Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Aba Book Club Hosts Nairaland Author, Domawoleye, As "Author Of The Month" - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Aba Book Club Hosts Nairaland Author, Domawoleye, As "Author Of The Month" (724 Views)

Who Is Your Favorite Author Of All Time? / Chimamanda Adichie Hosts Lupita Nyong’o In Lagos / I Read In The Bathroom - Dami Ajayi, Author Of A Woman's Body Is A Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aba Book Club Hosts Nairaland Author, Domawoleye, As "Author Of The Month" by Divepen1(m): 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
Aba Book Club has selected Nairaland author, Domawoleye, a.k.a Dominic Awoleye, as their author of the month.
This budding book club organised a meet and greet for him today and I'll post pictures when I'm done.

Meanwhile, you should know that Mr Dominic has published two hard books- Thorn in my boots and Restless. He also the CEO of Domingobooks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Book Club Hosts Nairaland Author, Domawoleye, As "Author Of The Month" by Divepen1(m): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba Book Club Hosts Nairaland Author, Domawoleye, As "Author Of The Month" by Divepen1(m): 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
More pics to come

Re: Aba Book Club Hosts Nairaland Author, Domawoleye, As "Author Of The Month" by VanTee20(m): 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
Theme: Inside life grin grin grin

More of this sir @Domawoleye.

Oga Divepen, I sight you there.
Re: Aba Book Club Hosts Nairaland Author, Domawoleye, As "Author Of The Month" by Divepen1(m): 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
VanTee20:
Thank you bosss
Re: Aba Book Club Hosts Nairaland Author, Domawoleye, As "Author Of The Month" by Divepen1(m): 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
VanTee20:
Thank you bosss
Re: Aba Book Club Hosts Nairaland Author, Domawoleye, As "Author Of The Month" by queenitee(f): 9:58am On Dec 02, 2019
Happy birthday Divepen1. God bless you all round. Yo are a very amazing author, you are going places smiley smiley Have a beautiful year
Re: Aba Book Club Hosts Nairaland Author, Domawoleye, As "Author Of The Month" by Divepen1(m): 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
queenitee:
Happy birthday Divepen1. God bless you all round. Yo are a very amazing author, you are going places smiley smiley Have a beautiful year

Thanks a lot oooo..
Re: Aba Book Club Hosts Nairaland Author, Domawoleye, As "Author Of The Month" by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 11:08am On Jun 06, 2020
Divepen1:

Thank you Divepen. Just seeing this.
Welldone.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Eulogy To Gen Abacha / Book: Angel In My Hair / Write Free For Media Lens Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.