Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,821 members, 7,806,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Which Business Can I Start With 200k - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Business Can I Start With 200k (2367 Views)

I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? / CRYPTO: Best Keyword Research To Become A Millionaire With 200k In 3 Months. / Which Business Can I Start Up With 3 Million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can I Start With 200k by XaintJoel20: 11:36am On Nov 30, 2019
Happy Weekend Nairalanders!
I have this 200k lying fallow somewhere and it's time to invest it for good returns, but my problem is I don't know the business that I will invest it with less risk and Quick Return on Investment (ROI).
I don't want to squander the money.
Thanks.
lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Dominique.
Please help me give this post a wider audience by pushing it to front-page
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 200k by sommerfelt0209: 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
I have some cheap products that are selling fast I imported from my China myself I sell in bulks ,you can buy reselling ...they are fast moving product which you can even try with 50k first and you will see that you are making profit check my old post for product or chat / call on 08099212590
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 200k by Johndoh: 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hi,
Don’t know how you may see this, but i and my friends are about starting an internet company similar to airbnb.
Software already built and we are in the testing phase. We are seeking for some business minded people and investors who can invest resources into marketing.
If you’re willing to learn more about this project and it’s ecosystem or want to know what our revenue plans and road maps are, kindly message me on here and I’ll give a follow back.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 200k by XaintJoel20: 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2019
sommerfelt0209:
I have some cheap products that are selling fast I imported from my China myself I sell in bulks ,you can buy reselling ...they are fast moving product which you can even try with 50k first and you will see that you are making profit check my old post for product or chat / call on 08099212590

What's the are the names of these products?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 200k by Blessgod30: 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2019
XaintJoel20:
I have this 200k lying fallow somewhere and it's time to invest it for good returns, but my problem is I don't know the business that I will invest it with less risk and Quick Return on Investment (ROI).
Thanks.
lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Dominique.

Hit me up on whatsapp and see ur Money increase through Obliin investment.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 200k by sommerfelt0209: 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
Massage slippers , mini handfan power bank, handheld seweing machine, slim belts, etc chat me so I can send the products to you on WhatsApp 08099212590
XaintJoel20:

What's the are the names of these products?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 200k by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
You can start up a business about buying and selling used cellphones,their are lots of them available at cheap prices from different online classified markets in the USA like OfferUp and many more.

It's a very lucrative biz you can do on full time or part time basis,your 200k can get you some nice Android phones which you can resell here in Nigeria for huge profits.Try as much as possible to get a legit pickup agent that can help you meet a seller, check and confirm the phone to be in good condition before shipping down to your address,their are different online and offline stores that are ready to buy this imported used phones once they arrive.Its a business I have been doing for some time now.

5 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 200k by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 08, 2019
Weedsmoker:
You can start up a business about buying and selling used cellphones,their are lots of them available at cheap prices from different online classified markets in the USA like OfferUp and many more.

It's a very lucrative biz you can do on full time or part time basis,your 200k can get you some nice Android phones which you can resell here in Nigeria for huge profits.Try as much as possible to get a legit pickup agent that can help you meet a seller, check and confirm the phone to be in good condition before shipping down to your address,their are different online and offline stores that are ready to buy this imported used phones once they arrive.Its a business I have been doing for some time now.

I find it hard to get cheap deals on offerup
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 200k by sammyhands1620: 7:53am On Dec 08, 2019
Johndoh:
Hi,
Don’t know how you may see this, but i and my friends are about starting an internet company similar to airbnb.
Software already built and we are in the testing phase. We are seeking for some business minded people and investors who can invest resources into marketing.
If you’re willing to learn more about this project and it’s ecosystem or want to know what our revenue plans and road maps are, kindly message me on here and I’ll give a follow back.
Cheers.

Hey am interested. I don't have 200k o. Please give me more info my address is sammyhands1620 at yahoo

Kind regards
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 200k by MrMcJay(m): 8:11am On Dec 08, 2019
Johndoh:
Hi,
Cheers.

Hi.
I'm a corporate and investment lawyer with close to a decade experience in real estate. I have a couple of tech startups I currently advise on investment, legal, compliance and regulatory issues. If you require such, you can let me know.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 200k by Abdullahi22(m): 8:51am On Dec 08, 2019
Chat me up on WhatsApp 09036245588
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 200k by healthserve(m): 8:57am On Dec 08, 2019
XaintJoel20:
Thanks.
lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Dominique.

Don't squander it o. Please level it in your bank account unless you are very sure what you want to do o
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 200k by Jerrycee: 11:01am On Dec 08, 2019
I advice you to join bitblocktrades. Its awesome,
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 200k by slimjosh43: 5:00pm On Dec 08, 2019
Johndoh:
Hi,
Cheers.
Hit me up on slimjosh43@gmail.com let's talk
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 200k by tonyblac: 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2019
Chat me up on WhatsApp 09015059281
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 200k by freeman67: 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2019
Apart from that Appslayer than seem to be a little selfless, every other seem to more interested in your matter for their own personal gains.

3 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 200k by josikoya(m): 10:55am On Jan 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 200k by Goodgod213: 11:11am On Jan 11, 2020
Only the guy with apps and d one way talk say make you put am for bank made sense so far
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 200k by bensky: 12:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
Become a perfume oil distributor with as little as 20k , resell and make profit over the amount invested. kindly whatsapp 08028209516 if you you interested.
XaintJoel20:
Thanks.
lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Dominique.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 200k by pushups44: 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
I don't mean to be condescending but I think people need to be careful about asking for investment advice. If people know how to get rich, they probably will not share it because it will mean more competition for them. There are forums and platforms where you can learn basic investment principles. There are also licensed financial advisors. But again, if you have any doubts about where to put your money, please don't base your decision on what an anonymous person writes. You must research very carefully what to invest in. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 200k by pushups44: 12:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
MrMcJay:

Hi.
I'm a corporate and investment lawyer with close to a decade experience in real estate. I have a couple of tech startups I currently advise on investment, legal, compliance and regulatory issues. If you require such, you can let me know.

If you are a lawyer, then you are probably someone people here should talk to!
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 200k by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 13, 2020
Check if there is any BETBONANAZA Shops in your area. If there is none. This is your opportunity to become BETBONANZA PARTNER. Earn up to 30%. Its trustworthy and transparent.
Visit www.betbonanza.com for more details or Call. 08169786019. Bet bonanza. Be Better.

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 200k by Mannyemmy(m): 9:48am On Jan 13, 2020
XaintJoel20:
Thanks.
lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Dominique.

I'm in Benin city. I have a business deal with you.
Chat me on WhatsApp https:///2347080126206
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 200k by ejimogu89(m): 11:19am On Jan 13, 2020
please how does this work
Jerrycee:
I advice you to join bitblocktrades. Its awesome,

(1) (Reply)

FOREX Or CRYPTO: Which Should You Venture Into? / I Buy And Sell Giftcard And All E-currency / Please Help With A Business Idea I Can Start With Only 500,000 Thousand Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.