Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,370 members, 7,808,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Why It's Foolish To Ask A Lady If She Is A Virgin Or Her Body Counts - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why It's Foolish To Ask A Lady If She Is A Virgin Or Her Body Counts (4116 Views)

How To Spot A Girl With Lot Of Body Counts. (Unapologetic) / Do You Agree? “it’s Foolish To Pay A Woman’s Transport Fare” / It's Foolish To Date Someone For More Than Two Years?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It's Foolish To Ask A Lady If She Is A Virgin Or Her Body Counts by Eggovic: 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2019
Beverlyjean:

Keep on living in denial... I hv brothers and I know how men think ... Everyman wants to marry a virgin..everyman might not want to date a virgin, but everyman wants to marry a virgin... No man is comfortable knowing that his wife hv 4kd a number of guys b4 him ...it breeds disrespect subconsciously
God bless you for stating this truth. It breeds disrespect knowingly or not

2 Likes

Re: Why It's Foolish To Ask A Lady If She Is A Virgin Or Her Body Counts by eitsei(m): 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
Beverlyjean:

Keep on living in denial... I hv brothers and I know how men think ... Everyman wants to marry a virgin..everyman might not want to date a virgin, but everyman wants to marry a virgin... No man is comfortable knowing that his wife hv 4kd a number of guys b4 him ...it breeds disrespect subconsciously
nobody is living in denial....I'm just being realistic.. whether you like it or not most women of marriageable age are no longer virgins, with everything happening right now and what our society has become you can hardly see a virgin to marry...so why deceiving yourself looking for what you may not find
so I'm saying one shouldn't lose a woman that may add a lot of values to his wife because of her virginity, it's ignorant to think because someone is no longer means their values has now diminished...you will know a good woman when you see one irrespective of whether the hymen is still intact or not

1 Like

Re: Why It's Foolish To Ask A Lady If She Is A Virgin Or Her Body Counts by eitsei(m): 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
MedicH:

Lol. Atleast u understand now.
well, you are wrong
Re: Why It's Foolish To Ask A Lady If She Is A Virgin Or Her Body Counts by MedicH: 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
eitsei:
well, you are wrong

You're not in the position to say what's wrong or right. My experience inform my decision while your experiences inform your decision too do you understand?

1 Like

Re: Why It's Foolish To Ask A Lady If She Is A Virgin Or Her Body Counts by eitsei(m): 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
MedicH:

You're not in the position to say what's wrong or right. My experience inform my decision while your experiences inform your decision too do you understand?
from my experience you are wrong.. hope you understand?

1 Like

Re: Why It's Foolish To Ask A Lady If She Is A Virgin Or Her Body Counts by Phenomenal16(f): 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
Beverlyjean:

seconded......I av a lot of cousin brothers n to shock u all of dem want virgin wife.....
Even the one wey him ex don reach 30.......all these ppl saying trash about virgins wants dem secretly..... Although there is more to a woman than virginity...but virginity speaks a lot about that person

4 Likes

Re: Why It's Foolish To Ask A Lady If She Is A Virgin Or Her Body Counts by MedicH: 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
eitsei:
from my experience you are wrong.. hope you understand?

Your experiences inform only your decision. Don't tell me you've never been to school.

2 Likes

Re: Why It's Foolish To Ask A Lady If She Is A Virgin Or Her Body Counts by Phenomenal16(f): 1:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
eitsei:
nobody is living in denial....I'm just being realistic.. whether you like it or not most women of marriageable age are no longer virgins, with everything happening right now and what our society has become you can hardly see a virgin to marry...so why deceiving yourself looking for what you may not find
so I'm saying one shouldn't lose a woman that may add a lot of values to his wife because of her virginity, it's ignorant to think because someone is no longer means their values has now diminished...you will know a good woman when you see one irrespective of whether the hymen is still intact or not
...u av started talking sense now...
But y were u bashing virgins b4.?....
It takes a lot of determination n discipline to be one....
I feel for the victims of rape n abuse
Always call a spade a spade
Character is the first thing to look out for..... But being a virgin is very good too

1 Like

Re: Why It's Foolish To Ask A Lady If She Is A Virgin Or Her Body Counts by eitsei(m): 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
Phenomenal16:
...u av started talking sense now...
But y were u bashing virgins b4.?....
It takes a lot of determination n discipline to be one....
I feel for the victims of rape n abuse
Always call a spade a spade
Character is the first thing to look out for..... But being a virgin is very good too
lolz...go over my posts again, I never bashed virgins...being chaste is a virtue which I respect but now in our present society, I (emphasis on I) I don't think being a virgin is enough

1 Like

Re: Why It's Foolish To Ask A Lady If She Is A Virgin Or Her Body Counts by eitsei(m): 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
MedicH:

Your experiences inform only your decision. Don't tell me you've never been to school.
from my experience and my decision I don't agree with what you said and you are wrong

and no, I've not seen the walls of a classroom before, professor and there's something called OPINION, you should respect other people's opinions it's not everytime people will agree with you

1 Like

Re: Why It's Foolish To Ask A Lady If She Is A Virgin Or Her Body Counts by Phenomenal16(f): 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
eitsei:
lolz...go over my posts again, I never bashed virgins...being chaste is a virtue which I respect but now in our present society, I (emphasis on I) I don't think being a virgin is enough
...nah u sabi
.....whatever rocks ur boat
Re: Why It's Foolish To Ask A Lady If She Is A Virgin Or Her Body Counts by uboma(m): 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2019
Born2Breed:

Nor be lie.

