Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,886 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:40 AM

I Am Buying Blackberry Phones With Blocked Pins - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / I Am Buying Blackberry Phones With Blocked Pins (1746 Views)

American Used Blackberry Phones (curve, Bold 2,3,4, Storm 2) Very Clean / Very Clean Uk Used Blackberry Phones For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Buying Blackberry Phones With Blocked Pins by fredfred3: 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2010
I am buying the following blackberries (New or 4 months use (max) ) below with blocked pins
bold 9780
torch 9800
bold 9700
storm 2 9550
storm2 9520

A blocked pin bb can make and receive calls, send and receive sms, but you cn't use the blackberry internet service, which means you can't chat with other bb pin holders
Re: I Am Buying Blackberry Phones With Blocked Pins by fredfred3: 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2010
An example is buying a bb on a 2 year contract basis from t-mobile usa for $29. When u bring it to Nigeria, you can get it unlocked and make/receive calls/sms, but t-mobile or the original owner won't release the pin so you can't get to use the bis service.
Re: I Am Buying Blackberry Phones With Blocked Pins by fredfred3: 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2010
I will only be buying usa/canada/uk telecoms branded blackberries with only the pin blocked. E.g , blocked pins from rogers (canada), tmobile (usa,uk), btmobile, at&t
Tell me here, how much u intend to sell yours with blocked pin (and please don't quote same prices of unblocked pins cheesy) or you can just email me (fred.fred39 @ yahoo.com) your offer and if good, i ask ur phone details or seek urs smiley
Re: I Am Buying Blackberry Phones With Blocked Pins by fredfred3: 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2010
up
Re: I Am Buying Blackberry Phones With Blocked Pins by Dclique(m): 11:28pm On Nov 24, 2010
Who the hell would want to purchase a blacklisted blackberry.
Re: I Am Buying Blackberry Phones With Blocked Pins by fredfred3: 11:18am On Nov 25, 2010
Dclique:

Who the hell would want to purchase a blacklisted blackberry.

Someone that has a way of releasing the pin from blacklist cool
Re: I Am Buying Blackberry Phones With Blocked Pins by Djdavie(m): 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2011
i got a bb torch from my uncle and i think it is having that problem because no bis service is working on it , i have tried all networks , please is there a way you can release the pin for me?
Re: I Am Buying Blackberry Phones With Blocked Pins by softtouch2(m): 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2011
How are u sure those BB are not STOLEN?, there is difference btn locked BB and BB with blocked PIN.
Most cases of blocked PIN are associated with theft.
Re: I Am Buying Blackberry Phones With Blocked Pins by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 24, 2011
fred fred. please email me. i have a new 9850 torch, not sure if the pin is blocked or what. was working fine until i set it up with the desktop software. then it's showing sos only.

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Gionee P8W For Sale. / Infinix Hot 6 Pro 4 Sale / ALL SOLD..Now 66k! Brand New Blackberry Torch For Sale,see pix. book 4next sets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.