Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Married And Single (18+) - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Married And Single (18+) (125611 Views)

Thirty, Above And Single( A Book) / Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married And Single (18+) by Dulcinea(f): 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
Wow wow wow

That's all I can say for now

Thank you sah
Re: Married And Single (18+) by purity23(f): 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
Oh my God, who attacked Adam, is Lily capable of that, honestly i don't know what to think anymore

Silver infact i don't know what to say, you're the real deal, nigga you're really talented, this episode is still scaring me, how did you do that.?

Please let nothing happen to any of the girls and bring Laura back, we need her biko.

Thanks for the update
Re: Married And Single (18+) by petersononome: 8:08am On Jan 21, 2020
The two liable suspects are Lily and Matthew and the possibility of Lily been responsible for what happened to Adam is very high.

I just pray Adam doesn't die

Silver pls protect Janet from the gay cult if they are the ones already causing chaos outside

1 Like

Re: Married And Single (18+) by kelvyncruz: 9:04am On Jan 21, 2020
petersononome:
The two liable suspects are Lily and Matthew and the possibility of Lily been responsible for what happened to Adam is very high.

Silver pls protect Janet from the gay cult if they are the ones already causing chaos outside
I don't think any of them did it o, Adam has been sleeping with other men, it could be the wives or children of those men who attacked him, it might just be a coincidence everything happened the same time

3 Likes

Re: Married And Single (18+) by purity23(f): 9:58am On Jan 21, 2020
kelvyncruz:
I don't think any of them did it o, Adam has been sleeping with other men, it could be the wives or children of those men who attacked him, it might just be a coincidence everything happened the same time
Yeah i think so too
Re: Married And Single (18+) by Ann2012(f): 10:29am On Jan 21, 2020
Who attacked Adam

Pls no harm must because Lily and Janet sad

1 Like

Re: Married And Single (18+) by showgoeson: 4:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
kelvyncruz:
I believe so too, that's what happens when you step on too many toes

1 Like

Re: Married And Single (18+) by shakibell(f): 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2020
wow silver u are d man
but who could av attacked Adam

1 Like

Re: Married And Single (18+) by shakibell(f): 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2020
wow silver u are d man
but who could av attacked Adam

1 Like

Re: Married And Single (18+) by damis28crown(f): 11:12pm On Jan 21, 2020
ewooooooo the worst has happen but yy naa something tells me that adams knows who attacked him

1 Like

Re: Married And Single (18+) by Abieyuwaero20(f): 11:37pm On Jan 21, 2020
Silver1996:

Without knocking, Daisy pushed her house door open...

"You should really learn to knock..."Matthew said before refocusing his gaze on the wrestling match...

"What did you do to Adam...?"Daisy growled

"Adam what...?"

"Adam Adam.., what the hell did you do to him...?"

Matthew raise his brows.."I have no idea what you talking about.."

"Adam is hospitalised, turns out someone broke his legs and beat him up and you've always say you'll break his legs whenever you see him..."

"So you think i did it...?"

"I know you did it.."

"I don't even know who the guy is, i only heard his name over your phone call.."

"And since then you've been obsessed with it, did you beat Adam up cos he's near death..."

"You're talking thrash..."

"Do not shit me with this Matthew, i need to know, did you or did you not attack Adam..?"

"I didn't, I've not left the house since you left yesterday, of which i called you but it turns out you blocked my number, I've been waiting for you here ever since, where did you sleep last night..?"

"Non of your beeswax...."Daisy retorted and walked to her room...

"How long are we going to continue doing this...?"Matthew shouted after her....

Janet quickly woke up at the sound of noises, the noises engulfed her, completely capturing her brain, rendering any logical thought or conclusion impossible....., then there came the clatters, the clanged and rush of footfalls..., she jump from the bed and woke Lily up...

She looked at her time, it was 2:15AM midnight...
Her heart almost jumped from her heart when an unearthly sound rumbled from outside like an explosion before a thunderous knock rumbled on her door....

Fear held her captive making her heart beat in irregular rhythm....

"What's going on.."Lily mutter quietly when the knock stopped and once again an unusual silence cloud outside...

"I don't know.."Janet whisper back, her heart hammered when the knock came again, then came the chaotic laughters and cranking metals...

Scared to death, she took out her phone and call Daisy who answer after the third ring....

"Daisy..."She whisper..

"Janet..."Daisy called out from the other end..

"There is something going on here.."She said gently

"What is going on..?"

The knock came again making both girls jump with fear..

"Who's there...?"Lily shouted, heart racing with fear..

Swish of bicycles wheels noise chattered from the window, a gentle knock on the window followed, before the distorted voices and loud laughter..

