Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader (25357 Views)

Simon Ekpa Criticises And Threatens Ralph Uwazuruike / Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" / Yul Edochie Meets Ralph Uwazuruike, 'The Supreme Leader Of Biafra' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by kollinz1234(m): 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
K
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by Xisnin(m): 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
landforeast:
This man should bow his head in shame
Deceived lots of people and caused the death if Innocent young men and women
The Real MVP is Nnamdi Kanu
Igbos value trust
Once they can trust you they will give you all their life savings
But any way you go astray the hated will be unbearable
That is the Reason many Igbos are ready to receive a bullet unbehalf of NK
No, the reason is hate and bigotry promoted by Kanu the coward.

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by nauto: 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
grin grin
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by Antoeni(m): 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2019
Pouring of Raw Acid will be Better
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by Asquare84(m): 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
It only Lagos state that have passed the law to incriminate unclaimed dead body in Nigeria, I am not sure that his instructions will be adhered to at the time of his death

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by Patrioticman007(m): 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:
Another spread of disease

W.H.O should supervise the cremation, so that Ebola & Lassa fever should not break out in South east & South South. World Health Organization should be duly notified please.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by mutumina007: 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
Governor Akeredolu Chides Olanusi Over Uncomplementary Remarks On Development. -
https://www.nairaland.com/5557513/governor-akeredolu-chides-olanusi-over
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by adecz: 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
Roasting humans is not in our culture
& character,

You better go & die in India
or kallaba !! angry angry
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by Kapeter(m): 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
after then we'll feed the debris of your carcass to the dogs.
same way we're waiting for that Hunchback Albino from Afara-Ukwu.
as Soon as he lands Nigeria for his Mama's burial we'll capture him and feed his bleached body to the escaped Lion in Kano Zoo.

Same barbaric treatment awaits all Ipob terrorists and secessionists that wants to destabilize the unity of this great country
yinmu @bolded. Where is the great country? Is it this very one or there's another one somewhere. Great ko, grave ni. Very useless country. Radarada oshi

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by Sirdan19ad(m): 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
there is nothing bad him choosing how he want his burial....

but Igbo must know something... God cannot give u everything and leave others empty

Igbo God gave business
Yoruba.... education
middle belt.... Farming
Hausa.... politics

just use ur own well as God give u...
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by spbaba07: 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
God have mercy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by Polyglot: 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
As he wishes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by gimbayaro(m): 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2019
It’s well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2019
As you wish.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by Kapeter(m): 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
OSU stop pretending to be Yoruba.
u better leave Lagos an go back to your erosion ravaged region.
to ba tan ra e je tan k'o je kin mo.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by Ajibade123(m): 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
mumu nobody will even remember you mtcheeew

anyway do you wish to study or work in Australia, Canada or US check my signature for more info
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by landforeast(m): 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2019
Xisnin:

No, the reason is hate and bigotry promoted by Kanu the coward.
It seems you are obessed with Kanu Matter
Just keep a rat poison close to you because Biafea is coming sooner than expected.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by landforeast(m): 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
optimus106:
Will you take A bullet for Nnamdi Kunu

Like one shot to your yansh

You should concentrate on the brown teeth okpolo eyes. You know just a wrap from that Boulion van will help your joblessness.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by optimus106(m): 2:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
Zombie like you...

landforeast:

You should concentrate on the brown teeth okpolo eyes. You know just a wrap from that Boulion van will help your joblessness.

I will take this as a NO...

Coward!!!
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by technicallyrich(m): 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
after then we'll feed the debris of your carcass to the dogs.
same way we're waiting for that Hunchback Albino from Afara-Ukwu.
as Soon as he lands Nigeria for his Mama's burial we'll capture him and feed his bleached body to the escaped Lion in Kano Zoo.

Same barbaric treatment awaits all Ipob terrorists and secessionists that wants to destabilize the unity of this great country
why not use these your energy to atleast looj for a better job with more pay,since its obvious you cant be an entreprenuer because of your emptycoconuthead.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by Kuginzi: 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
Wait till we actualise Biafra before you are cremated.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by klax(m): 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
cRobo:
He might even die and his corpse won't be found

Na wow for some people

They talk like they know where they will end up

He might know when he will die possibly he is cultist and when you belong to the strong one you are aware of your last minute before hand.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
This bastard hypocrite. He wants to contaminate all the rivers and streams with his evil spirit.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
mercyokoro24:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/cremate-my-corpse-after-death-massob-leader-uwazuruike/amp/

So many men on cheap drugs in Igbo land. grin grin grin

Imagine this one classifying, Abi na identifying himself with great men.

Orişirişi
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by CreativeJerry(m): 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
Them don hear you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emefiele ‘Secretly’ Returns To Nigeria Amidst Fear Of Arrest / Conference Of Yoruba Obas Has Unanimously Endorsed Tinubu - Ooni Of Ife / Council Accuses Jonathan Of Cleansing Muslims From Army, Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.