Stats: 3,149,825 members, 7,806,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches (99095 Views)

Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) / Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by lexy2014: 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2019
mysticwarrior:
Wetin be na wa, are you not seeing the picture of the snake there?

But d snake was killed contrary to d heading that d snake died because it came to attack d pastor

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by seunmsg(m): 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2019
Sanchez01:

I have not only heard but seen snake charmers in action and this doesn't look like their modus operandi.

You aren't talking about the vicinity of the church whether or not there are bushes. You just had to mention snake charmers who take time to carefully charm their 'puppet'.

Even if there are bushes around the church, it is weird that a snake found its way towards 'noise area' when it should have ran from it. It is so weird.

You really believe the “devil” from nowhere delivered the snake straight to the altar to harm the pastor, right? grin grin grin

Anyway, you’re entitled to believe whatever you want to believe. As far as I am concerned, it is just a badly scripted drama to confuse the shepples. The pastor has achieved his aim. Church members would rate his spiritual potency higher than before, they would share the miraculous testimony to other non member, and more shepples will show up at the next service. Daddy pastor smiles to the bank as usual and all the gullible members get in return as usual is false hope. Smh!

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Hoodbilonia: 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nigerian religious leaders.
Always acting like nlind men exploring an elephant..same touch but different feelings. Wtf
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by ottersberger(m): 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2019
Our God is definitely great and mighty.

But, snakes are shy animals. Both venomous and nonvenomous snakes are extremely wary of humans. They will rather avoid humans as much as possible.

A church is not an undergrowth, has human traffic with resultant vibration, therefore provides no convenient hiding place for a snake.

An average Pentecostal church has a retinue of ushers and security people. How then is it, that the duty of disabling the danger posed by this animal conveniently fell on the pastor with camera in tow?.

Also, what are the odds that a Nigerian pastor comes to a church program dressed in safety footwear?

As someone already said, maybe that snake came to listen to the pastor preach.

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by lakesidepapa(m): 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2019
zoba88:
According to RCCG identified as Pastor Daniel who ministers in Ikorodu, Lagos State, he was preaching when a snake came to attack. However, the snake died.

He shared the story and wrote....

'Testimony time. So I was preaching and this snake came to the altar. Suddenly the lion in me remembered, thou shall trample upon snakes and scorpions and nothing shall by any means harm you,

So we practiced what we have read ayayaya

Alas it was finished on the altar

I remember I sat there worshiping God before

I moved from the altar to the congregation for Impartations then this snake came to the altar, I just imagined if I was there lying down or sitting, well Jesus will not give room for the devil ahahah

Devil is a bastard
Father thank you
I see a burning generation'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/snake-that-came-to-attack-rccg-pastor.html?m=1

Glory be to God. This is another testimony that God rules on from time to time and forever.
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by lonelydora: 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
seunmsg:
I only pity the gullible members. They would all go home with nothing but false hope after all the drama orchestrated by the pastor who would of course go home fulfilled with a huge pocket.

Inside this life, everybody na scam.

Stop looking at the spiritual with the physical eye. Do you believe in juju as a yoruba man?
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Murphy0147(m): 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hmmmmm!!! it just as other hoax wonders never end!!! End time wonders!!!!

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by agrowell: 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
Luke 10:19
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Timileyin1234(m): 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
Pastor Goan sit down. Snake no dey attack people anyhow. If u leave the snake to go its way, it won’t attack. I saw a snake last week, that was when I no say snake dey run pass human being
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Ewedegubbler: 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2019
Convince the gullible and convert more by force

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Godhatesodomy: 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2019
Wow
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Isoduwa(m): 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2019
Whobedatte:
Ole l'everybody . embarassed

Oleee alleluia
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2019
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
cheesy. Sheep( animals) will believe this state acting.
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Sanchez01: 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
seunmsg:

You really believe the “devil” from nowhere delivered the snake straight to the altar to harm the pastor, right? grin grin grin

Anyway, you’re entitled to believe whatever you want to believe. As far as I am concerned, it is just a badly scripted drama to confuse the shepples. The pastor has achieved his aim and more shepples will show up at the next service.

I already told you I am not religious. It is weird that a venomous snake will move in the direction of a sound save it is being threatened.

It is fine wanting to be a Freeze recruit but it won't hurt to analyze the situation. You can't charm a snake in front of a congregation and except them not to scream 'juju'. My point is, it is not a charmed snake. For the record, African snake charmers only do Cobras. You see them move around with reticulated pythons a whole lot and it is because pythons are non-venomous.
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by femi4: 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
Dreal1247:

May God open your eyes. And I know that He will surely open for you to behold His glory.
you are brain washed.....pele

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by OmoOshodi(m): 8:46pm On Nov 29, 2019
Does the scriptures mentioned "safety shoes"

Foot or feet...

Pastor would have convinced us if he had pulled his hard souled shoes...and use his bare foot

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Ayoefa: 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2019
Another pastorprenual fraudster. I'm sure his gullible followers will swallow this trash hook and sinker. Religious scams all the place especially in Nigerian churches.
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by loschivatos(m): 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2019
Dreal1247:
Thou shall trample upon serpent and scorpion. The young lion and scorpion shall thou trample under thy feet.

Yet insecticides to kill mosquitoes still dey sell for market

I no fit laugh grin

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by bukkielee(m): 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
seunmsg:
I only pity the gullible members. They would all go home with nothing but false hope after all the drama orchestrated by the pastor who would of course go home fulfilled with a huge pocket.

Inside this life, everybody na scam. We just dey scam each other.
what gives you hope?
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by OnyesomJ(m): 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
Innocent Snake seeking for Cold Place To Rest has been Tag Devil sent..
Nawao for Nigerian Spirituality
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by seunmsg(m): 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
Sanchez01:

I already told you I am not religious. It is weird that a venomous snake will move in the direction of a sound save it is being threatened.

It is fine wanting to be a Freeze recruit but it won't hurt to analyze the situation. You can't charm a snake in front of a congregation and except them not to scream 'juju'. My point is, it is not a charmed snake. For the record, African snake charmers only do Cobras. You see them move around with reticulated pythons a whole lot and it is because pythons are non-venomous.

Charming the snake is just an angle to what could have happened. There are so many other possible explanations.

My point is that what happened was scripted. There are cameras everywhere in the church, they should have captured how the snake apparated to the altar instead of showing us a dead snake.

Whatever the case is, you’re entitled to analyze the situation anyhow you like. As far as I’m concerned, it was scripted.
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by kareemkamil(m): 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
Brother u sabi de game
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2019
Snakes are now evil in Nigeria. undecided
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Jabioro: 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2019
All ribs are painting me.. nairaland wan burst me open..Haba laff no go kill me.. from church drama to nairaland evaluators....

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Sukueponmalu: 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nice Movie grin
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
how do u know it came to attack u?
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Stevo35: 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
so snake will not go to church service in peace again Na wa o...
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Lovestrong(m): 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2019
Local pastor finally saw d snake dt swallowed 36 million
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Victorex001(m): 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
Glory to god the devil has been defeated Nigeria would now have constant electricity, good roads and good leaders henceforth....all the poor and sick citizens would be have enough food and be healed....

Nigeria pastors have been defeating the Devil since 1960...Lmao.

Oga Pastor you better don’t let that snake bite any of your innocent gullible members with your tricks.

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by izubext007: 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2019
Stunt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated / Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49