"Janet what's going on..?"Daisy's troubled voice sounded again...

When the loud knock came on the door again, Janet had no option but to scream loudly....

I smell trouble

Who Attacked Adam.....?

TBC
Re: Married And Single (18+) by sly12345: 6:56am On Jan 22, 2020
[quote author=Abieyuwaero20 post=86001512][/quote]Why do you have to quote the whole post and you didn't even comment
Re: Married And Single (18+) by genius43(m): 9:05am On Jan 22, 2020
sly12345:
Why do you have to quote the whole post and you didn't even comment

Two count charge.
Re: Married And Single (18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
M & S
EPISODE 24
EPISODE TITLE- It's Hell Outside

Adrenaline floods Daisy's system like it's on an intravenous drip the moment she called Janet again and she didn't answer.., with her heart threatening to explode, she dialled the number again, her eyes went wide letting in the rays of the light bulb as she waited with throbbing heart for her to answer.....

Her heart slammed hard against her chest when she did...

"What's going on Janet...?"She asked, taking a breathe to quell the hammering in her chest..

There was silence, then a loud scream..

"Janet..."Daisy shouted..

Colour drained from her face and she quickly ended the call.., her body quivering with fear, she changed into a pair of jean, snatch a polo from ontop the drawer and swing it in before taking a pair of sneakers..

"Oh my God...!"She mutter with wretching breathe when she glance at the time and realise it was 2:20AM midnight..

The sneakers in her hands, she took the last money she had and dashed out of her room not bothering to close the door after her...

"Daisy..."Matthew swung up from the chair...

She ignored him and peep outside from the window, except for the light in her corridor, everywhere was dark....God it's midnight..

"Where are you going...?"Matthew ask standing up to meet her...

She needed to call someone, anyone with a car....

"Daisy..."Matthew called her name again..

Cold sweat sheen down her forehead at the thought of the least person she should call for help but she have no choice, she has to try.., hands shaking, she search for Simon's number and sniffle before calling him...
Lucky for her, he answered after the second ring....

"Hello..."Daisy's muff out with shaking voice, an added adrenaline coursing through her system..

"Hey.."Simon said from the other end...

"Daisy..."Matthew groan

Again she ignored him and went back to her room...
"Please, i know i shouldn't call but i have no choice.."

"What is it..?"Simon said, his voice sounding serious..

Daisy heaved a deep breathe..."My friends are in trouble.., they, they..they need my help and i don't know how to get there this night, i don't know if there is a taxi or..

"Hey slow down..."Simon coos crisply...."What kind of trouble are your friends in...?"

"I..i... i dont know, Janet called me and she was just screaming...."She sniffle again before allowing tears to drop from her eyes..."Can.., can you come and pick me up.., i have no one else to call..."

"Okay..., i will be on my way right now, just stay put till i get there okay......"

"Okay..."She pant before the call ended...

"Daisy....."Matthew called out stepping into her room....

Incapacitated with fear, she dialed Janet's number again..., hands trembling she waited allowing the force sweat to start tickling down her neck....
Her breathe quickened with tremendous speed when Janet didn't answer, terrified she rushed back to the sitting room pushing Matthew aside to pave way for herself.., once again, she peep through the window, her balls telling her to leave.., her friends are in trouble and they need her...

"You do know this is what gets me really pissed at you..."Matthew groaned from behind..

Breathes ragged and harsh, she look at Matthew, her head bubbling with thoughts if she should tell him or not..

"What's going on Daisy..?"

"My friends are in trouble.."She said before walking towards the door...

"Who did you call...?"

"Seriously, you're worried about who i called...?"

"I am..., was it a man..?"

She swallowed and look out the window again, her stomach encapsulating with every strange noise from outside..

"Daisy.."Matthew growled

"It was a man.."She snapped..."Who have a car..."

"So you think a man who have a car can take you there and i can't..."

She didn't answer, didn't want to, she was terrified about what could be happening to her friends...

"Am talking to you..."Matthew chided

She huffs before facing him again..."This..., is the reason i never wanted to tell you why am so worked up..."

"What do you take me for Daisy, how dare you call another man to take you wherever you're going when am here..., it doesn't speak good of my masculinity, what will people say, that i couldn't help my girlfriend get to her girlfriend place who allegedly is in trouble.."

"I don't have your time now Matthew.."She retorted exasperated...."So please just leave me alone..."

"Am i that loathsome, why can't you look past the mistakes I've made and give me a fùcking chance to prove my worth..."

"Your worth...!"She reiterated, voice bleach with disdain..."You have no worth nigga, and if you do, i don't think you know it..."

