Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Help, I Want To Start Supporting Our Economy Strongly. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help, I Want To Start Supporting Our Economy Strongly. (568 Views)

Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy / Billionaires Supporting Fight Against COVID-19 / "How Pastors Have Contributed Negatively To Our Economy Through Tithing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Want To Start Supporting Our Economy Strongly. by captianfreeman(m): 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
Good day Nairalanders.

After taking a very careful look at the Nigerian economy, I realized that our economy is completely depended on importation. In other word, our economy is wholly a consumer economy.
There is no argument as regard the negative consequence of this trend on our weak economy.
From our love for foreign education, health care, products and services. The list are endless.
To cut the long and pathetic story short, I want to know, as a Private citizens how can we reverse this ugly trend?
As for me, I want to take my contribution to Nigerian economy to the next level, by patronizing only products and services that are completely (100%)made in Nigeria. But the challenge here is that I don't know such products.

Please Nairalanders, if you know of any product and service provider that are 100% own by Nigerians please share with me.

Thank you in advance.
Re: Help, I Want To Start Supporting Our Economy Strongly. by Andersonjr(m): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
Well good luck in finding what you're looking for
Re: Help, I Want To Start Supporting Our Economy Strongly. by captianfreeman(m): 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
Andersonjr:
Well good luck in finding what you're looking for
Do you know of any?
Re: Help, I Want To Start Supporting Our Economy Strongly. by Andersonjr(m): 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
captianfreeman:

Do you know of any?
Fact no i don't.
Re: Help, I Want To Start Supporting Our Economy Strongly. by Dollarseeker: 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
captianfreeman:

Do you know of any?
what's ur location? do u own a shop, I can get u good made in Nigeria products at a cheaper rate. pm me let's discuss more on this.
Re: Help, I Want To Start Supporting Our Economy Strongly. by captianfreeman(m): 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
Dollarseeker:
what's ur location? do u own a shop, I can get u good made in Nigeria products at a cheaper rate. pm me let's discuss more on this.

Abuja
Re: Help, I Want To Start Supporting Our Economy Strongly. by Dollarseeker: 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
captianfreeman:

Abuja
good. check your mail pls

(1) (Reply)

SOGO NAGOYA GL Silent Diesel-powered Generator Up For Grabs! / The 160,000 Naira A Month Case Study / [Wanted] Old Fiver Foreign Approved Account Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.