Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ (81370 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by ZombieTERROR: 9:05am On Nov 30, 2019
That wife of yours is a certified thief

Just that Buhari only have eyes for yahoo youths
Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by mamajj17(f): 9:06am On Nov 30, 2019
AtikuNetwork:
This man is a honourable man that has a good name to protect. He can't be blamed for his wife's excesses while in office. He can't be faulted for setting the records straight.

My dear forget about NAME, they are both into it, A HOME is made between a Man and a Woman! No Excuses here undecided

4 Likes

Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by Numerouno94(m): 9:06am On Nov 30, 2019
grin
God!! who did dis to us?...
Nigerians re so useless nd stupid.Its high tym we started saying d truth which is bias of tribalism.The Igbos re against Alison being called a thief while d Yorubas re for it.. Abeg dear Igbos nd Yorubas here on Nairaland, hw hv ur brodas nd sisters who hv stollen govnt funds helped ur lives?..Buharis political circle re all lootin our money visaviz Jonathans nd OBJ eras... Nd our malnourished foolish youths re only
concerned wit tribalism.

Yeye Belo is in Kogi lootin monthly allocations nd revenues nd our Babu still luvs him, nd u guys re here insulting eachoda.

3 Likes

Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by bigpicture001: 9:06am On Nov 30, 2019
Difrent:

Lies like she didn't curruptly enrich herself abi?
Even when the husband said he warned her not to soil her hands with corrupt money(admission that dieziani actually stole) you are here saying it was a creation of this administration ,wake up bro the brainwashed one here is YOU

Tinubu.....also did..byt hope now understand how very rich a family sh is from...married to this super rich guy...worked abroad for years, worked in naija's oil sector nd later became the MD if shell, became minister for abt 8 years, since obj era....

Now tell.me this person can afford common Gold necklaces common idumota women buy recklessly....have sence for once

Sh stole just like every oda old past nd present minister..but not to d media nd APC hyped scale u wow in disgust for

2 Likes

Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by michoim(m): 9:06am On Nov 30, 2019
Nonsense man...who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by dederocs(m): 9:07am On Nov 30, 2019
He said he told her not to bring any money home cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 30, 2019
Elslim:
Yeye husband

Leave am
Like say him no benefit from his wife crooked deals.
Thief Thief couples.

5 Likes

Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by saintol(m): 9:08am On Nov 30, 2019
Of course money should not be kept at home, it should be kept in the bank. Thank God she yielded to your advice, she kept money at various banks and brought some jewelries home. Anyway, we are all in Nigeria. " I no say make you no take money ooo, just no bring am home ooo."

1 Like

Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by LZAA: 9:08am On Nov 30, 2019
You really do have to worry about the sanity of some posters here
Allison was already rich before marrying diezani who herself was already rich before entering government
This is not measuring who thief pass but most of the clowns here hating diezani become mute whenever tinubu is mentioned
Jagaban might have stolen your future but surely he didn't steal your brains too
Smh
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed Adaibeku

2 Likes

Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by dante0147: 9:08am On Nov 30, 2019
Wait o I don’t understand .... So your mother In law waited for you to fly back to London before calling ambulance! because u r d only one with ambulance phone number ... this one thinks we are foolish? Which kain lie be this one ...

6 Likes

Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by seangy4konji: 9:08am On Nov 30, 2019
In saner climes??

That thieveing hoe called dieziiani would have been tied to a drum at elegushi and execututed with a mortar for the way she looted.

She deserves a horrible death

2 Likes

Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 30, 2019
LZAA:
You really do have to worry about the sanity of some posters here
Allison was already rich before marrying diezani who herself was already rich before entering government
This is not measuring who thief pass but most of the clowns here hating diezani become mute whenever tinubu is mentioned
Jagaban might have stolen your future but surely he didn't steal your brains too
Smh
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed Adaibeku
And why is born2breed always in sifia pains?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by Hoodbilonia: 9:10am On Nov 30, 2019
Sounds like a honest man who feared his father and had that self worth. But lets call a spade a spade. Oh pls spare me the sermon sir. Who gives 3 bleeps of your dad asked you abt his name and not money. Fuc k that stupid talk.
U ddnt say that during jonathan regime when she was burning money,looting money. Oh then you were not in your senses. Old fool
,na buhari regime your brain come reset.
As long as na naija. Abegi all her sickness na audio sickness, na story.
She can talk,she is okay,doing well and enjoying ac. Eating fime fine. My god. Na so we mumu reach...
Dino alaye kind of stunt,
Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by Isoduwa(m): 9:11am On Nov 30, 2019
Ok but when is she visiting Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by Femeto: 9:12am On Nov 30, 2019
We all know how she was appointed Minister through Goodluck Jonathan so he can chop money with her.

1 Like

Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by saajus: 9:12am On Nov 30, 2019
Funny. "Don't bring money home". Who is going to bring $2Billion home?
Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by Ashley86400: 9:14am On Nov 30, 2019
"Don't bring back money? "
Said no Nigerian father ever.
They should stop lying jare. . .

1 Like

Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by ZombieTERROR: 9:15am On Nov 30, 2019
Smalldick123:
PLS HELP!
MANNABQGRILLS,
ZombieTERROR,
engineerboat,
senatordave1,
LZAA,
omoob77,
buhariguy,
PDPguy,
pls help i can comment in all section but cannot comment in all section for 3days now. i keep on seeing "pls wait for few minutes before submitting this post, our server is overwhelmed" i am tired of sending mails to mods

You were banned in the politics section... Check your profile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by RamseyBolton: 9:17am On Nov 30, 2019
She disobeyed your advise and ruined your family name. The moment she steps foot in Nigeria, she will be taking treatment from Kuje prisons.

1 Like

Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by Ashley86400: 9:20am On Nov 30, 2019
ChukfukaChukfuk:
angry.... THE WRITER OF THIS ARTICLE TACTFULLY REFUSED TO MENTION THAT HER HUSBAND . Rear Admiral Alison Madueke ( Rtd) WAS APPOINTED A MILITARY GOVERNOR BY BUHARI IN THE SO CALLED 1980s grin
He did briefly mention it.
Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by Sylvasky(m): 9:20am On Nov 30, 2019
If you are interested to learn and master digital marketing to position yourself for a better opportunity, Join our free training group on telegram @sylvasky
DIGITAL MARKETING Is now in high demand in the market.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters / Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) / Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.