"How would you know when you don't even give me a chance, you called another guy to come pick you up when am here, what do you think i am Daisy, mistress of no mistake, a fùcking vegetable?, or just some hot guy you call when you need a good fùck...?"

Anger surged up inside her but she ignored him and dial Simon's number again all the way praying nothing happens to her friends...

"Where are you...?"She asked with pants breathe when he answered

"Am close to the place i dropped you off the other day, I'll be there in five minutes..."

"Alright, am coming out..."She said and ended the call...

"Where do you think you're going..?"Matthew asked infuriated

She snub his question and wear her right leg sneaker...

"You really going to go out at this late hour of the night, did you check the time, it's 2AM..."Matthew chided...

She didn't answer, instead she rushed to the kitchen and grab a table knife just incase it's war at Janet's house..

"Oh..."Matthew scowled when she came out, a wicked chuckle accompanying his word...."So this is it, you ignoring me now...?"

She breathe in and turn to face him...."I won't ignore you if you stop nagging..."

"Oh am nagging..., telling my girlfriend not to go out at this hour of the day is called nagging..."

Her phone vibrated making her heart tingle with joy when she notice it's Simon calling...., without a second glance at Matthew, she unlock the door, slide down the knob and walked outside....

She froze with an unexplained fear as the cold outside pricked her skin..., she trudged on not caring if Matthew was following her..

She took a fast take in to calm her throbbing nerves when she sighted his car..

"Daisy..."Matthew shouted from behind her.

She didn't stop, didn't even bother to look back..., her friends was more important to her than some idiot shouting her name..

"Daisy..."He shouted again walking speedily towards her..

When she drew closer, Simon came out from the door...

"Drive fast...."She said jumping into the front seat...

He slid in and close the door before Matthew could reach for him..., he quickly kicked on the accelerator and they drove past him...

"Daisy...."Matthew's thunderous voice rumbled in the air as they drove speedily away...

"Who's that...?"Simon ask curiously after giving Matthew a long distance..

Daisy jut her chin..."My ex boyfriend..."She sneer..

"Ex boyfriend...!, he came to your house at this late hour.."

"He stays in my house..."

He quickly look at her..."Are you married to him...?"

Daisy frown at the witty question..."No.., i broke up with him, then he came to the house and since then he has refused to leave..."

"From your house..., that's funny.."

"He paid the rent, so he thinks he has a right to the house, I've been looking for money to pay him back, hasn't seen any yet.."

"How much is the rent...?"

"220..."

"Wo....!"

"Yes..., can you drive a bit faster, my friends really sound scared.."

"Have you called them again..."

"Let me try again.."She said wasting no time in dialing Janet's number...

Her heart raced with joy when the call connected..
"What's going on..?"She asked anxiously

"I don't know..."Lily's voice came up instead...

"Lily are you okay...?"Daisy asked

"Am not..."

"Where's Janet..?"

"She's here.., she's scared.."

Berseck hit Daisy's stomach..."Okay what's going on there..?"

"I don't know, there are noises outside, and someone is banging on our door...."

"What about the neighbours, Can't no one call the police..?"

"We don't know Daisy.., something is going on outside, children are crying and people are screaming ..."

"Oh God..!"Daisy sniff with ragged breathes..."Am on my way there okay.."

"No Daisy, you can't come here, it's too dangerous..."

Daisy heart raced at the sound of 'dangerous'
"Am not alone..."She mutter with a cringe at Simon..."I'll get all the help i can get..."

"Okay...."

"Do not open the door for no one okay.."

"Okay...."

She heaved in a solid breathe and ended the call...

"How is she..?"Simon asked

"I don't know..., she said someone is banging on the door and there are noises outside..., she don't know what it is..."

"Do you think it's a riot or something...?"Simon asked

"I don't know...."

He increase the speed only for them to hear distorted voices and laughter ahead.., he slowed down to see what was happening....

"Oh my God...!"Daisy mutter when she saw group of boys burning things in the middle of the road..
She flinch, her heart almost bursting when she heard a gunshot before some of the boys turn to their direction....

"Simon please go back..."She begged feeling scared..

Adrenaline floods her system, pumping and beating like it’s trying to escape. She thought her heart will explode and her eyes went wide with horror like gasoline has been added to spark the fear in her belly....

"Simon drive...."She blare out with shaking mouth when the group of shirtless boys, some with guns, some with cutlass and other killing weapons drew closer to them...

He turn back the car, took a turn around and drove away as the boys give them a chase....

Daisy pants in irregular breathes as she looked back and notice the boys were no longer chasing them.....
"What's going on...?"She asked, fear crippling her...

"Look like a riot or something..."

"A riot....?"

