Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Can I Receive Transfer Alert Of 5M With My Savings Account. Help A Brother. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can I Receive Transfer Alert Of 5M With My Savings Account. Help A Brother. (2318 Views)

VIDEO: Man Alerts Bank After He Received A Credit Alert Of N13,000,000 / I Lost My Savings To Scammers Today. / Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Receive Transfer Alert Of 5M With My Savings Account. Help A Brother. by lawalosky(m): 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
Please don't mind my English..
Anyway I sold a properties but the buyer opt to cashless, Should I go and fill out any form in the bank or meet the manager etc or is there any simple alternative, because I don't have corporate account. And I have never transfer huge that amount to my account before.
Bankers in the house should assist or can we go ahead?? no problem..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can I Receive Transfer Alert Of 5M With My Savings Account. Help A Brother. by Jasen1(m): 12:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
Going to bank to make an inquiry will be the best sir

For my GTB its a savings account and it takes more than 6m in it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Receive Transfer Alert Of 5M With My Savings Account. Help A Brother. by gracile(f): 12:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
As long as it’s a regular savings account it can take amount but if it’s a tier 1 acc i.e an account opened with incomplete documentation e.g corpers or students account they’ll be limits.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Receive Transfer Alert Of 5M With My Savings Account. Help A Brother. by lawalosky(m): 1:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
gracile:
As long as it’s a regular savings account it can take amount but if it’s a tier 1 acc i.e an account opened with incomplete documentation e.g corpers or students account they’ll be limits.
You have a point there. Just been afraid

1 Like

Re: Can I Receive Transfer Alert Of 5M With My Savings Account. Help A Brother. by ojun50(m): 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2019
Op go to bank before EFCC enter ur life

1 Like

Re: Can I Receive Transfer Alert Of 5M With My Savings Account. Help A Brother. by lawalosky(m): 1:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
ojun50:
Op go to bank before EFCC enter ur life
My fear and Main reason I brought the issue here..

1 Like

Re: Can I Receive Transfer Alert Of 5M With My Savings Account. Help A Brother. by naijaboy756: 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
How will you sell your own property and be scared of EFCC??

Did you steal it?

Don't be scared of EFCC except there is something you are not saying
Re: Can I Receive Transfer Alert Of 5M With My Savings Account. Help A Brother. by lawalosky(m): 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
naijaboy756:
How will you sell your own property and be scared of EFCC??

Did you steal it?

Don't be scared of EFCC except there is something you are not saying
There is nothing like something not saying..
I have all my proofs.
I only don't like situation where my account will be frozen, that will make me start wasting time, I would have invested in other issues...
Re: Can I Receive Transfer Alert Of 5M With My Savings Account. Help A Brother. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
...... Report yourself to EFCC first grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Receive Transfer Alert Of 5M With My Savings Account. Help A Brother. by abbasajao(m): 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
If you open your account with any of regulatory Id such as voters card, national Id, int'l passport or driver's license. And utility bill. Then your saving account can take any amount of money with no restriction.

7 Likes

Re: Can I Receive Transfer Alert Of 5M With My Savings Account. Help A Brother. by lawalosky(m): 7:32am On Dec 01, 2019
abbasajao:
If you open your account with any of regulatory Id such as voters card, national Id, int'l passport or driver's license. And utility bill. Then your saving account can take any amount of money with no restriction.
Voters card precisely. Thanks to you brother

1 Like

Re: Can I Receive Transfer Alert Of 5M With My Savings Account. Help A Brother. by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 01, 2019
It is most likely your account would be flagged and restricted for evidences if you haven't been doing much transactions lately ...so call your account manager for advice,he would look at your account and determine if it is fertile enough to receive the cash,assuming you have a corporate account, it might not be flag

1 Like

Re: Can I Receive Transfer Alert Of 5M With My Savings Account. Help A Brother. by LabDNA: 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
uruba23:
It is most likely your account would be flagged and restricted for evidences if you haven't been doing much transactions lately ...so call your account manager for advice,he would look at your account and determine if it is fertile enough to receive the cash,assuming you have a corporate account, it might not be flag

Nothing will happen to his account if there is no report against it, even if 50 million enters it. To freeze an account the banks even ask for police report or Court order. It is not that easy to freeze accounts legitimately like the snap of a finger.

Stop misinforming people.

1 Like

Re: Can I Receive Transfer Alert Of 5M With My Savings Account. Help A Brother. by Timileyin1234(m): 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
Let that person send it to my account. I can help u.
And be wary of fake alert. I have seen different kinds of cry
Re: Can I Receive Transfer Alert Of 5M With My Savings Account. Help A Brother. by Nostradamus: 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
Timileyin1234:
Let that person send it to my account. I can help u.
And be wary of fake alert. I have seen different kinds of cry
o.p,please don't ever forget the bolded.
Re: Can I Receive Transfer Alert Of 5M With My Savings Account. Help A Brother. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
LabDNA:

Nothing will happen to his account if there is no report against it, even if 50 million enters it. To freeze an account the banks even ask for police report or Court order. It is not that easy to freeze accounts legitimately like the snap of a finger.

Stop misinforming people.
Well I am not misinforming anyone according to cbn guidelines any transaction above a million naira should send a notification to the cbn.I am sure you heard when I said he should call is account officer.
Re: Can I Receive Transfer Alert Of 5M With My Savings Account. Help A Brother. by LabDNA: 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2019
uruba23:

Well I am not misinforming anyone according to cbn guidelines any transaction above a million naira should send a notification to the cbn.I am sure you heard when I said he should call is account officer.

Sending a notification to CBN doesn't automatically qualify it to be freezed. The proper judicial procedures will be followed else the account owner can sue for damages and claim losses and the court will oblige.

Many transactions above 10 million happen everyday with notifications sent but they don't get freezed except there is a complaint or petition from somewhere.
Re: Can I Receive Transfer Alert Of 5M With My Savings Account. Help A Brother. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
LabDNA:

Sending a notification to CBN doesn't automatically qualify it to freezed. The proper judicial procedures will be followed else the account owner can sue for damage and claim losses and court will oblige.

Many transactions above 10 million happen everyday with notifications sent but they don't get freezed except there is a complaint or petition from somewhere.

You sha want to tackle me,i said if the account doesn't take such level of transaction before like an account doing 50k in 6month suddenly had a 5m anyway I know this is Nigeria where regulations get ditched for deposit, i am not saying it is not possible I am only informing him of other possibility so he can preinform his account manager to avoid story that touch when there is a lien on the account.

(1) (Reply)

The Present Health Status Of The Barking Girl / Popular Lagos Yahoo Boy, H-money Sentenced To 24 Years In Jail / 21yrs Old Boy Caught Using His Twin Brother For Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.