Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures (11931 Views)

Updates On Developments In Cross-river State-photos/videos / Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) / Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures by Abia1stboy: 7:12am On Mar 03, 2020
Okezie set to deliver an international airport gateway in Abia state

https://abntv.ng/2020/03/breaking-ikpeazu-moves-to-build-abia-airport-vows-to-complete-before-2023/

Re: ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures by leicestercamper: 7:00am On Mar 15, 2020
Abia1stboy:
Okezie set to deliver an international airport gateway in Abia state

https://abntv.ng/2020/03/breaking-ikpeazu-moves-to-build-abia-airport-vows-to-complete-before-2023/

Chef2000 aka okpalaAnambra, any update from your shithole Abia state? cheesy
Re: ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures by Collins9156(m): 7:19am On Mar 15, 2020
Where is the development Update, OP, hope u re not the Governor of Abia State.
Re: ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures by Abia1stboy: 7:40am On Mar 15, 2020
leicestercamper:

Chef2000 aka okpalaAnambra, any update from your shithole Abia state? cheesy

Abia state is cursed, even my brother okpalaAnambra is aware

1 Like

Re: ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures by Abia1stboy: 7:41am On Mar 15, 2020
peeddy:
I ran into this thread thinking I will see pictures that will cure my eyesore but lo and behold, these pictures intensified my eye problems with first degree level of chronic conjunctivitis.

Abia state is a shithole, we hope for the better

2 Likes

Re: ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures by nazicartel(m): 9:28am On Mar 15, 2020
The op should just stop this disgrace and lie low... Our state is bleeped. Okezuo is a big fool .... He's a disappointment..

1 Like

Re: ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures by lastempero: 10:07am On Mar 15, 2020
Abiafirstson this job will kill you, you want to deliver airport while your oga is struggling with ordinary flyover.

2 Likes

Re: ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures by jonsnow12(m): 10:51am On Mar 15, 2020
Lemme not talk embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures by Abia1stboy: 11:11am On Mar 15, 2020
jonsnow12:
Lemme not talk embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Say something
Re: ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures by Abia1stboy: 11:12am On Mar 15, 2020
lastempero:
Abiafirstson this job will kill you, you want to deliver airport while your oga is struggling with ordinary flyover.

Abia needs the airport more than the flyover that's why the governor abandoned the FLYOVER to pursue airport project
Re: ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures by lastempero: 11:18am On Mar 15, 2020
Abia1stboy:

Abia needs the airport more than the flyover that's why the governor abandoned the FLYOVER to pursue airport project

Chaai nwanne nda erigokwa gi.
Re: ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures by lastempero: 11:19am On Mar 15, 2020
Abia1stboy:

We dont even have roads to go to the airport to start with
Re: ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures by Abia1stboy: 11:20am On Mar 15, 2020
lastempero:

We dont even have roads to go to the airport to start with

Abia state international airport is ongoing

https://www.nairaland.com/5736566/abia-build-airport-pictures
Re: ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures by lastempero: 11:27am On Mar 15, 2020
Abia1stboy:

Abia state international airport is ongoing

https://www.nairaland.com/5736566/abia-build-airport-pictures

Ongoing inside book
Re: ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures by ABIAfirstman: 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
Abia state obodo mu
Re: ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures by ABIAfirstman: 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2020
Abia To Commence Payment Of Compensation To Airport Project Land Donors

Umuahia – Abia State government says plans are ongoing to commence payment of compensation to Land Donors in parts of Ikwuano and Isiala North Local government areas where the State proposes to build an International Airport.

The State Commissioner for Lands, Survey and Urban Planning, Barrister Suleiman Ukandu who made the revelation when the traditional rulers from the affected Communities visited him in his office reminded them of the importance of the Airport Project, particularly in the areas of revenue generation, easing of doing business, employment, commerce, industry and transport.

He disclosed that his ministry has concluded Plans to visit, sensitize and pay compensation to Land Donors of affected Communities.

Meanwhile, the State Commissioner has constituted a five man committee to identify the location of gas plants, examine the status of approval.

He also said the committee in addition would determine the process of approval to ascertain its legality, examine if approvals granted met the standards, revalidate the approvals and make recommendations on illegal gas plants and petrol stations located in Abia State.

https://www.independent.ng/abia-to-commence-payment-of-compensation-to-airport-project-land-donors/

Re: ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures by derbykol(f): 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2020
Abia1stSon:

Ikpeazu is trying, Abia is now among the best states in Nigeria
grin
Re: ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures by Abia1stboy: 8:24am On Mar 21, 2020
Any new update?
Re: ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 21, 2020
Abia1stSon:
We shall be sharing current pictures of development going on in Abia state here. Abia is the best state in Nigeria

You have no shame. Is it not better you keep quiet than expose the rot in Abia State to the whole world?
Re: ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures by Abia1stboy: 8:58am On Mar 21, 2020
misterme:

You have no shame. Is it not better you keep quiet than expose the rot in Abia State to the whole world?

That Abia is the worst state in Nigeria doesn't mean we shouldn't open threads to celebrate the state.
Re: ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures by VAQAXY: 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
Any news about Abia state?
Re: ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures by ChinoElects: 10:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
B2MARIO any news?
Re: ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures by Abia1stboy: 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
What's going on in our Abia state?
Re: ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures by InternalAuditor: 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
Abia1stboy:
What's going on in our Abia state?

Abia state is cursed you don't have to expect anything. Africonji over to you
Re: ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures by Africonji: 12:53am On Apr 16, 2020
InternalAuditor:

You are a very useless boy Chino. But I have been reliably informed that COVID-19 is inducing serious hunger in your life. Therefore, as a God-fearing Christian, I want to make you and your poverty-stricken family smile a bit and save you pipo from hunger this season. Chino send me your account number let me send you some small something. I want to do small giveaway palliatives for your sufferhead. Send me your account Chino. I mean it.
Re: ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures by ChinoElects: 7:46am On Apr 16, 2020
InternalAuditor:

Lol
Re: ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures by Abia1stboy: 8:07am On Apr 24, 2020
Collins9156:
Where is the development Update, OP, hope u re not the Governor of Abia State.

Though Abia state is cursed, but we want airport in Abia
Re: ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures by ABlAstate: 9:25am On Apr 30, 2020
Nothing good is expect from Abia state except filth and bad roads
Re: ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures by SpaceTour: 12:00pm On May 08, 2020
B2MARIO over to you
Re: ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures by Okwyjesus(m): 12:17pm On May 08, 2020
Abia1stSon:
We shall be sharing current pictures of development going on in Abia state here. Abia is the best state in Nigeria

Are you not ashame of yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP NEC May Approve Throwing Presidential Ticket Open Next Week / Roads That Lead To Jail In Lagos / Former Governor Of Akwa Ibom State Senator Godswill Akpabio Speaks On Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.