Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Lady Shoots Her Shot At A ‘fine Man’ On Twitter With Special Black Friday Offer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shoots Her Shot At A ‘fine Man’ On Twitter With Special Black Friday Offer (674 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? / Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shoots Her Shot At A ‘fine Man’ On Twitter With Special Black Friday Offer by praizblog: 7:35am On Nov 30, 2019
A Twitter user identified as @_Ayanfe_ took to her twitter account to shoot her shots at a ‘fine man’, a gesture that is rare in this part of the world, but guess what @_Ayanfe_ did it.

After the man gesture himself as a fine man, Ayanfe replied and tweeted ;
“Hey boo, Black Friday at my place this Friday, come through, i have amazing offers, especially my cloths, they will be 100% off.”

The handsome guy shared a lovely photo of himself and Ayanfe could not resist his charm as she expressed interest in meeting him.

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/lady-shoots-her-shot-at-a-fine-man-on-twitter-with-special-black-friday-offer/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun Dominique

Re: Lady Shoots Her Shot At A ‘fine Man’ On Twitter With Special Black Friday Offer by praizblog: 7:35am On Nov 30, 2019
wink lalasticlala
Re: Lady Shoots Her Shot At A ‘fine Man’ On Twitter With Special Black Friday Offer by yanabasee(m): 7:36am On Nov 30, 2019
??
Re: Lady Shoots Her Shot At A ‘fine Man’ On Twitter With Special Black Friday Offer by espn(m): 7:48am On Nov 30, 2019
Omo oshi...100% off...She will complain of bin used and dumped later...is sex the only thing you can use to entice a man?
Re: Lady Shoots Her Shot At A ‘fine Man’ On Twitter With Special Black Friday Offer by luminouz(m): 7:52am On Nov 30, 2019
She is bold,bold girls get my goat. I hope he doesn't abuse it though!
Re: Lady Shoots Her Shot At A ‘fine Man’ On Twitter With Special Black Friday Offer by Davash222(m): 7:58am On Nov 30, 2019
Forget all these feminist rants, women are sexually starved!!
Re: Lady Shoots Her Shot At A ‘fine Man’ On Twitter With Special Black Friday Offer by Adeling(m): 8:10am On Nov 30, 2019
With 60,000 HIV patients on the loose, I won't be surprise if this "shoot her shot" lady is one of them, trying to be generous with it.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Go And Work, Not Every Problem Requires Your Yansh!! / How Many Of You Can Relate To This (pics). / I Found A Secret VALENTINE Spot In Lagos Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.