Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,136 members, 7,807,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Billionaire's LovePeddler - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Billionaire's LovePeddler (1664 Views)

BIMPE - The LovePeddler, Hope In One Body. / My Billionaire Boyfriend / I Rather Be His LovePeddler Than Your Wife (interesting) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire's LovePeddler by Bluebarbie10: 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2019
It was only five months ago that I met the Ij Williams; billoniare, industrialist and ingenious engineer. Anything worth building he made. Williams Enterprise had made the best technological advances of the latter known decade. So when I heard he was speaking at my little, relatively unknown college, I knew there was no place I would rather be. He was from Lagos, which I knew was the only reason he was gracing us with his presence.
Unfortunately, I had the worst timing in the world and moved to this big city only a month after he had left for Abuja...... this was my chance. Every last person with a hundred miles radius came; his return to this town was all any one could talk about.
When he walked into the auditorium, silence drifted over the space. He had this commanding aura, it was infectious, sexy and dangerous. I came earlier than when I thought most people would, yet, I still had to fight for my seat in the front row, I didn't dare to move after I had aquired it. I was dare to move after I have aquired it. I was entranced with every step he took as he glided across the stage. His scientific mind was amazing but, his body was sinful and fitted the suit he wore only made it more obvious. I tried to fool myself into believing that I only admired him for his work, but that was a blatant lie. I had actually spent time today focused on my appearance; fitted pencil skirt, nice sheer blouse, and heels. However, apparently I was still underdressed in comparison to all the other girls in the room.

He went on and on about the harassing subject of cold fusion, not at all paying attention to any one person in particular. So, it came a surprise when out of no where he looked down, apparently to catch his last thoughts, but he caught my gaze instead. His brown eyes pieced through me as if he could see every inch of my soul. I felt naked under his gaze, I could feel my nipples harden and I had to cross my legs just to fight off the warm pulsing between them. He made me wet with just a single look....he was every woman's kryptonite....he had to know it. He just had to.

When he finally looked away, I couldn't remain seated in the room, not without doing something rash that would no doubt get me tackled by the impressive looking security he had with him. I tried not to run; not just because I didn't want to draw attention to myself, but also because I could barely walk in heels as it was.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Billionaire's LovePeddler by Bluebarbie10: 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2019
Bluebarbie10:
It was only five months ago that I met the Ij Williams; billoniare, industrialist and ingenious engineer. Anything worth building he made. Williams Enterprise had made the best technological advances of the latter known decade. So when I heard he was speaking at my little, relatively unknown college, I knew there was no place I would rather be. He was from Lagos, which I knew was the only reason he was gracing us with his presence.
Unfortunately, I had the worst timing in the world and moved to this big city only a month after he had left for Abuja...... this was my chance. Every last person with a hundred miles radius came; his return to this town was all any one could talk about.
When he walked into the auditorium, silence drifted over the space. He had this commanding aura, it was infectious, sexy and dangerous. I came earlier than when I thought most people would, yet, I still had to fight for my seat in the front row, I didn't dare to move after I had aquired it. I was dare to move after I have aquired it. I was entranced with every step he took as he glided across the stage. His scientific mind was amazing but, his body was sinful and fitted the suit he wore only made it more obvious. I tried to fool myself into believing that I only admired him for his work, but that was a blatant lie. I had actually spent time today focused on my appearance; fitted pencil skirt, nice sheer blouse, and heels. However, apparently I was still underdressed in comparison to all the other girls in the room.

He went on and on about the harassing subject of cold fusion, not at all paying attention to any one person in particular. So, it came a surprise when out of no where he looked down, apparently to catch his last thoughts, but he caught my gaze instead. His brown eyes pieced through me as if he could see every inch of my soul. I felt naked under his gaze, I could feel my nipples harden and I had to cross my legs just to fight off the warm pulsing between them. He made me wet with just a single look....he was every woman's kryptonite....he had to know it. He just had to.

When he finally looked away, I couldn't remain seated in the room, not without doing something rash that would no doubt get me tackled by the impressive looking security he had with him. I tried not to run; not just because I didn't want to draw attention to myself, but also because I could barely walk in heels as it was.

If you're interested in the other part of the story comment below thanks.
Re: Billionaire's LovePeddler by dawno2008(m): 10:19am On Nov 30, 2019
Why don't you just continue to post and with time,true lover of good story will discover it.
I stumbled over it just now,and it's worth the read,pls go on,don't let others dictate your goodness or greatness.

