Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

What To Do To Recover Illegal Debit Of Account - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What To Do To Recover Illegal Debit Of Account (282 Views)

Union Bank Nig Plc Refuse To Give Me Statement Of Account / All Sorts Of Account For Grab / Please How Can I Get My Statement Of Account For February From Firstbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do To Recover Illegal Debit Of Account by komols856: 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hello everyone here. Please I need your candid advise on issue I have with Access bank. Access bank debited N28,700 from account via a nip transfer since October 25, 2019. I went to the bank immediately I got the debit alert to find out what happened. I was asked to write official letter of complaint which I did. They promised to investigate and reversed back my money. One week passed, I did not hear anything from them. I went back to complain, they promised to look into it after apologizing. Till today nothing has been done. I have even written series of email to their customer care but I always only get " we will look into it and get back to you response" . Thereafter nothing happens. Please have anyone experience this type of scenerio from the bank before?. What is the best ways to recover my money back from Access bank? I don't mind closing the account after the recovery. Should I engage the service of a lawyer?, If yes, what type of Lawyer?.and how do I go about it. I just need any solution to get my money back from the bank, even payment for damages and inconvenience they have caused to me.
Note that the money in contention was paid to my account by a company I sold something to. I got credit alert of the same money but was debited by Access bank three days after getting credit alert
Re: What To Do To Recover Illegal Debit Of Account by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
I'm going through the same thing. Did you eventually get your money back ?
Re: What To Do To Recover Illegal Debit Of Account by komols856: 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
I have not gotten the money

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Meets 100% OPEC Target Agreement – Sylva / 5 Surprising Health Benefits Of Laughter / Meet The All-new Affordable Nokia 2.3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.