Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,812 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) (107537 Views)

Ethel Ekpe (Aderemi) Dies Of Cancer / Stephen Oyelowo Is Dead! David Oyelowo's Father Dies Of Colon Cancer (Photos) / Popular Gay Man, Paul Arduad Dies After Long Battle With Anal Cancer(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 30, 2019
post=84494572:

Even on a thread as sad as this,
you guys still come up with your usual foolishness?
Are you alright at all?

You are very right ma.
It's just so appaling.

That is exactly what they are!
They are Ignorant illiterates. Anyone can get cancer regardless of the lifestyle the live.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by AreaFada2: 11:18am On Nov 30, 2019
RIp lady.
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:18am On Nov 30, 2019
Too bad
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by KanuSE: 11:20am On Nov 30, 2019
gypsey:
They are Ignorant illiterates. Anyone can get cancer regardless of the lifestyle the live.

Lifestyle contributes significantly to getting cancer of any kind - don't be deceived breh.
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 30, 2019
wink2015:

Rip

Fast Food na her joint grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

She don chop ORISHIRISHI !

Eat all the Fried Turkey and Chicken

Empty a big bowl of Ice cream.

Why cancer no go come calling?
You are an ignorant illiterate, anyone can get cancer regardless of what they eat. or the lifestyle the live.
Some people drank gallons of beer, ate tons of fried chickens and smoked hundreds cigarettes but still didn"t die of cancer

Cancer is in every human's body, It takes one life circumstances to trigger it, Even stress can trigger cancer in the body. go get Educated, The causes of cancer are yet to be established hence alot of reasearches are still ongoing...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Zooposki(f): 11:23am On Nov 30, 2019
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by KanuSE: 11:29am On Nov 30, 2019
Zooposki:
They should stop bleaching. The melanin you are stripping protects your DNA in your organs from being destroyed by the sun’s rays.

Can you please reference your claim sir?
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Opzy94(m): 11:30am On Nov 30, 2019
millionboi2:
D kind chemical women pour on deselvs

tfash96:
dem tell u say na only skin cancer dey

AuwalYusuf812:
After all this Cancer issue of a thing, she will still insists that I must suck her pu**y

1 Like

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 30, 2019
KanuSE:

Lifestyle contributes significantly to getting cancer of any kind - don't be deceived breh.
have you ever had cancer or knows anyone close to you who had? If you haven't then don't lecture me breh.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by KanuSE: 11:34am On Nov 30, 2019
gypsey:
have you ever had cancer or knows anyone close to you who had? If you haven't then don't lecture me breh.

I work in a Cancer Service & I know what I'm talking about breh.... seriously. smiley
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 30, 2019
Zooposki:
They should stop bleaching. The melanin you are stripping protects your DNA in your organs from being destroyed by the sun’s rays.
Yes, that is very true, but people can still get cancer over here the weather is always cold people still get cancer.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 30, 2019
KanuSE:

I work in a Cancer Service & I know what I'm talking about breh.... seriously. smiley
My mother inlaw died of cancer, we saw her go through the whole process, eventually she died. she never smoked, drank or ate fried chicken. oh! or bleached her skin.

So what kinda lifestyle do you mean exactly? smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by KanuSE: 11:39am On Nov 30, 2019
For example, have a look at lungs from smoking and tell me this patient is not flirting with COPD or LUNG CANCER... grin

One of the lifestyle choices I was talking about. wink

1 Like

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by KanuSE: 11:42am On Nov 30, 2019
gypsey:
My mother inlaw died of cancer, we saw her go through the whole process, eventually she died. she never smoked, drank or ate fried chicken. oh! or bleached her skin.

So what kinda lifestyle do you mean exactly? smiley

What type of cancer was she diagnosed with?
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Zooposki(f): 11:43am On Nov 30, 2019
gypsey:
Yes, that is very true, but people can still get cancer over here the weather is always cold people still get cancer.

UV rays are still there even in cold weather, even worse during winter because it reflects off the ice.
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Zooposki(f): 11:45am On Nov 30, 2019
KanuSE:

Can you please reference your claim sir?

Please can you google for references. Thanks
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 30, 2019
millionboi2:
D kind chemical women pour on deselvs
What has this one got to do with chemical? Did she bleach her skin or what are you saying undecided

1 Like

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 30, 2019
KanuSE:

What type of cancer was she diagnosed with?
throat cancer.
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by KanuSE: 11:49am On Nov 30, 2019
Zooposki:

Please can you google for references. Thanks

Stop typing rubbish about health issues if you cannot substantiate your claims ok!

Bye

GOSH!!! angry
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Princelyon247(m): 11:49am On Nov 30, 2019
zoba88:
Actress Bukola Iyabo Osadare is dead.

You fought cancer so hard to conquer but it was so sad to hear that you finally lost the battle to the beast known as cancer,though it was a total submission to your maker because it wasn't an easy battle you encountered throughout.

Many thanks to everyone that has contributed one way or the other to support the struggling to save you, we love you but Lord Jesus loves you most, sleep on in perfect peace.
Adieu.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/actress-bukola-iyabo-osadare-dies-of.html?m=1

Na now dem eye don open

When en be dey alive where dem be dey
To help am
Na waaah oooo
Naija for die (no be for life again ooo)
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 30, 2019
Zooposki:

UVA rays are still there even in cold weather, even worse during winter because it reflects off the ice.
Really? shocked
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 30, 2019
Thoughts and prayers with her family

1 Like

Zooposki:
Does the woman in the picture look like she’s bleaching? undecided
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Zooposki(f): 11:54am On Nov 30, 2019
KanuSE:

Stop typing rubbish about health issues if you cannot substantiate your claims ok!

Bye

GOSH!!! angry

Mumu, why do you think the whites have such a prevalence of skin cancer and other health issues.
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by KanuSE: 11:55am On Nov 30, 2019
gypsey:
throat cancer.

That's ENT & it's not my area of specialization. However, one of the early sign of throat cancer is the hoarseness of voice and shouldn't be handled with levity.
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Zooposki(f): 11:56am On Nov 30, 2019
KanuSE:

You work in a cancer service as what, a cleaner or gateman?

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by KanuSE: 11:56am On Nov 30, 2019
Zooposki:

Mumu, why do you think the whites have such a prevalence of skin cancer and other health issues.

Stop asking me foolish questions that leads no where - just reference your claim that's all.

WTF! undecided
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Deltatoto: 11:57am On Nov 30, 2019
zoba88:
Actress Bukola Iyabo Osadare is dead.

You fought cancer so hard to conquer but it was so sad to hear that you finally lost the battle to the beast known as cancer,though it was a total submission to your maker because it wasn't an easy battle you encountered throughout.

Many thanks to everyone that has contributed one way or the other to support the struggling to save you, we love you but Lord Jesus loves you most, sleep on in perfect peace.
Adieu.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/actress-bukola-iyabo-osadare-dies-of.html?m=1
27m what?only federal govt can save her na.that money pass person
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:57am On Nov 30, 2019
This is so sad. RIP
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by KanuSE: 11:57am On Nov 30, 2019
Zooposki:

You work in a cancer service as what, a cleaner or gateman?

As a Cleaner - are you happy now?

Now GTFO!
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Btruth: 11:58am On Nov 30, 2019
sad O mashe ooo. RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men / Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.