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire's LovePeddler by Nuel45(m): 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
still waiting
Re: Billionaire's LovePeddler by Bluebarbie10: 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
Nuel45:
still waiting

The bathroom was my only escape; dropping my bag on to the counter, I splashed water on my face, trying my best to catch my breath. I couldn't believe how hot I had become from just one look, it was ten times hotter than any of the sex Hendrix and I had ever had. As my blood pressure seemed to finally decline, I sat up against the counter. I was going to miss my chance with him. There was supposed to be some sort of cocktail hour afterwards, but I didn't think I could face him just yet, not after such a reaction that was as a result from just a simple glance.

However, to my surprise, he walked in dripping with lust, and forcing me to jump off the counter as I continued to stare at him in shock. His jacket was gone and his sleeves were rolled up as though he had just come back from a long day at work.

My mouth flapped open like fish and I couldn't even comprehend a single coherent thought; "How.. I... you... shit.Shit. Umm."

"Take your time, they wouldn't be able looking for me another twenty minutes", he reasoned, gazing at my feet slowly making his way up to my breast, neck and lips.

" This is the girl's room." Bleep, is that all I can say?

He nodded; "it is. I had to check too before getting here. An old woman slapped me but I had hoped you hadn't left just yet."

"Why?"

"I've never met a woman who could make me hard with a single stare and by heaven or hell, I had to make you feel it too..."

" I didn't, sorry... I'm not a LovePeddler." Even though I was dripping like one right now.

" I never said you were and if that's the case I'll leave before I even bigger ass of myself."

" No!" I shouted the moment he turned around.

A single dark brown eyebrow raised, he glanced, he glanced at me and once with passion, that desire hit me...hit us, like pulsing wave. Pushing off the door, he grabbed hold of me. Lifting me on to the counter, he took my lips his hands were everywhere and all I could do was wrap my legs around him and bury my hands in his soft hair. He bit my bottom lip before kissing down my face and onto my neck. I could feel his cock through his pants, rubbing against my underwear.... begging to be in me.

" If this is a dream please don't wake me up". I didn't know what had taken a hold of me... of us, but there was no turning back.

" I'm going to Bleep you so hard there will be no denying how real this is" He moaned shoving my skirt up before grabbing a hold of my black Lacy underwear before ripping it off me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Billionaire's LovePeddler by Bluebarbie10: 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
dawno2008:
Why don't you just continue to post and with time,true lover of good story will discover it.
I stumbled over it just now,and it's worth the read,pls go on,don't let others dictate your goodness or greatness.

Thanks dear
Re: Billionaire's LovePeddler by Bluebarbie10: 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
Please I need more encouragement from you guys on this story. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire's LovePeddler by Culin(f): 11:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
Let me take my seat on this train, it's going to be a fun ride.
Re: Billionaire's LovePeddler by carbonado(m): 2:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
Bluebarbie10:
Please I need more encouragement from you guys on this story. Thanks.
I am here with chips, pop corn and coke, I like the back sit. cool cool grin
Re: Billionaire's LovePeddler by Adeola25(f): 10:41am On Dec 06, 2019
Great work well done Op, please continue.
Re: Billionaire's LovePeddler by Bluebarbie10: 1:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
I pulled his belt, yanking so hard that with every movement I was thrusted forward, over and over again and in return, I just got wetter and wetter.

His huge hands grabbed a hold of my waist, picking me up and carrying me to the bathroom door. He kissed the top of my chest before getting fustrated with my shirt. Slamming me against the door, he pinned me there with his lower body before ripping my shirt open. He gasped at the Lacy bra I had on, pausing for only a second before he pulled it down and attacked my nipple. He sucked and it while I moaned like a LovePeddler in a girl's bathroom of my college.

"Please... please... Bleep me"

"With pleasure" he snickered and with no warning whatsoever, he thrusted deeply inside of me... my head, and eyes rolled back against the door in pleasure. He was so big, so thick, and as he held me in place, sucking against my neck, he bleeped me, hard. The door shook behind me as he purnished the hell out of my pussy.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire's LovePeddler by Adeola25(f): 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
This update is small nah, well done

(1) (Reply)

Should A Poem Mean? Or Just Be? / Absolutely Free Scholarships For Nigerians To Study Overseas (latest Discovery) / Life History Of Mrs Olufunmilayo Ransome Kuti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.