go to the police station without a lawyer

when your ordeal is over nobody will need to tell you to hoard your acct no

1 Like

Re: A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! by AlphaStyles(m): 10:55am On Nov 30, 2019
Omor nothing like friend for this matter ooo unless u wan go jail better go police station with lawyer go explain to them watin dy sup
Re: A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! by healthserve(m): 10:55am On Nov 30, 2019
Yaoli:

I’ve informed my dad and you know he’s a typical Nigerian full of ITK he will keep remembering me this issue till I die that i’m a fraudster I know that already ..

Hahahahaha don't speak to judgemental persons in your life now biko. This is where elder sisters come in handy. Speak to your elders at home first, anyone besides a judgemental person

And please I'm begging you don't ever try approaching the police without a lawyer. You won't like the treatment they give to people considered guilty first before critical evaluation of cases

1 Like

Re: A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! by mayorall(m): 10:56am On Nov 30, 2019
Yaoli:
Hello Nairalanders,

I had to create this new Acct to post this
Pls permit my typographical errors
Last week Saturday I was reading when I got a call from a friend that he needs my account number because his account can’t take the sum of money he wants to receive from the person that wants to transfer for him I asked him how much he said 300K I said jokingly that he should go and get a better account and stop operation student accounts. So I sent him my account details and the person sending him money credited my account 50K I told him that I revived only 50K not 300K he said yes that the person has reached his limit for the day ..

I seen him his money later in the evening via Quickteller because the server was not good and I was left with only 22K that was in my account before ok good ..

Fast forward to yesterday Evening I tried checking my account my login in and I noticed my account has been restricted I was confused on what might have happened I thought it’s something simple that I’ll walk to the bank and perfect it .. then I decided to message the costumer care I was told I need to update my Bvn informations that I should dial a particular number and follow instructions I tried it but it’s not working .

I’m suppose to visit the bank today but I was busy

Just after my Pratical in school today I was sitting when my guy called me again that is there anything wrong with my account he said I should not go to the bank because the 50K transaction that was sent earlier was fraudulent I was like wtf but he dropped the call ..

I called him again his contact was not available so after sometimes he messaged me online telling me the guy that sent it used his brothers account and he told him that it’s not from his account that his own personal account has been locked too because he later revived money directly from him and that’s how he got to know ..

What i’m after is a solution now can I go to the bank and explain my self already or what can I do to make all this not to bounce on me because I know noting about it I’ve never received any fraudulent transactions before someone said I should take him along to the bank and just hand him over when anything happens all
I need is a solution right now me mad the guy went to same primary school and secondary so I know him very well and made me trust him with my account what can I do right now

Bros, arrest him, let him be at the police station, then the IPO will follow you to the bank.

Don't dare go near bank without putting him in cell first.
Re: A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 30, 2019
Its better you make the fund available and report yourself to the bank to clear issues. If police come nab you for your house you'll cough out nothing less than 100k.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 30, 2019
I've once have this type of issue and its affecting me till now cos I can't use any account again but firstly they arrest me in back until they find out that I've never engage in such is when they release me but bro, you will pay that money oo or else all your account will be restricted

1 Like

Re: A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 30, 2019
Yaoli:
Hello Nairalanders,

Last week Saturday I was reading when I got a call from a friend that he needs my account number because his account can’t take the sum of money he wants to receive from the person that wants to transfer for him I asked him how much he said 300K I said jokingly that he should go and get a better account and stop operation student accounts. So I sent him my account details and the person sending him money credited my account 50K I told him that I revived only 50K not 300K he said yes that the person has reached his limit for the day ..

I seen him his money later in the evening via Quickteller because the server was not good and I was left with only 22K that was in my account before ok good ..

Fast forward to yesterday Evening I tried checking my account my login in and I noticed my account has been restricted I was confused on what might have happened I thought it’s something simple that I’ll walk to the bank and perfect it .. then I decided to message the costumer care I was told I need to update my Bvn informations that I should dial a particular number and follow instructions I tried it but it’s not working .

Just after my Pratical in school today I was sitting when my guy called me again that is there anything wrong with my account he said I should not go to the bank because the 50K transaction that was sent earlier was fraudulent I was like wtf but he dropped the call ..

I called him again his contact was not available so after sometimes he messaged me online telling me the guy that sent it used his brothers account and he told him that it’s not from his account that his own personal account has been locked too because he later revived money directly from him and that’s how he got to know ..

What i’m after is a solution now can I go to the bank and explain my self already or what can I do to make all this not to bounce on me because I know noting about it I’ve never received any fraudulent transactions before someone said I should take him along to the bank and just hand him over when anything happens all
I need is a solution right now me mad the guy went to same primary school and secondary so I know him very well and made me trust him with my account what can I do right now

Arrest him immediately. That your friend can kill you

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! by healthserve(m): 10:57am On Nov 30, 2019
Yaoli:

You can also call the customer care of your bank on phone recording the conversation. Be very emotional while narrating all that took place. This is also a good alternative
Re: A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! by kayo80(m): 10:58am On Nov 30, 2019
madone:
Chat that guy up or call him on phone and have ur conversation recorded. Make sure in ur talk u make it clear in record that u don't know anything and make sure he confirms it thru ur dialogue ..never allow him know u are recording ur call. If it chatting try doing a voice note to him so he a reply...if the above is successful g to the nearest and trusted lawyer to go with u to the police to make a report n the happenings.show them ur record as prove of ur Innocence. Then go to the bank and correct the error fast before ur friend rans far the police will get him down and he will bring the rest ofhs gang

I just hope the guy is not on nairaland reading this right now.

4 Likes

Re: A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! by Martinez39(m): 10:58am On Nov 30, 2019
Yaoli:

Immediately go to the police first then go to the bank to report. Don't worry, you won't be accused of fraud because fraudsters don't turn themselves in like this. Do these immediately. Next time, don't give out your account details no matter what.
Re: A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! by chigoizie7(m): 10:58am On Nov 30, 2019
Yaoli:
Hello Nairalanders,

Go to the bank. Explain yourself to the manager and show him evidence. Then tell your guy that you ain’t , you can lead them to the guy that did that.
Re: A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! by babamadiba(m): 10:58am On Nov 30, 2019
Davash222:
Don't go to the bank immediately.

Firstly, make a report to any Police station close to you. They will take the case from there.
I'll go with this too.
Re: A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! by BareFacedLies(m): 10:59am On Nov 30, 2019
Toma2:

Before you go the bank, sha find money to replace the 50k or drag him to the bank and explain to the customer agent... Your account has been flagged down..

It's not his responsibility to replace the 50K since he already sent it to the friend who had it transferred to him in the first instance
Re: A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! by GOOOGLE504(m): 10:59am On Nov 30, 2019
ornicus:
Now I will go cynical. Hope you are not doing picker for your paddy. Because I am wondering why your friend has you bank account details in the first place.

Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.

Which hustle is your friend doing that will give 300 k. Which one is my account cannot carry it
What was your commission?

I hope you can see exactly where this path will lead.

We can't even say if this story of your paddy stealing is not cock and bull. It could be full fledged kidnap money

these guys are everywhere, Na God go dey burn una yansh one after d other. Everyday for d thief make una no worry.

@op learn from this.. they no no brother thanks to their greed and desperation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Millipedes Sent To A Thief's House In Uyo Using Juju" (Photos) / Female Corpse Washes Ashore At Lekki Beach (Disturbing Photos) / Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.