Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) (4912 Views)

The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman / Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Bigcowhorn: 11:17am On Nov 30, 2019
MVPtesley:
that little girl attacked me
first... I need to fix her

Don't fix her I like her and so it will annoy me.
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 30, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Lol me?

Them no born your papa well to start war.
when i finish with u, u will deactivate. I promise
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 30, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Don't fix her I like her and so it will annoy me.
I might as well deal with the both of u
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Bigcowhorn: 11:21am On Nov 30, 2019
MVPtesley:
I might as well deal with the both of u
MVPtesley:
when i finish with u, u will deactivate. I promise

Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 30, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

quote me one more time and see
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 30, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

U can draw actually
thanks
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Bigcowhorn: 11:28am On Nov 30, 2019
MVPtesley:
MVPtesley:
MVPtesley:
MVPtesley:
MVPtesley:
MVPtesley:

My battery is fully charged. You are starting what you cannot finish and you know it.

1 Like

Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Bigcowhorn: 11:28am On Nov 30, 2019
funmisticqueen:
thanks

Thank me too
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 30, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Thank me too
thank you
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 30, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

My battery is fully charged. You are starting what you cannot finish and you know it.
I ll spare u for now... I m busy, lemme cash out first... I know u re jobless and idle... u av nothing to do nor achieve... shamelessly
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Bigcowhorn: 11:34am On Nov 30, 2019
[s]
MVPtesley:
I ll spare u for now... I m busy, lemme cash out first... I know u re jobless and idle... u av nothing to do nor achieve... shamelessly
[/s]

Chenzen Kiss my ass!

Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Amatarasha(f): 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2019
MVPtesley:
the bitch called Amatarasha surfaced from the blues and started attributing the features of another moniker to mine... she thought the likes of me noticed her absence... she didnt know I careless...

...and what's that crap of u making mundane comical caricatures of monikers in the name of fun.

bitch that is no joke, that is a blatant insult to those guys. get some sense or u return into hiding or just deactivate and rest in peace.
Pls calm down
....wat is it?
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Amatarasha(f): 12:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Thank me too
pls stop replying that guy ,leave him alone ok! ............

.........ignore them ,I hate all dis fight u guys do upandan is weird........see insult I received from funmi did I fight back ? no

If she calls me a monkey ,no problem ....I know am so pretty and sweet not attacking or fighting ,stop it , even if u fight till tomorrow a monkey is a monkey .......

I have problem with dat guy MVPtesley .....let me settle it on my own or I will avoid him simple not fighting upandan
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Amatarasha(f): 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Lol, you and Amatarasha: are wonderful to watch. If you two ever team up against any man that man is lost.
the witch isn't my league pls
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
Pls calm down ....wat is it?

Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Chenzen Kiss my ass!

Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
Amatarasha:

.........ignore them ,I hate all dis fight u guys do upandan is weird........see insult I received from funmi did I fight back ? no

If she calls me a monkey ,no problem ....I know am so pretty and sweet not attacking or fighting ,stop it , even if u fight till tomorrow a monkey is a monkey .......

I have problem with dat guy MVPtesley .....let me settle it on my own or I will avoid him simple not fighting upandan

u call me "that guy?"

Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Chenzen Kiss my ass!

Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Rekhina(f): 12:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
kkins25:
those guys are my paddies. Amatarasha Is a funmisticqueen wanna be.lol
I see
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by IamPlato(m): 12:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Iamplato
How The Military Life? I Have Been Thinking of Giving You A Promotion
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by khiaa(f): 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
Rekhina:
Y the AttaCk on My person last nite khiaa .Are u on drugs?

That lesbian comment, stop acting innocent.

1 Like

Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by khiaa(f): 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
Wats skank ? Don't use American's shit on me next time

STFU little girl.
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Martin0(m): 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2019
khiaa:

STFU little girl.
hi
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by isyourboy(m): 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
9th wonder Amatarasha the great artist/nurse will list them so that you will know them ,
Warning: No mod should take down my artwork because it took me days to draw it ...hmmm

1. Ubunja ...SMH embarassed

Ubunja has become a nightmare.

This one can't sleep again because of him.

Why don't u accept the fact that u want ubunja's cork in ur wet V

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
the witch isn't my league pls
you have a league? Your cultural dance troupe is not a league aunty.

1 Like

Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
isyourboy:

Ubunja has become a nightmare.

This one can't sleep again because of him.

Why don't u accept the fact that u want ubunja's cork in ur wet V
Eww, so vulgar on a Saturday evening. Who would want that poverty infested, STD ridden organ anyway.
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
Amatarasha:

Is this how you console yourself?
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Amatarasha(f): 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Is this how you console yourself?
grin grin
U call me weak because I don't meddle enough words with u.........
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by isyourboy(m): 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Eww, so vulgar on a Saturday evening. Who would want that poverty infested, STD ridden organ anyway.

Hmmm. If you've not tasted the sweet ness of his cork, you wouldn't have known it's STD infested
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Joystark(f): 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
5.Joystark ..no comment mtchewwww sad

You obviously have zero worries in life.
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Amatarasha(f): 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2019
Joystark:

You obviously have zero worries in life.
hmmmm
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Amatarasha(f): 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
isyourboy:

Hmmm. If you've not tasted the sweet ness of his cork, you wouldn't have known it's STD infested
don't mind her .........she be akwuna abuja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Just A Year After Marriage, I Am Now Her Houseboy / Two Female Bank Cashiers Fight Inside The Bank Over A Rich Businessman / My Regret Dating A Virgin Girl...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.