Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" (72703 Views)

Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die / Without Jesus, You Shall Die In Your Sins. / Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
That's a harsh reply a lady must expect from an aggrieved 40 year old male or close to that who is looking for a female partner but got stung during the process.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Jman06(m): 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:

No matter how fae my dear lady, never allow any man of god curse you. Abeg.
NONSENSE
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by bmdmixer: 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:
Na only 1 shade, 1suit and 1shoe d idot get sef
u don visit am?
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by jaxxy(m): 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
The Bible has talked about fake men of God dat will pray on lonely and naive women. What did she do to warrant such ridiculous talk.

The goodnews this is not the days of elaijah, samuel and Moses where God calls prophets specially from among men. NOW everyone and anyone can be a prophet or his own prophet. U are a priest in ur own right and calling unless u don’t know who u are. There’s no more specially called prophets that Gets specially anointed like Samuel or others in the days of the real prophets. Thats besides the fact that most of these men of god actually Call themselves and not called by God.

Let nobody deceive u, u are a prophet, priest, the anointed and even a god. That’s what ur bible says not me. U have only failed to activate or use it. That’s all

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Benwallt(m): 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
You want to start your own too. That boy there is loaded with shit not brain. The girl wld take a clean walk.
healthserve:

Miss. I repeat any own with an authority spiritually whether good or bad should be avoided at all cause. You don't know me offline nor my experiences. I have cogent reasons for that statement .

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Legendguru: 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by k2money(m): 9:54pm On Nov 30, 2019
boiz2men:

Is that a good enough reason?
My brother don't mind the guy, I was a Christian and belief that any action people of the David lineage were right in whatsoever they write in the Bible. Why will a responsive and God fearing man grant Elisha such access?
If he truly the God those pastors preaching about then he's no different with the African God suck suck blood and do evil as the pastors want us to belief.
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by k2money(m): 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
eni4real:
Just because a bastard is running his mouth because his advance was turned down, doesn't give you any right to make a flawed claim..

Too many temperamental people in Nigeria shocked shocked shocked
Uhmmm it's true the guy wouldn't have put it bastard. If if truly then that God is no different from Africa gods that do favor the priest
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Orpe7(m): 9:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
Red white n black clothing
Na hen knife n calabash remain
Useless ritualist
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by k2money(m): 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:

Its too long jare. All I can say is run from the curses of any spiritual entity, good or bad, white or black.
Don't deceive yourself my dear, God is not that wicked to grant that prayer. If such prayer answers the person use juju.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by SURElee(f): 10:05pm On Nov 30, 2019
Does he look like he was called by God or he called himself? Na this type dey bury bodies for the Fondation of their church building so maggots turn to crowd.

The girl suppose counter that curse with "none shall lack her mate" and back to sender to his generation.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Zinny25(f): 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
she should counter it jor, reject it and send it back to him . He's not a pastor
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by k2money(m): 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
The answer to your question can be found in (2nd Kings chapter 2:23). The children in that portion trailed Elijah, abused him verbally, mocked him, and told him to go up. Would you have the efrontery to mock an elderly pastor who is going his way and has done you no wrong? Can you do that as a child?. I am not interested in an argument, I don't argue when it comes to religion.
I don't argue too but if you are Elisha would you have kill them?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by 21sailor: 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
[quote author=healthserve post=84498329]

No matter how fae my dear lady, never allow any man of god curse you. Abeg. [/q
uote]
Brus Abeg shut the fU***k up.
Where you see man of God?

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by smeag0l(m): 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2019
And you think he's a man of God? Or you think God will grant answers to such prayers?
KevMitnick:
This is abuse of spiritual power and authority. The lady should not take it lightly.
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by fortunechy(m): 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
Yahoo yahoo pastor everywhere
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by k2money(m): 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:

Not some of us. Many.
[b][/b]
I know what I'm saying but don't want to reveal tins publicly. If a person curses anyone whether good or false. Actions should be taken to nip it in the bud before it takes effect.

You are a pastor fighting for more mugu.
Not like man of God everybody is a holy priest through Jesus christ
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by poik(m): 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
MGab25:
A lady on Facebook, Oghenetejiri Charity took to a Facebook group to share screenshots of her chat with a pastor, Emiaso Oke Emir who cursed her for refusing to give him phone number he requested for.

By the authority and power invested in me by God as a man who ruleth over the world and have dominion over the earth, you shall die without a husband” – The pastor said as revealed in the chats. He also went further to insult her parents and generations.

Read full Chats below;
“By The Power Invested In Me By God, You Shall Die Without A Husband” – Pastor Cursed Lady Who Refuse Giving Him Her Phone Number

https://naija4u.me/by-the-power-invested-in-me-by-god-you-shall-die-without-a-husband-pastor-cursed-lady-who-refuse-giving-him-her-phone-number/

Yes. GOD confirms the word of His servant and performs the counsel of His messenger.

A real servant of God would not abuse authority.

The God we are talking about is just. He is not man.

