Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Snake Reportedly Attacks RCCG Pastor On Altar (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Snake Reportedly Attacks RCCG Pastor On Altar (photo) (283 Views)

Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church / Bishop David Oyedepo Dances With Two Kids On Altar At Shiloh 2017 / Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Snake Reportedly Attacks RCCG Pastor On Altar (photo) by Shaynai: 10:39am On Nov 30, 2019
A Nigerian pastor has shared the testimony of how he escaped what he has described as “the devil’s attack.”

The pastor shared how he was attacked on the alter as he was preaching.

The pastor identified as Pastor Daniel who ministers at RCCG in Ikorodu, Lagos State, claimed he was preaching when a snake came to attack.

Sharing the story he wrote: “So I was preaching and this snake came to the altar. Suddenly the lion in me remembered, thou shall trample upon snakes and scorpions and nothing shall by any means harm you. So we practised what we have read ayayaya. Alas it was finished on the altar.

“I remember I sat there worshipping God before I moved from the altar to the congregation for Impartations then this snake came to the altar, I just imagined if I was there lying down or sitting, well Jesus will not give room for the devil ahahah. Devil is a bastard. Father thank you. I see a burning generation.”

More Photos Below:

Re: Snake Reportedly Attacks RCCG Pastor On Altar (photo) by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 30, 2019
Nigeria is so polluted that we cant differentiate lies from truth.... All we can do is Believe In God to direct us
Re: Snake Reportedly Attacks RCCG Pastor On Altar (photo) by paxonel(m): 11:24am On Nov 30, 2019
Do you realize that people can rear harmless snake and bring it to the church for drama and they will be paid for it from tithe and offering money?

Open your eyes all these mumu people

(1) (Reply)

Mesut Ozil Wrong To Speak About China And Muslims - Yaya Toure (VIDEO) / Robert Powell And The Jesus Crux / Religious Favouritsm In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.