"Is there another way to your friend's place..?"

"I..i don't know.., am not sure...."

Lily clenched her fist as she hesitantly took steps towards the door...

"Lily what are you doing..."Janet whisper, her throat close in threat of screaming at the top of her voice..

Lily didn't respond, she lean her ears on the door to see if anyone was there, when a gunshot rumbled in the air, she shivered and lean on the wall....

"Could this be the gay cult...?"Janet asked curiously

"What gay cult...?"

"Your husband said Adam or whatever his name is, is in a cult, a gay cult..., and the cult threatened to find you..."

"Me.., why me..?"

"They think you're responsible for what happened to Adam.., this must be their retaliation.."

Lily scoffs..."That's ridiculous..."

Janet crunched her teeth over her lip before speaking....."Lily, i heard you yesterday, you were talking to someone on the phone about taking care of the thrash, is the thrash Adam...?"

Janet's eyes narrowed with fear and she quickly stifle her mouth with her hand when Lily didn't say anything...., slowly she unhand her mouth and mutter...."Lily, did you send someone to beat Adam up....?,....Oh my God you did it...."

The night is dark and young, people are trolling the streets but not everyone will live to see the dawn of day....read on.....MARRIED AND SINGLE

TBC

10 Likes

Re: Married And Single (18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
Treasurewamiri:
Who attacked Adam? Could it be Mathew? Well done OP
Tanks
izaray:
See how scared I was reading this last episode

Thank u dear
U welcome
stillwendy:

So true . Op good job man.
Tnks
Re: Married And Single (18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
Re: Married And Single (18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
Dulcinea:
Wow wow wow

That's all I can say for now

Thank you sah
U welcome
purity23:
Oh my God, who attacked Adam, is Lily capable of that, honestly i don't know what to think anymore

Silver infact i don't know what to say, you're the real deal, nigga you're really talented, this episode is still scaring me, how did you do that.?

Please let nothing happen to any of the girls and bring Laura back, we need her biko.

Thanks for the update
U welcome dear
grin
petersononome:

Re: Married And Single (18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
[quote author=Abieyuwaero20 post=86001512][/quote]Ahh lipsrsealed
Re: Married And Single (18+) by izaray(f): 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
Well done boss

1 Like

Re: Married And Single (18+) by Christie171(f): 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2020
The night is actually dangerous....Abalidiegu!!!

Thumbs up Silver smiley

1 Like

Re: Married And Single (18+) by Mavikolo2020: 2:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
I want to ask a question.

Does friends like Daisy exist, friends who are willing to risk their life in the middle of the night to go help their friends in distress despite knowing the dangers that comes with the night..?

Or maybe the word "friendship" is just overrated in this story.

Nice one silver but there are certain characters that shouldn't be harm in anyway because if you kill them, I'll really be furious with you, i don't want to mention their names but i guess you already know one...my baby Daisy

1 Like

Re: Married And Single (18+) by kelvyncruz: 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
Mavikolo2020:
I want to ask a question.

Does friends like Daisy exist, friends who are willing to risk their life in the middle of the night to go help their friends in distress despite knowing the dangers that comes with the night..?

Or maybe the word "friendship" is just overrated in this story.

Nice one silver but there are certain characters that shouldn't be harm in anyway because if you kill them, I'll really be furious with you, i don't want to mention their names but i guess you already know one...my baby Daisy
There are people like Daisy, but some people in this story can't do what she's doing, people like Janet

Op thanks for the update
Re: Married And Single (18+) by Christie171(f): 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2020
kelvyncruz:
There are people like Daisy, but some people in this story can do what she's doing, people like Janet

Op thanks for the update
Can or Can't
I know she may be willing to do it but going by the story, she can't actually.

Silver if you kill any of these ladies.... lipsrsealed
Re: Married And Single (18+) by kelvyncruz: 7:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
Christie171:
Can or Can't
I know she may be willing to do it but going by the story, she can't actually.

Silver if you kill any of these ladies.... lipsrsealed
Can't, have modify

1 Like

Re: Married And Single (18+) by permit(m): 10:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
Thanks op
Re: Married And Single (18+) by Ann2012(f): 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
The action just began

Thanks for the update
Re: Married And Single (18+) by muxyray(m): 12:02am On Jan 23, 2020
plz oooo I have waited for ages before this.. be fast with d update plz.. Nice and thrilling .. kudos to d Op

1 Like

Re: Married And Single (18+) by egwolopretty: 1:09am On Jan 23, 2020
Must there be death in your stories, pls we've already concluded all deaths end with Kings, don't bring it here

Thanks for the update

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply)

What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? / S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 / The Godmother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.