Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Things That Make Your Phone Memory Always Full - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Things That Make Your Phone Memory Always Full (1938 Views)

HOW TO COPY ANY SONG FROM AUDIOMACK TO YOUR PHONE MEMORY CARD / How Do I Transfer Files From Phone Memory To SD Card On My Samsung Galaxy Tab / 5 Ways You Answer Phone Call In Public That Make You Look Local (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things That Make Your Phone Memory Always Full by SofttBae: 11:14am On Nov 30, 2019
1. Applications that use large memory
There are many applications that apparently secretly have massive video, audio and photo files. You can check it in the smartphone settings and be surprised by the amount presented either from a layout that holds a lot of memory to audio.

2. Photos
Sometimes the best moments are from ‘burst’ photos so you have a few similar but many photos. Choosing the best can be a solution. In addition, the resolution you use when taking a picture is probably the best, so it consumes quite a large amount of space.

Unknowingly a lot of smartphone memory is used. For the solution, you can opt for cloud services such as Google Photos on Android phones that can be used to store adequate resolution photos for free.

3. Install relevant applications only
When you want to install new applications, delete the ones you haven’t used for a long time, so you save a lot of memory.

4. Conversations that eat space
One of the reasons your phone displays not having enough space is the usage of instant messaging apps. There are new ways to get conversations going on the IM apps, these include the exchange of media files such as GIFs, photos, stickers and audio.

You should know when to clear your apps data, memory and also control how you exchange photos, videos, or GIFs so that the memory can be freed up more.

Re: Things That Make Your Phone Memory Always Full by tafat: 11:16am On Nov 30, 2019
Number one are those heavy games, especially when you don't have an SD card to back up your storage

1 Like

Re: Things That Make Your Phone Memory Always Full by gloriaunobi(f): 11:21am On Nov 30, 2019
I don't even have good battery talk more of space
Re: Things That Make Your Phone Memory Always Full by nnaomaog(m): 11:35am On Nov 30, 2019
I always check my phone space and app space.

But since I got my camon 12. I hardly check ...because even ever I check I will see I haven't used half of space...

SofttBae:
There are many applications that apparently secretly have massive video, audio and photo files. You can check it in the smartphone settings and be surprised by the amount presented either from a layout that holds a lot of memory to audio.

2. Photos
Sometimes the best moments are from ‘burst’ photos so you have a few similar but many photos. Choosing the best can be a solution. In addition, the resolution you use when taking a picture is probably the best, so it consumes quite a large amount of space.

Unknowingly a lot of smartphone memory is used. For the solution, you can opt for cloud services such as Google Photos on Android phones that can be used to store adequate resolution photos for free.

When you want to install new applications, delete the ones you haven’t used for a long time, so you save a lot of memory.

One of the reasons your phone displays not having enough space is the usage of instant messaging apps. There are new ways to get conversations going on the IM apps, these include the exchange of media files such as GIFs, photos, stickers and audio.

You should know when to clear your apps data, memory and also control how you exchange photos, videos, or GIFs so that the memory can be freed up more.
Re: Things That Make Your Phone Memory Always Full by gracile(f): 12:05pm On Nov 30, 2019
Especially videos
Emails too, people are fond of leaving their emails to pile up. I always try to delete unnecessary emails, less emails equals less clutter, more space and less stress
Re: Things That Make Your Phone Memory Always Full by Rubiesangel: 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
Get you a phone with good battery na like the pouvoir series
gloriaunobi:
Re: Things That Make Your Phone Memory Always Full by selfdefence: 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
Yeah, some conversations can take up a whole lot of space, cache and junk files too, at times like these phone master could really be handy to clear junk files.
SofttBae:

2. Photos

Re: Things That Make Your Phone Memory Always Full by Rubiesangel: 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2019
Really emails eat up storage space/ I thought emails are stored in the cloud
gracile:
Especially videos
Emails too, people are fond of leaving their emails to pile up. I always try to delete unnecessary emails, less emails equals less clutter, more space and less stress

1 Like

Re: Things That Make Your Phone Memory Always Full by Daviddson(m): 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
Whatsapp is the number one eater of space, if you don't know how to manage its Database folder.
Re: Things That Make Your Phone Memory Always Full by daxon001(m): 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
gracile:
Especially videos

Email cachés that are even lighter than feather? undecided

1 Like

Re: Things That Make Your Phone Memory Always Full by Mohbola(f): 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
Like my phone that's always crying of space
Good piece tho.
Re: Things That Make Your Phone Memory Always Full by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2019
Pls how do I change my photo storage in my phone? It continues to store up in d internal memory instead of d SD. I've tried this simple operations on settings but it beats me. How do I do it?
Re: Things That Make Your Phone Memory Always Full by jojothaiv(m): 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
And OP decide to put TECNO Camon 12 to support his theory/hypothesis..

No worry, we understand sef...
Re: Things That Make Your Phone Memory Always Full by chudyprince: 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
OP what consumes your Android phone space is called THUMBNAILS. Android devices usually snap a each of your mobile activities and store them under DCM. This thumbnails accumulate rapidly and can consume up to 2gb within a couple of days. Now what's the way out? Install ES file Explorer, go to options select SD card analysis, select DCM, you will now see thumbnails then press and hold it till option to delete pop's up. Delete only the thumbnail folder if you temper with the DCM folder you will lose all your pictures,. Follow this steps periodically and keep memory issues at bay
Re: Things That Make Your Phone Memory Always Full by Realboygenius(m): 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
jojothaiv:
And OP decide to put TECNO Camon 12 to support his theory/hypothesis..

No worry, we understand sef...

The theory support most devices and I also feel there's nothing wrong in including the Camon 12.
Re: Things That Make Your Phone Memory Always Full by SofttBae: 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
gloriaunobi:
you should have a power bank

(1) (Reply)

German Kymco Bike For Sale / What Do You Do With Your Phone When Your Data Is Finished? / Iphone 13pro And 13promax White/green Screen Display.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.