Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,212 members, 7,780,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:27 PM

My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! (3148 Views)

Port Harcourt Based Guy Mistakenly Leaks Yawa Video With Girlfriend / Nigerian Girl Dumps Her Nigerian Based Fiance For Canada Based Guy / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! by bigpicture001: 8:58am On Nov 30, 2019
With her acts am now forced to conclude that no matter what level a lady attains in age, maturity, intelligence, exposure.....they are all going ti behave the same way.....

Yes am hurt. But not to extend of crying river or complaining up nd down. Cuz in relationships I usually expect break up.....

4 Likes

Re: My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! by healthserve(m): 8:59am On Nov 30, 2019
Was she mature and all what you mentioned?
Re: My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! by Jasen1(m): 9:04am On Nov 30, 2019
Lolzz its all for lesson bro

You both ain't meant to be together let it slide dude cheer up your own babe is coming

1 Like

Re: My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! by Abfinest007(m): 9:12am On Nov 30, 2019
put more effort in ur hustle u will get someone better than her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! by chiefolododo(m): 9:14am On Nov 30, 2019
Olowo gba iyawo ole , ole n se la-ila
Re: My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! by omoiyamayor(m): 9:26am On Nov 30, 2019
Be strong brother, I just wonder what mindset nigeria ladies have towards guys staying abroad, only anambra guys want to return to village to oppress the boys he left behind and marry Ms. Anambra of that year,ladies really shouldn't expect from a guy that as stayed out of Nigeria for 4 year above, they have life going on where they have been staying
Re: My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! by KevMitnick: 9:39am On Nov 30, 2019
Sorry bro, shit happens.
Re: My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! by AfroKnight: 9:44am On Nov 30, 2019
chiefolododo:

cheesy hate Speech grin grin
Re: My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! by bestabigaelever(f): 9:47am On Nov 30, 2019
So sorry
But you should be happy
She's a bad person and you deserve the best smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! by pocohantas(f): 9:48am On Nov 30, 2019
It is that time of the year o.

Abroad husbands will be back with their "innit" and "you know warra mean?"

If you want to be a homebased wife, the hour is upon you. You might get lucky and migrate to China or South.

Sorry OP. Look at the big picture. Even you will migrate if you see Visa now. Women are only luckier. Ours comes on a platter of marriage- not to ancestors or foreign graves grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! by AfroKnight: 9:48am On Nov 30, 2019
Sh!t happens.

Forget the lofty declarations of all these so called independent young ladies. Once they see what they think is greener pasture, they move. Or they’ll live in denial and secretly resent the guy they are “sacrificing” the better life for.

Fickle beings.

Perhaps when they grow older, they will understand.

3 Likes

Re: My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 30, 2019
Don't worry op.it is her loss.she left you to join the man in washing corpse and driving taxi upandan.useless Fake arse NIDs angry
Re: My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! by pocohantas(f): 9:59am On Nov 30, 2019
ornicus:
Don't worry op.it is her loss.she left you to join the man in washing corpse and driving taxi upandan.useless Fake arse NIDs angry

I know say this is sarcasm. But I don't know why people get all emotional, bitter and vindictive when their partners break up.

You leave for a "richer" guy, they say you left for money.

You leave for a "poorer" one, they will say the person you left for no reach them half.

Nothing is guaranteed in this life. Love itself is transient. Maybe OP would have broken up with her next year. He and his teammates would only whine because he isn't the one that did the breaking up.

One abroad guy who spent all his youth hustling and making money (as instructed) is ready to settle down. A homebased (younger) guy has to pay for it. Cold world

So, alfa males should get the memo. Even if they spend the whole year insulting Nigerian girls. Once it is Xmas, men will come back for homebased wives. Same Nigerian girls that are dumb oloshos who bring nothing to relationships.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 30, 2019
bigpicture001:

With her acts am now forced to conclude that no matter what level a lady attains in age, maturity, intelligence, exposure.....they are all going ti behave the same way.....

Yes am hurt. But not to extend of crying river or complaining up nd down. Cuz in relationships I usually expect break up.....
No wonder she broke up with you.

4 Likes

Re: My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 30, 2019
pocohantas:

I know say this is sarcasm. But I don't know why people get all emotional, bitter and vindictive when their partners break up.

You leave for a "richer" guy, they say you left for money.

You leave for a "poorer" one, they will say the person you left for no reach them half.

Nothing is guaranteed in this life. Love itself is transient. Maybe OP would have broken up with her next year as an alfa male that he is. He and his teammates would only whine because he isn't the one that did the breaking up.

One abroad guy is ready to get married and a homebased younger guy has to pay for it.

So all these alfa males should get the memo. Even if they spend the whole year insulting Nigerian girls. Once it is Xmas, men will come back for homebased wives. Same Nigerian girls that are dumb oloshos who bring nothing to relationships.

All that babe who no gree for me / dump me will suffer na male revenge fantasy. Hardly ever works out like that.The other day I Googled one fine chick wey no gree for me back in school. Dayuuuum! Chick was looking hooot and fresh. Customer service manager somewhere. No justice in the world. cry angry

She should have been haggard and selling akara by the roadside for rejecting the amazing ornicus. angry. So I can drive by one day and benevolently buy up all the akara, leave knowing she is crying her eyes out over rejecting me in the past embarassed

Life goes on jare.

