Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ (81371 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by Ashley86400: 9:21am On Nov 30, 2019
AtikuNetwork:
This man is a honourable man that has a good name to protect. He can't be blamed for his wife's excesses while in office. He can't be faulted for setting the records straight.
If you are decieved, decieve not yourself.
They both knew about it.
All this is just to conjure sympathy.

2 Likes

Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by Kubernetes: 9:22am On Nov 30, 2019
The retired Admiral should have been very tough on his wife in making sure she did not steal.
Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by Monday123: 9:25am On Nov 30, 2019
lol, the blood of jesus!!!! you called an ambulace that ur wife is in a coma and the ambulance took 20mins in london!!!! who does this idiot thinks he is lying to... thats a C1 call and in most cases the ambulace will be at ur residence withing 5mins. So far he never we still sont know what kind of cancer his crook wife has? saying your wife fell into coma as a result of her cancer is just another barefaced shameless lie.

If u ask me, the wife is living large with no cancer, this old fool just trying to make the buhari govt forgives his wife. Nigeria is indeed a hellish place when u see husbands lying this bold lie to safe his criminal wife. oloriburuku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by oforjide: 9:25am On Nov 30, 2019
Beremx:
Now that she has brought the money home, kindly tell her to return it.

Is this a plot to cover up for the money your wife stole?

Nonsense and Ndi Oshi!!
the money belongs to her, the real criminals are buhari and his fulani cabinet
Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by SarkinYarki: 9:27am On Nov 30, 2019
helinues:
This Diezani Na real crook.

Latest AJ documentary about diplomat passport for sale also indicted Mrs Ojuyobo for buying a $2m house for Dominican president in New York in exchange for Diplomatic passport .

FG are currently clueless on how to handle her situations

FG clueless or just as corrupt as her
Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 30, 2019
helinues:
This Diezani Na real crook.

Latest AJ documentary about diplomat passport for sale also indicted Mrs Ojuyobo for buying a $2m house for Dominican president in New York in exchange for Diplomatic passport .

FG are currently clueless on how to handle her situations
How weekend na grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by Ayoefa: 9:29am On Nov 30, 2019
Born2Breed:
Moronic buffoons has started masturbating on ignorance here again.

Idiots take every lies dished out by this lying administration line,hook and sinker.

What a wasted generation of miserable ignoramuses.

So this book was written by this administration?
This biggest ignoramus slowpoke here is you.
All your senses have been reduced to nothing with
years of brainwashing and misinformation. Even if facts are right there on your nose as in this case you will not see it. You are blind to the facts. Get your head out of your ass.

3 Likes

Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by oforjide: 9:30am On Nov 30, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
That wife of yours is a certified thief

Just that Buhari only have eyes for yahoo youths
buhari and his fulani cabinet have siphoned nigeria treasure more than 20x what alison took, moreover the money belongs to her.
Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by Forumobserver12(m): 9:33am On Nov 30, 2019
Difrent:

Lies like she didn't curruptly enrich herself abi?
Even when the husband said he warned her not to soil her hands with corrupt money(admission that dieziani actually stole) you are here saying it was a creation of this administration ,wake up bro the brainwashed one here is YOU

When did the husband said So? You can believe whatever you want to believe but don't twist the man's statement just because you want everyone to believe you..
Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by oforjide: 9:36am On Nov 30, 2019
saintol:
Of course money should not be kept at home, it should be kept in the bank. Thank God she yielded to your advice, she kept money at various banks and brought some jewelries home. Anyway, we are all in Nigeria. " I no say make you no take money ooo, just no bring am home ooo."
buhari and fulani cabinet are they original criminals. for ur information, buhari cousin who was a recharge card seller is now a billionaire. This govt has finished this country

2 Likes

Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by PAQ(m): 9:36am On Nov 30, 2019
To be the first female director in Shell no be beans o! She definitely aint no saint but a hundred times better than many people serving in this present administration!

1 Like

Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by hajimutex1: 9:36am On Nov 30, 2019
the did as already be done, so what should we do? to the best knowledge of understanding all what s did was purposely is because their unborn generation is intentional not accidental, so in this case let them continue carry their cross because either directly or indirectly they all enjoying the money so now nemesis has come now let the whole family took it upon one another so, in this case let the whole family accept what has happen to them in good faith.

Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 30, 2019
Born2Breed:

[s]No one is a saint but don't be bamboozled by the present administration exaggeration of the allegations.

All politicians cut corners even your MCM and family are doing same now.

Only the empty skulled with zombie like mentality will believe what they are being dished out. This woman was very very wealthy before politics, ask those who knows her.

Imagine one Yoruba actor swearing on YouTube that the woman stole 90trillion naira. Shooooo,na so una stupid?[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by Princeton92(m): 9:38am On Nov 30, 2019
After you don chop her money go far, you come dey deny her sharp sharp make EFCC no jam you as her ally... Lol
Bitchass liar

1 Like

Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by Amanda4life: 9:39am On Nov 30, 2019
In marriage sometimes when husband doesn't command more money or power, if the woman is from a bad home, and if she is rich, the family of the woman may have greater influence on the woman.