You are looking for a virgin to marry when you as a man has slept with several women.

Una hypocrisy eh...hypo nor fit clean am.

You are on point!
Re: Why It's Foolish To Ask A Lady If She Is A Virgin Or Her Body Counts by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
only a foolish man will be asking a lady her body count and whether she is a virgin.if a non virgin want to deceive u that she is a virgin she can easily do it and besides there are now surgeries for ladies who want to go back to their virginity.just take ur time to study a lady u want to settle down with to know if she is loose or not.

2 Likes

Re: Why It's Foolish To Ask A Lady If She Is A Virgin Or Her Body Counts by Geminita1(f): 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
The only men who are entitled to ask questions like this are men earning 7 figures and above not paupers who can't even afford a proper roof above their heads. Virgin kee you there.

1 Like

Re: Why It's Foolish To Ask A Lady If She Is A Virgin Or Her Body Counts by Eggovic: 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
Geminita1:
The only men who are entitled to ask questions like this are men earning 7 figures and above not paupers who can't even afford a proper roof above their heads. Virgin kee you there.
Read what you wrote again. But this time slowly.
Re: Why It's Foolish To Ask A Lady If She Is A Virgin Or Her Body Counts by angelfallz(m): 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2019
It is not foolish.
A responsible self respecting man would ask such questions not only from the girl, but from her friends and family and those hi have known her.
A responsible self respecting man would want to know the type of lady he is getting into a relationship with.
I've noticed that it is men who normally say all these trash things, "that it is foolish to ask about virginity or body count or body count does not matter or she is free to do what she likes with her body". Such men have one thing in common, they are womanisers. They have been having sex with different ladies for years, so their mentality is that there are no more virgin girls anymore, that all girls are whores or sluts. Please dear self respecting men don't listen to such men, they're deceivers, there are still lots of good virgin girls, though they would be hard to find. Like the saying goes, "a good woman is hard to find".

2 Likes

Re: Why It's Foolish To Ask A Lady If She Is A Virgin Or Her Body Counts by GeneralShepherd(m): 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
Beverlyjean:

So you know every man including men that don't want to marry, men in polyamorous relationships , men in polygamy, men that marry women of loose virtue and all the different types of men with varying sexual wants?

You statement is so far from the truth.
Re: Why It's Foolish To Ask A Lady If She Is A Virgin Or Her Body Counts by GeneralShepherd(m): 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
Virginity says a lot about the character of a lady that she has self control. It may also mean that she is sex averse.

I will not be shocked if I marry a virgin who wants to have sex once in a year. It may mean that this human is sexually repressed.

So it can be either or
Re: Why It's Foolish To Ask A Lady If She Is A Virgin Or Her Body Counts by Davash222(m): 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
funmisticqueen:
are you a virgin
It depends.
Are you
Re: Why It's Foolish To Ask A Lady If She Is A Virgin Or Her Body Counts by Quality20(m): 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
Davash222:
It depends. Are you
she well might be
Re: Why It's Foolish To Ask A Lady If She Is A Virgin Or Her Body Counts by HenryThegreat1(m): 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
Snowale:
Weather you like it or not, a woman Being a virgin is a very very good quality, even if a lady is rude, can't cook or lies, Her being a virgin cancels out all this vices, and her husband will always remember. Even, If he finds out she's barren after marrying her, most men won't divorce her or marry another, because of it. They have a clue of her past, and any every man would be happy they deflowered their wife.
It is very right for your fiancee to ask if you are a virgin or not, no man would like to marry an harlot. And if you lied to him about your virginity or the number of men you slept with, by the time he finds out the truth just be ready for divorce. Before and after marriage, no man would be happy to see any guy that slept with their lady, it's very painful, same as ladies. So, it is best to be a virgin till marriage
. Excellent points.

1 Like

Re: Why It's Foolish To Ask A Lady If She Is A Virgin Or Her Body Counts by HenryThegreat1(m): 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
Geminita1:
. Oloso
Re: Why It's Foolish To Ask A Lady If She Is A Virgin Or Her Body Counts by Quality20(m): 7:40am On Dec 02, 2019
Geminita1:
Well it might surprise u dat its even poor farmers and young guys in d villages who are marrying virgins,esp teenage virgins

(1) (2) (Reply)

Types Of Girls With Whom You As A Man Need To Use A Condom. Number 2, 6, And 10 / Please Help ! My Girlfriend Stabbed Herself This Morning / +18: I Fell In Love With Her After Watching This Naughty Thing [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.