I was actually referencing a old beef from back in the day . Nigerians in Nigeria (NINs) versus Nigerians in Disapora (NIDs).back then them dey call us lazy incompetent, and we dey call them corpse washer cheesy.good times

1 Like

Re: My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! by chiefolododo(m): 10:13am On Nov 30, 2019
AfroKnight:

cheesy hate Speech grin grin
they don pass the law?

1 Like

Re: My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! by pocohantas(f): 10:15am On Nov 30, 2019
ornicus:

All that babe who no gree for me / dump me will suffer na male revenge fantasy. Hardly ever works out like that.The other day I Googled one fine chick wey no gree for me back in school. Dayuuuum! Chick was looking hooot and fresh. Customer service manager somewhere. No justice in the world. cry angry

She should have been haggard and selling akara by the roadside for rejecting the amazing ornicus. angry. So I can drive by one day and benevolently buy up all the akara, leave knowing she is crying her eyes out over rejecting me in the past embarassed

Life goes on jare.

I was actually referencing a old beef from back in the day . Nigerians in Nigeria (NINs) versus Nigerians in Disapora (NIDs).back then them dey call us lazy incompetent, and we dey call them corpse washer cheesy.good times

Hahahahaaha. All those ones na fantasy abeg. We break up with one to marry other. Sebi they say a man can marry @ 100, but women will turn evening newspaper @ 25. No time to check time again. Once homebased youngie is slacking, you jump ship. The end goal is to be married and get alfa males off your back. Abi?

OP should get another gf. Not like this is even his first.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! by AmazingELixir: 10:20am On Nov 30, 2019
grin grin grin

My broda sorry

I seriously suspect your ex has been on a steady dose of beyonce's "who run the world" track and you unfortunately, she found a clog in that wheel. .and you know what they say, human nature is inexplicable drawn toward greener pastures.

Take heart...I'm sure you wouldn't have any problems finding another fish.....They are somany in the waters
Re: My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! by Biglittlelois(f): 10:22am On Nov 30, 2019
You are not pained but you came to nl to do what? Lmao Pele, just get another girlfriend, you will be fine.

4 Likes

Re: My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! by Riele(f): 10:35am On Nov 30, 2019
She's a Wise girl .

Same thing you would have done .

2 Likes

Re: My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! by themaestro08(m): 10:41am On Nov 30, 2019
pocohantas:

If you want to be a homebased wife, the hour is upon you. You might get lucky and migrate to China or South.

Sorry OP. Look at the big picture. Even you will migrate if you see Visa now. Women are only luckier. Ours come on a platter of marriage- not to ancestors or foreign graves grin
I often notice in most of your comments the way you seem to always make a subtle swipe at the male folks.

Find it funny.

1 Like

Re: My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! by viceddy95(m): 10:46am On Nov 30, 2019
Bros calm down, let her be she will come back to beg you,just a matter of little time (2 to 3 months) when the abroad guy must have gone back and left her behind, and reality of life hit her again.....

My little advice, don't accept her back,she is a coded runs girl,a full time gold digger....

All these will only happen,if you are serious with your life and were having good plans towards her...
Re: My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! by Born2Breed(f): 11:01am On Nov 30, 2019
grin

Take heart. Doo!!!

If dem collect your own,collect another person own too.

1 Like

Re: My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! by Kingsteve(m): 11:03am On Nov 30, 2019
Who no like better thing and place?
Naija don caste.
All man wan take off!
Take heart sha.

1 Like

Re: My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! by chigoizie7(m): 11:14am On Nov 30, 2019
pocohantas:

Sorry OP. Look at the big picture. Even you will migrate if you see Visa now. Women are only luckier. Ours come on a platter of marriage- not to ancestors or foreign graves grin

You see all these woman getting married to abroad based men? Especially those men into street hustling? Pity Them. Especially the good ones amongst them.

I pity them too. Weather you dey home or you dey abroad with your husband. I still pity them. Don’t envy them.

Except for those men that do legitimate work.
Re: My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! by healthserve(m): 11:14am On Nov 30, 2019
chiefolododo:

cheesy Alagba wink
Re: My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
Same men that get married to their ancestors because of 'pali'.Now you are whining.

You guys also dump your girlfriends because of 'paper' na..so?
Re: My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
christmas don near .all abroad based guys are coming home..babe must chop grin grin..so kpele grin grin grin
Re: My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
funmisticqueen:
No wonder she broke up with you.
na wao u just come add salt inside injury cry.we should all be consoling op cry
Re: My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
Simplep:
Same men that get married to their ancestors because of 'pali'.Now you are whining.

You guys also dump your girlfriends because of 'paper' na..so?

aghhh no concience at all shocked?
Re: My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! by AntiMCU: 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
Such is life bro.

There is nothing like love, at least she'll gain foreign citizenship from the abroad based guy.

What does she stand to gain being with you?

5 Likes

Re: My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
bigpicture001:

I guess you can say she didn't see the *big picture* , lol guy na normal thing jare, it's called Hypergamy in 3D since you got to witness it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Millionaire Married Her Because Of Her SEXY FLAT ASS! / After Having Her Way She Told Me She's Married,now I'm Dying Inside / Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.