Or maybe the woman was trying to sell her integrity in order to protect her family , taking care of bills.

Once a woman believe in her marriage she can do anything to support it and make it Rosy.

Deziani , I hope this is not what led you to want you did.

Now your husband has come out to wash his hands clean in the public.

Although I don't your condition now. I don't know if you can even talk to clear up what your husband said.

God knows the truth
Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by LZAA: 9:40am On Nov 30, 2019
Smalldick123:
PLS HELP!
MANNABQGRILLS,
ZombieTERROR,
engineerboat,
senatordave1,
LZAA,
omoob77,
buhariguy,
Dyt,
iwaeda,
PDPguy,
pls help i can comment in all section but cannot comment in all section for 3days now. i keep on seeing "pls wait for few minutes before submitting this post, our server is overwhelmed" i am tired of sending mails to mods
Check your profile
Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by Patrioticman007(m): 9:42am On Nov 30, 2019
oforjide:
buhari and fulani cabinet are they original criminals. for ur information, buhari cousin who was a recharge card seller is now a billionaire. This govt has finished this country

And GEJ the clueless president had no shoes but now is wearing Prada shoes valued $ 12300.

2 Likes

Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by Gracejeri(f): 9:57am On Nov 30, 2019
There's always punishments for the wicked... Money Mrs madueke embezzled can be used to develop our country and further feed the masses... Let them keep stealing.. Common joy they don't have.
Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by Danwakae(m): 10:03am On Nov 30, 2019
Difrent:

Even when the husband said he warned her not to soil her hands with corrupt money(admission that dieziani actually stole) you are here saying it was a creation of this administration ,wake up bro the brainwashed one here is YOU

Yeah she stole no doubt, but THAT WOMAN WAS VERY VERY RICH BEFORE POLITICS(very brilliant, Mama ShellOil), ... We all know who Ibe Kachukwu was before he was called to politics , maybe tomorrow another govt will come for him and also collect everything including the ones worked for in ExxonMobil...same to Funsho Kukponlekun during Baba OBJ tenure...That's one of the main reason people like Dangote don't want to go into politics.... I remember Shanchangi Airline boss, refusing the post of VP to Baba OBJ for same reason but recommend Baba Atiku.
Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by jaxxy(m): 10:11am On Nov 30, 2019
Nice words of advice. Don’t lose ur name chasing money.

“I finally recited the advice my father had given me upon my appointment as military governor. “Go do your best, don’t bring back money, but bring back my name”
Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by jcross19: 10:14am On Nov 30, 2019
Difrent:

all of them are damn criminals ! in this country criminals are pointing fingers to criminals then the fool followers started shouting they are fighting corruption! PDP is equal to APC even now APC have surpassed their predecessor.
Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by toffyz(m): 10:15am On Nov 30, 2019
k
Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by jsaak: 10:32am On Nov 30, 2019
Some questions that readily come to mind are;

1. She was diagnosed with Cancer after PMB won the election or she did nothing about the prognosis until she was sure GEJ was not continuing?
2. She was in a coma but the mother-in-law did not call an ambulance to take her to the many public hospitals in London, but wait for the husband to call an ambulance (Private) to take her to a private hospital on Harley street where the Oncologist was not around but have to be called back.
Not only do these elements rob us of our common patrimony, they use it to show us, to make us know they will only use the most expensive! Everyone knows that London has the NHS, it is free for emergencies even for foreigners. So, why will you wait for more than 24 hours to use a private hospital?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by pacificom: 10:35am On Nov 30, 2019
Difrent:

This is what Kamal is all about. You reap what you sow. I won't blame Madam Deziani Madueke alone for her fantastic corruption, but the entire administration of president Good luck Jonathan facilitated historic corruption in Nigeria. I hope people at the corridor of power today have a lesson to learn from the lady. I pray that the mercy of God will resuscitate and relieve her of her illness.

2 Likes

Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by AngelicBeing: 10:40am On Nov 30, 2019
Fadomero:
How she didn't bring the money home she kept it in various banks ewu
Gbam, the guy is talking nonsense, Lol at don't bring money home, home ko, hommy ni, nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by LZAA: 10:43am On Nov 30, 2019
Smalldick123:

I have checked it. If it is ban can i comment?
Depends on the section u were banned
If u were banned in e.g culture section u can't comment there
Re: Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ by Born2Breed(f): 10:44am On Nov 30, 2019
Ayoefa:

So this book was written by this administration?
This biggest ignoramus slowpoke here is you.
All your senses have been reduced to nothing with
years of brainwashing and misinformation. Even if facts are right there on your nose as in this case you will not see it. You are blind to the facts. Get your head out of your ass.

I know you are an idiot but still dwelling in your idiocy when its so glaring you an idiot is what baffles me.

Get a copy of the book and if you can't afford it I will send you one,if I have your mailing address.

A sentence the blogger used as the topic of this post is not the full statement.

Ewobi!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters / Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) / Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.