Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo (5623 Views)

I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food / Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel / What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo by iluvdonjazzy: 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2019
greatbrian:

Alright enjoy it bro.
ok
Re: I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo by iluvdonjazzy: 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
Rilley:
Not bad, I even prefer it, rice done tire me.
but person go dey mense mense na.
Re: I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo by itsme01: 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
but person go dey mense mense na.

thats not orientals mr ipob... orientals serves meals in a chinaware plate and not take away packs

Re: I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo by omenka(m): 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
naptu2:

Oriental Hotel Ikoyi?
The punk probably got the trash from a WhatsApp group or Facebook and brought it here and owned it.

I just feel utterly irritated when I see such lies.
Re: I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo by Segyidibedebe: 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
[s]
omenka:
The punk probably got the trash from a WhatsApp group or Facebook and brought it here and owned it.

I just feel utterly irritated when I see such lies.
[/s]
shut up
stop talking nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo by iluvdonjazzy: 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
itsme01:

thats not orientals mr ipob... orientals serves meals in a chinaware plate and not take away packs

are you well at all, who is Mr. Ipob, I said I went for a program there did I tell you Oriental hotel serve me food, my friend am talking about the organizer of the program, next time try to read well and understand before commenting on a post little brain.
Re: I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo by Wemsly05: 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
Simple oven grilled chicken recipe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYf6HuTeT1A
Re: I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo by Wemsly05: 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Wine And Cork Are Made: Illustrated Guide To The Wine, Cork Making Process. / Duru Bulgur Wheat Rice / Illustrated Naija Cookbook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.