Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This (229 Views)

Why Do We Pray With Candle? / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Why Do We Pray With Our Eyes Closed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by femoint007(m): 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2019
Before You Sleep, Meditate and Pray with this...

“I will praise the name of God with a song, And will magnify Him with thanksgiving.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭69:30‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Pray this...

Father we thank You for our lives, our loved ones, our nations, our church and for blessing us with all the good gifts of life in Jesus Name. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by neonly: 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2019
Amen

1 Like

Re: Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by Amb25: 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
Amen
Re: Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by GoldenPromise81(m): 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
I am the first to receive this blessings in Jesus name amen.Thanks i love this massage.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Good For A Gospel Artiste To Share A Stage With Wordly Muscian / Are You A Roman Catholic Doubting Whether You Are A Real Christian / Focus On Jesus Christ, Focus On Your Salvation. The Time Is At Hand.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.