Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna (37425 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Governor Masari Builds Mosque On Roundabout In Katsina (Picture) / El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by MoIbrahim: 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
obiekunie2:

because they have been compensated 10 times of that mosque.

again you fail to mention that a bigger mosque is being erected at a different location in warf road.

keep deceiving urself op. bloody hypocrite.
The gist is that a mosque is being demolished and is to move to a different location like you have said. But no noise or press conference by any businessmen of God.

The sad thing about those who earn a living or followerahip by deception is that even where they were offered compensation, they used the matter to gain popularity among their victims.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by Caseless: 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Are you based in Kaduna? If not then we don't have any discussion. By the way I am neither APC nor PDP. I am too wise to be in support of people mortgaging my future and that of my kids. Anyway if the crumbs you get from APC and PDP is all you care for you and your kids future, then it is okay. Not all of us are contented with minimum wage future.

Selah..
Last reply
I said shut up! What do you know about kaduna? Name 20 areas in kaduna..

Tell me your area in kaduna so I can burst your lies.

I mentioned pdp because politicians will use this demolition to advance their own "course".

You saw seyi makinde at ayefele station demolished by ajimobi ? That's what politicians do.
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
sbashir10:
As part of the kaduna urban renewal plans currently taking place in kaduna metropolis, which encompasses four local government areas, namely kaduna north, kaduna south, Chikun and igabi.

The popular Waff Road mosque is as at today being demolished without any outcry from the Muslim majority of kaduna north local government where the demolition is currently taking place.

Question of the day, why are the Muslims of kaduna not complaining about the demolition of mosque which is dear to them??
Because theyve received prior notice before the demolition
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by ArticleBeast: 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
Caseless:
I said shut up! What do you know about kaduna? Name 20 areas in kaduna..

Tell me your area in kaduna so I can burst your lies.

I mentioned pdp because politicians will use this demolition to advance their own "course".

You saw seyi makinde at ayefele station demolished by ajimobi ? That's what politicians do.
Take your weak erection and premature ejaculation meds. It is a pity I can't relate to your plight. Anyway, Kolagkalabo is a great option.
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by BotherMleeper(m): 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
RichDad1:
Only God can save Nigeria from multi ethnicity and religious wahala. undecided undecided

Really?

I thought the whole religious wahala was in the name of God?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by Okoroawusa: 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
I am not a Christian

I am not a Muslim

So you guys can knock yourselves out.

But, from experience I know that if El-Rufai had demolished a church........ wahala

If El-Rufai was a Christian governor n he demolished this mosque......... wahala

After all you will say you are worshipping "God"

mtchew!
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by greatbrian(m): 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
How dump can the op be. Check very close to that waff road and u Will see the construction of a bigger mosque. Instead of the waff road mosque let him demolish that mosque in bypass that causes old up every Friday or perhaps .Let elrufai fox the christian area roads that is so dapidated. Go to sabo, Signboard areas towards goningora street. The roads are extremely bad. Compare it with Kaduna north side those kawo metropolis that links to Maliki etc and see how awesome the roads are. Go to barnawa, television (inside). Am those Christians area and you will cry. I recently plyd that goninigora street in sabo in my bid to get something at ostrich and the car I was using almost hang. So dear op as much as u r mentioning waff mosque, also let them know his building a bigger one. And if you doubt am going to town tomorrow I can get u a pix of it
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by Omoejigbahe(m): 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
He did this, so that when he starts to demolish churches, there will be no excuse.
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by greatbrian(m): 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
helinues:
Oya wailers

El rufai has just demolished a mosque

I heard that he converted to Christianity yesterday night

I believe you don't even stay anywhere near Kaduna. What the miserable op refuse to tell you his he his building a very bigger mosque close to the demolished one. In the game of playing religious politics am so unarmed but elrufai is a king.

Go to Christians area in Kaduna and you will understand. Start from televison see their state of road, go to station round about once u leave the mosque go towards barnawa market and you will cry at the eye sore called road. Go to narayi area (Karji) and see the roads, go to sabo area in fact to enjoy the christian areas most go during raining season and see if your car will remain the same. Op never mentioned that but the demolished mosque where he his building a bigger one is what z masturbating about. Compare this so called roads with The Muslims area. Infact I dare you to name a Muslim area in Kaduna with a bad road.
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by greatbrian(m): 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
Okoroawusa:
I am not a Christian

I am not a Muslim

So you guys can knock yourselves out.

