Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi (54171 Views)

Another Lady Gang- Raped, Killed In Abuja (PHOTOS) / Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) / Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by phobia2002: 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
May God protect our children. For those who find happiness in this...........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
donbachi:
self xenophobia...black south Africans should always be thankful to white dat helped them build their place.if not south Africa would have been the mist primitive,backward poorest country in Africa.
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by LZAA: 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
Segkem2013:
Africans are so cruel.
Seems the black man always thinks of out doing the devil when executing his crime. Throw a fellow human off a moving vehicle, gang rape someone's sister/daughter then take a soul you knew nothing of the pains and sacrifices it took the parents to bring to the world and raise.
Whites and asians commit far more violent crimes but u see them focus on the criminal not the race
Is africa afflicted with bad leadership?hell yea
Are all blacks as bad as u paint them because of your inferiority complex?No
Oh btw ALL races originated from...Africa

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by czar2k16(m): 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
donbachi:
self xenophobia...black south Africans should always be thankful to white dat helped them build their place.if not south Africa would have been the mist primitive,backward poorest country in Africa.

Ur so on point
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by easyzworld: 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
NoGender:
Too bad

Fortunately the deceased would get Justice as South Africa has a functioning system, I bet whatever perpetrators would be caught sooner.

Unlike somewhere I know that over 50million people believed/still believe that over 300 grown up individuals were squeezed inside numerous trucks, and taken as far as 2000 miles away. Without as much as one other witness spotting or security personnel getting a whiff of what's happening.

Somebody even said she was Jackie Chan that jumped down from the lorry. Chai sakamaje!

It’s obvious you are lost! We are not comparing countries here but condemning the rape of a lady to death.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by Deltatoto: 2:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by moonraker(m): 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
inb4 they blame it on Nigerians. angry angry
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by DonroxyII: 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
Segkem2013:
Africans are so cruel.
Seems the black man always thinks of out doing the devil when executing his crime. Throw a fellow human off a moving vehicle, gang rape someone's sister/daughter then take a soul you knew nothing of the pains and sacrifices it took the parents to bring to the world and raise.
I am telling you .... I wish I can understand the origination of we Africans like go back to time and come back to present and go to the future to see whether we changed or not !!

Thank God for Civilisation .... !!
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by vezycash(m): 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
Let's see how they'll rope Nigerians i yo this. Yeye people
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2019
texazzpete:

One day, we’ll start to find out who you people are In real life and then confront you. Bring this shit to the notice of your coworkers. Tie your names to these lines so when anyone googles your name so this comes up anytime you try to get a job or visa.

Then you’ll learn.

You forget the democratization of data means this guy may be an agbero proper whose contemporaries feel the same way. Just sayin'
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by kenchop: 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2019
NoGender:
Too bad

Fortunately the deceased would get Justice as South Africa has a functioning system, I bet whatever perpetrators would be caught sooner.

Unlike somewhere I know that over 50million people believed/still believe that over 300 grown up individuals were squeezed inside numerous trucks, and taken as far as 2000 miles away. Without as much as one other witness spotting or security personnel getting a whiff of what's happening.

Somebody even said she was Jackie Chan that jumped down from the lorry. Chai sakamaje!
are you who I think you are? Wots ur almamata?

Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by CreativeJerry(m): 3:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
why not keep her alive after rapping? Evil hands!
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by WildChild00(m): 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
donbachi:

All thanks to the Dutch.....
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:
I don't get it. Is Sec this important to waste a soul and even take it so forcefully. How enjoyable is such a demented act to its perpetrators ? What a sick world.
If the People who perpetrate this kinda Henious crimes thought like you have, they wouldn't be doing it.

Yes, It is a sick world, But Not Everyone is sick, These sick murderers were given birth to by a woman at one point.
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by GuestLog: 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:
People wey fucq her really enjoy, fine toto and firm breazt
I hope you have good titties & Toto to give your rapist when they come for you? Stupid crackhead!
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by BreconHills(m): 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
donbachi:

A Congo?
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by Babaheekmat: 3:24pm On Nov 30, 2019
That's the effects of wearing daring clothes and be showing yourself off social Media

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by Martin0(m): 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2019
gypsey:
If the People who perpetrate this kinda Henious crimes thought like you have, they wouldn't be doing it.

Yes, It is a sick world, But Not Everyone is sick, These sick murderers were given birth to by a woman at one point.

exactly
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by AlphaStyles(m): 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
They will still blame it on Nigerians
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by AlphaStyles(m): 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
mrpaedo:
I hope the video of the gang rape will be uploaded online cos I would really love to wa.nk off to it tongue
u no well oo
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by Kennyswagz1(m): 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2019
I can see an igbo name there.. hope is not what I am thinking?
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by healthserve(m): 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
gypsey:

And you had to include me in your comment.

Smh.
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by harjay1986: 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
NoGender:
Too bad

Hello bro there is no justice any where, even if the gang we're arrest they, will only send them to prison after 2 years they are in town to unleash mayhem again

Just pray for safety every day, some week ago, a southafrican police man allleged kill a Nigerian guy in Pretoria, they only send him to a hide out or sometime transfer him to another area, this is Africa, Amazing jungle
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by seangy4konji: 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
I would have said something but Nigeria is worse.
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by Sweeetheart(m): 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
Nigeria might be shithole but SA and her people are beast that ought not to exist as human

I wonder what that country would have look like without white. backward dummies everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) / Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities / Two Ladies Fight Over A Man In Ojo, Lagos (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.