Unless there is more to this story, the lady has nothing to fear.
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by k2money(m): 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:

I pity the younger generation. The extent people are going now spiritually. Only God can have mercy. I feel nothing but pity for the younger generation. They don't know what they face.... Or know very little about life...
Continu with your advert.
All just to cash maga
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Raymondnweke816(m): 11:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
sad I am forced to quote you...... Proverbs 26:2 ''says that a curse without a reason shall not stand''. There are other passages that counter such satanic curses. He is a bastarrrdd.......his curse is useless.

Exactly
shikina.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by deltateam: 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
MGab25:
A lady on Facebook, Oghenetejiri Charity took to a Facebook group to share screenshots of her chat with a pastor, Emiaso Oke Emir who cursed her for refusing to give him phone number he requested for.

By the authority and power invested in me by God as a man who ruleth over the world and have dominion over the earth, you shall die without a husband” – The pastor said as revealed in the chats. He also went further to insult her parents and generations.

Read full Chats below;
“By The Power Invested In Me By God, You Shall Die Without A Husband” – Pastor Cursed Lady Who Refuse Giving Him Her Phone Number

https://naija4u.me/by-the-power-invested-in-me-by-god-you-shall-die-without-a-husband-pastor-cursed-lady-who-refuse-giving-him-her-phone-number/

I don't know how or what led to the curse but I doubt it's because of phone number. He didn't have her number, then how come they are chatting on WhatsApp?
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Maykanu: 11:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
See d pastor looking like a demon from d pit of hell.
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Autotech312(m): 11:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:

man of God or god of man... U even quote him using small g. Now I know the god you're talking about.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Dextre(m): 11:54pm On Nov 30, 2019
This nigga said 'by the power invested in me' by who? See this masquerade o

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by simonfynboi(m): 11:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
[quote author=healthserve post=84498329]

Man of bullshit.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Truthchiz: 12:04am On Dec 01, 2019
KevMitnick:
This is abuse of spiritual power and authority. The lady should not take it lightly.

You must understand that there is something real about spoken words. They are capable of creating or manifesting real events, either good or bad. Yes, the curse causeless shall not come not if you hear it and keep your mouth shut without saying anything positive to counter it.

World People are advised to make positive affirmations about themselves every morning when they wake up and at night before bed if they want their lives to change for the better. While the religious ones are told to pray without ceasing.

The good book says there is power in the tongue, making negative declarations about yourself can affect you talk less of something negative spoken to you. What she needed to do was to reject the negativity spoken against her instead of ignorantly answering the pastor.

Ignorance is costly.
Abegi, really?
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by fof1: 12:13am On Dec 01, 2019
MGab25:

Read full Chats below;

HE IS A LIAR. HE IS NOT GOD. HE DOES NOT HAVE SUCH POWER TO CURSE YOU. " THE CURSE CURSELESS SHALL NOT STAND, U ARE FREE." "AND YOU ARE FREE INDEED..." ACCORDING TO JESUS CHRIST. SO DISREGARD ANY MAN CLAIMJNG TO BE A MAN OF GOD WHO CAN CURSE. HE IS NOT OF CHRIST TO BOAST OF SATANIC INFLUENCES. RUBBISH INDEED AND NOT SENT OF GOD TO PLACE CURSES ON WHO. DIVINE BLESSINGS HAVE BEEN PRONOUNCED...AMEN AND AMEN .

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by KevMitnick: 12:19am On Dec 01, 2019
Truthchiz:
Abegi, really?
Yes, really. grin
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:23am On Dec 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is what happens when your pastor's surname is Emir.

Even without the pastor's prophecy, isn't it obvious she will have great difficulties getting a husband considering how old and worworish she looks?

In other news,
I'd soon be touching down for Shiloh.
I pray they'd be many of such desperate cursed women there to help keep body and soul together in the presence of the Lord.

Wow! I'm amazed at your comment! Why in the world would you as a Christian say this? You think she's ugly right? Someone else thinks she's pretty, as long as she has a high level of confidence, as long as she's got a whole lot to offer, as long as you're not God then she'll definitely get married and have a happy home. I must say that I'm awfully disappointed, she's human, someone's child, someone's sibling, someone's family member, someone's friend, someone's love. Thank goodness we're not God. SMH.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by sLentlover7778(m): 12:35am On Dec 01, 2019
+1 pocket square
kestolove95:
Na only 1 shade, 1suit and 1shoe d idot get sef
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Kaysalas(m): 12:37am On Dec 01, 2019
healthserve:

Miss. I repeat any own with an authority spiritually whether good or bad should be avoided at all cause. You don't know me offline nor my experiences. I have cogent reasons for that statement .
There is no spiritual authority greater than the WORD of GOD.
Even GOD honours His words more than His name

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Eviana(f): 1:51am On Dec 01, 2019
This is why my beloved religion Christianity, is continually mocked.
Misinterpretation of scriptures, abuse of power, superstition and fanaticism...
I am still baffled at how easily people think they can "curse" or "bless" anyone.
Humans are not higher than God...but we tend to forget that.

If she doesn't ever marry, that doesn't make her less than anyone else.
Marriage doesn't equal eternal salvation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) / Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know / Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.