Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Mouth Ulcer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mouth Ulcer (1113 Views)

Causes Of Yellow,smelly Stone-like Lump In The Mouth. / I Need A Cure For Ulcer / Stomach Ulcer: What is the effect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mouth Ulcer by OBOBO1: 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2010
any drug for mouth ucler pls
Re: Mouth Ulcer by Geoforever(f): 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2010
Pls i beg u in name of God 2 abstain 4rm toothpaste dt contain flouride cos dt is d first tin u must tke in2 consideratn and odas follow.Ve got remedy 4 ur problem and it jst d toothpaste and 1 supplement,if u re interested,u can call me on 08035151554.
Re: Mouth Ulcer by Outstrip(f): 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2010
this wiz guy should be banned. How can you call mouth ulcer thrush. He needs to have a biopsy done so he can rule out something serious. You want to treat something serious with koolaid. There has to be something wrong with you
Re: Mouth Ulcer by yme1(f): 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2010
Outstrip:

this wiz guy should be banned. How can you call mouth ulcer thrush. He needs to have a biopsy done so he can rule out something serious. You want to treat something serious with koolaid. There has to be something wrong with you
i was like "huh" with my mouth wide opened when i read that cheesy

@post
it is advicable you go for a medical check up so they could point out the exact ulcer cause there are different kind of mouth ulcer like:
Herpetiform ulcers

Major aphthous ulcers

Minor aphthous ulcers
Re: Mouth Ulcer by san26dy(f): 9:01am On Dec 10, 2010
You need to be checked out by a doctor. when you say mouth ulcer, do you have open wounds in your mouth? Do they bleed? is it painful to swallow? Saying 'mouth ulcer' is too bogus.

(1) (Reply)

How A Trip To The Beauty Salon Could Poison You / Tips For Healthy Lifestyle / I Am Bleeding. . .please Help Quick!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.