But, from experience I know that if El-Rufai had demolished a church........ wahala

If El-Rufai was a Christian governor n he demolished this mosque......... wahala

After all you will say you are worshipping "God"

mtchew!

Baba am a Christian as well Nd my dad z a Muslim in fact I even grew up sweeping mosque and moping. But fact remain that elrufai z a religion bigot. He knows how to play that game well and most a times his gullible followers succumb. If you stay in Kaduna u will understand what I mean.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by airbrush: 4:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
helinues:
Oya wailers

worst to happen to any soul is to be a yoruba Muslim

is like fart stench that refuses to go away
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by SomehowBROWN(m): 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
[Whoever u are making this post, your aim is misguided. quote author=sbashir10 post=84499776]As part of the kaduna urban renewal plans currently taking place in kaduna metropolis, which encompasses four local government areas, namely kaduna north, kaduna south, Chikun and igabi.

The popular Waff Road mosque is as at today being demolished without any outcry from the Muslim majority of kaduna north local government where the demolition is currently taking place.

Question of the day, why are the Muslims of kaduna not complaining about the demolition of mosque which is dear to them??[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by Okoroawusa: 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
greatbrian:

Baba am a Christian as well Nd my dad z a Muslim in fact I even grew up sweeping mosque and moping. But fact remain that elrufai z a religion bigot. He knows how to play that game well and most a times his gullible followers succumb. If you stay in Kaduna u will understand what I mean.
This is comment just proved my point
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by somehow: 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2019
How much were they compensated with?
ArticleBeast:

Before you come online to yarn dust, ask for facts. A new and bigger mosque is being built along the same waff road and they were duly compensated.
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by somehow: 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2019
Did he build another one? can you confirm this with verifiable facts evidence that he's the one building another one for them?
yomi96:
the stvpid op will not say the truth. He built another one on warff road before now, and conpensated them o.
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by mysteryman2014: 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2019
sbashir10:
As part of the kaduna urban renewal plans currently taking place in kaduna metropolis, which encompasses four local government areas, namely kaduna north, kaduna south, Chikun and igabi.

Question of the day, why are the Muslims of kaduna not complaining about the demolition of mosque which is dear to them??

Obviously El Rufia the governor has gotten the buy in of the Muslim community before the demolition. Definitely they must have been heavily compensated.
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by mysteryman2014: 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2019
obiekunie2:

again you fail to mention that a bigger mosque is being erected at a different location in warf road.

I guessed as much. Terrible journalism.
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by misterjosh(m): 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
sbashir10:
As part of the

Where are you coming here to ask us o... you seem to have access to those directly involved na
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by ArticleBeast: 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
somehow:
How much were they compensated with?
www.goandaskyourfather.com
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2019
we all know the midget have PHD in demolition, that's his area of specialization, he did same in Abuja as the FTC minister
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by chiron(m): 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
helinues:
Oya wailers

HA
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by ledaman: 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
obiekunie2:

keep deceiving urself op. bloody h ypocrite.
No any mosque been erected at warf aka Mohammed Buhari way because I stay very close to the area. You are the biggest h
ypocrite of the century!
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by Victorex001(m): 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
RichDad1:
Only God can save Nigeria from multi ethnicity and religious wahala. undecided undecided

Only division can save Nigeria...no god is coming to save Nigeria. Sorry �
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by Elfaris(m): 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
All those that are saying a bigger Mosque is being built at the same road yen yen yen, if it was a Church and the owners were compensated just like you say the owners of the Mosque were compensated, you won't bring that up o. instead you'll only focus on the demolition just so you can push your "North is intolerant" bla bla bla narrative. But since the reverse is the case now, they're digging the fact that the owners were compensated. Maybe the owners were not even compensated sef. mtcheeew.
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by Michael2687: 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
see below
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by Codes151(m): 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
obiekunie2:

stfu
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by Twoclans(f): 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
Martin0:

hi

Look who the cat dragged in shocked

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by tayebest(m): 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Before you come online to yarn dust, ask for facts. A new and bigger mosque is being built along the same waff road and they were duly compensated.

Your lie is even smelling! cry

Where in waff road a new mosque is been erected? spit.
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by Princeofasia: 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
sbashir10:

and who tld u its dear to them akproko
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by CoolAmbience(m): 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
RichDad1:

Abeg, wetin this one dey talk?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Meets Legal Team In Cotonou, Benin Republic (Photos) / Oshiomhole, Gbajabiamila, Wike, And Ayiri Share Light-Hearted Moments (Video) / APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.