Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,047 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Any Tailors In The Mass Or R.I Area - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Any Tailors In The Mass Or R.I Area (1360 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Tailors So Unreliable? / That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! / Are Tailors In Nigeria Competent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Tailors In The Mass Or R.I Area by omogenaija(f): 4:13am On May 25, 2007
hey Nairaland users i have a wedding to attend in bout 3 weeks and my clothes arent made yet  embarassed embarassed
so i need the contact of any tailor in Mass or RI
please help me out its urgent !!!
Re: Any Tailors In The Mass Or R.I Area by nosa101(f): 7:18am On May 25, 2007
"Taylor" is a pretty darn common name, it shouldn't be hard to find.
Re: Any Tailors In The Mass Or R.I Area by splitz(m): 6:54am On Aug 13, 2012
SPLENDOR WEARS
We make out best outfits in fashion world for clients(Both male and female), we are very good with ankara, kente, woodin, ankara, batik, brocade and other fabrics and we assure you that your dress would be made very well to fit your beautiful body shapes
We are specialized in following areas
*WEDDING GOWNS
*ANKARA
*KENTE
*WOODIN
*BRIDAL WEARS
*SKIRT & BLOUSE
*FLOWING GOWN
*WEARS FOR LITTLE TREASURES (AGES WITHIN 6MONTHS TO 6YRS)
*BATIK
*BROCADE
*NATIVE WEARS
*MEN SUITS

We offer trainings to people who would like to make out the best outfit to their clients for more info call us on 08099209941 and 08036675224
SPLENDOR WEARS
Dress making is our business

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Vixen Ekwere & Uzikwendu Onunaku On Cover Of House Of Maliq / Make-up - What Make-up Products Are Heaven-sent To You And Why? / Exotic Arrivals Stocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.